Confused and kinda depressed atm

Confused and kinda depressed atm

> Be me start college
> See old crush from high school goes in another class then me on same college
> We say hi (We used to know each other and hang out a bit)
> Lost contact about 2 years ago because she is shitty af on answering texts
> One and a half month later
> Feelings have started coming back
>Fml
> Classmates say she likes me to
> I gather courage and ask her on a date
> She says yes

Part 2 in comments.

Part 2. Forgot to mention if there is a god he is really working against me

> We are going on this tour thingy
> We decide a time and date
> Between that of us deciding and me getting home a company books all the seats.
> I text her, she actually replies the same day (Usually takes at least two or three)
> We decide to take a later time
> We decide to go eat before hand
> We are going on a tuesday
> No one needs to book tables for 16:30 on a Tuesday.
> Fuck it do it anyways just to be sure.
> Day comes
> Have not seen her in school for two days
> She texts me, has been sick for the last two days and sick on the morning of the day
> Still wants to try and go
> We decide to meet up at the train station closest to the tour and restaurant.
> I get there and meet her. We go to restaurant (About 10 min)
> Restaurant ignored my booking and had closed
> Not opening until 17:30

Posting part 3 next.

Part 3.

> She is incredibly chill about it (says we will find another place)
> We do and the food is decent, not super nice restaurant though.
> We go on tour everything works out well.
> We take the subway back a bit together

Quite sure I could have kissed her if i been less autistic and tired not realizing the mood at this point.

> Date ends with us deciding we should go to a special food place next week
> Be start of next week
> Their class gets sudden huge assignment
> I confirmed with her classmates it is true
> She needs to stay after classes all week

Now here is where probably fucked up B but that is for part 4.

Part 4.

Remember that in part one we confirmed she is quite bad at answering texts.

> I say it is chill we could go next week (Even though I would be off school for work for a couple of weeks)
> We talk it trough and say Tuesday again
> I text her with a kinda estimated time
> She reads but does not respond wtf.
> Next couple of days she is cheking me out like she is waiting for me to come to her
> Got shit ton of do ain´t got time for those mind games
> I talk to her one last time in school before I leave on friday.
> "So does Tuesday work?"
> "Yes user it should work"
> "Cool, I will book a table and let you know once I get home"
> Be me getting home
> Books table
> text her with time and details
> She does not read.
> Chill I text her a "Does that work?" text
> Still she does not read.
> Well fine probably busy, waits a couple of days
> Day before date day.
> I text her again " I really need to know otherwise I will have to rearrange the table".
> Still no answer
> I try calling after work on messenger
> No answer.
> I even email her to remind her to check messenger.
> We talked about it and she admits she has a hard time checking messenger.

Next day on date day. I try calling twice, once during my lunch break and once after work.
> No answer

And now here we are I just texted her saying she can get in touch when she has a new time that works.

I don´t know B, I just feel really bad about the whole thing.

Waiting for part 4 but you're in college and you're waiting days and weeks just to play your cards once, finally dated her and not only not fucked her but not even kissed

This whole "yes we have a date but how unlucky we are let's wait" thing is terrible, you can take months to build a good relationship but when it comes to going out you should ask in the morning for the evening

Here's how I see it, it could be one of the following
A) She's either not into you, or she kinda is but having second thoughts

B) Some other force is preventing it from happening

Give it time, if it's meant to happen it will, no use forcing the issue - it'll probably drive her away

Or you could spend time doing something else - future first, love later

Got you part 4.
She is super shy so trying to bang would be out of the question + not interested in that yet.
We did hug and cuddle though

Ok you fucked up and she doesn't like you that much, you should've went faster as I said on post 3 and she's one of those "confused girls" who want the man to do everything and you've not been man enough.

Next time you like someone just stop after class and ask straightforward if she wants to take a beer with you the same night, if she says she's busy the next day is your last chance. If she likes you at least a little bit she'll just make time. Go out, take that beer, talk about movies, suggest "Netflix and chill", fuck her, easy

A) I don´t think that she is not into me but second thoughts maybe. If it is something like this I think it is more believable that it is some rumors because I have a brother/sister type relationship with a girl in my class

B) Not impossible something with facebook is acting up, would not be suprised at this point.

Tbh man I think she is prolly playing you, making you think you're gonna get some but truth is she's just not that into you. She probably wants to be friends but no more.
Also, probably would have been weird kissing her on the subway, especially considering she's not fully recovered from whatever illness. So good job for not doing that.
Don't get caught up on her, stick around but think about other grills too.

Once again not into fucking her on the first date (For personal reasons).

She has done a lot to try and make time. When talking about second date I first said Friday and even though she would have work at 3 am the following day she said yes. However since Tuesday worked better for both we took that instead.

Btw nigger is English not your first language?

austin quit being a fuckin beta an ask give the bitch a last chance.

She keeps this up your getting cucked an your kissin a mouth that sucks nigger dick on the daily

> Not my first language
> Tired af
> Dyslectic

So yeah spelling will suck.

I don't think the bro/sis thing's either helping nor hindering

I don't trust Facebook at all, but even that site
> works to some degree

Honestly, it's not meant to be

Starting to feel that way user.

Acting beta? Now sure I am not the most alpha man in the world but focusing on my work and future instead of letting a bitch distract me can´t count as being beta? Probably gonna give her a last chance, if she responds that is. Can´t be bothered to chase her around either.

It's cool homie.

Anyway, it sounds like she wants to see where it will go but is too shy. If you have your own place invite her round for pizza or something. Try not to approach it like asking a friend to do something though. That's the fastest way to the friend zone.
Ask her out for a proper date. What does she like to do? Try and incorporate her passions or hobbies. She will appreciate you taking an interest in her interests instead of just trying to bang her. If there's something nearby which is fun and lightens the mood, even if it's just a walk down the promenade, that's a good start. I think she probably needs you to be more assertive.

Ok, i think there are 2 options

You truly like her (and let's say you 2 like each other) and you're just playing the stupid beautiful dance of 2 people falling in love, you're spending your days together, you can't stop thinking about her, every time you say her name a smile appear on your face and sooner or later your first kiss will stop everything around you and you'll finally understand how much you need whatever grew up in between

Or you want the pussy cause you're a disoriented guy in a world of masks and a girlfriend is what would truly fill the emptiness you feel every time you've nothing to do, she's just the first acceptable single good looking kinda nice girl you found and you're masking the fact that she's a breathing mass of flesh with "potential girlfriend" written on. You don't want her, you think she may be good, all you need is a good story for how you met each other, but this story is not going to make grow because of you

And I say this cause I know both these feelings, now I'm in the latter. So trust me, fuck her, don't expect to fall in love, what you search is more spontaneous

Thanks user for some legit advice.
First date was a fancy art thingy.
Second date was supposed to be a fancy tofu place.
She likes art and is a vegetarian so I guess that counts. I do not have my own place unfortunately but was thinking of asking her if she wants to cook something at her place or similar. I tried to be more assertive and it feels like that got me in this mess to begin with though. But maybe I am doing it the "wrong" way?

Let´s say shit happend when I was a kid so I need to be shit wasted or have a lot of trust in a person to be able to fuck her. Still though I truly like her, or well rather I got a crush on her, It is hard to say though since we only went on one date and we are both quite busy in school even though we have some quick chats in the cafeteria exe.

If the places were too fancy she could have been intimidated, or respected the effort - it can go either way.
Inviting yourself round is a bit too forward, but you can certainly encourage her to invite you with some choice words. Does she live alone? She probably won't want to invite you round of she lives with anyone else.

Try and make the next date more casual, if you think you may have come on too strong then that is definitely working against you. She needs you to be cool about it all. Don't forget that she probably feels the same pressure etc that you feel.

I wouldn't worry about her not texting you back, some girls are terrible at it and don't see it as a problem. Try and arrange stuff in person where possible. Trust her to show up. She doesn't want you to check up on her to see if she's still going.

If she's feeling stressed about her assignment, ask if she'd like to join you for a couple of drinks after she's finished, to help her unwind. Don't have to get wasted, you can suggest a nicer bar or some where she's familiar with.

Sorry it's taking me a while to reply, going on my phone.

You like her? Really? Then be stupid, try everything, take every chance you have to make her fall in love with you, 2 organized dates are good for fucking, what you want is an every day life with someone special.

Last year I put myself in the friendzone, got out of it at least 3 times, finally got then girl i loved and ended our relationship when it was over. all while my professional life was starting and my academic life remained the best, it's not true that you can't do everything. And if she's strange, if she ignores you you can't just "email her" (cut your dick at this point) show her that you care for fuck sake, be a man, tell her that you want her and you would do everything to get her and proceed to be the best man in the world.

Seriously, taking a woman can be a hobby but what you want is full time

No problem B/ro thanks for giving some legit advice.

She appreciated the first date, like a lot. (It was not super fancy) like 15$ or something. The dinner was just some local Asian restaurant.

This place was a bit fancier though.

The reason I wanted to check up was also because I never gave her a time and i waited for 5 days for her to reply (Or even see) the more specific time before I pressured her a bit.
I don´t usually stress out about her not reading/responding.

How am I supposed to do that when she does not read my messages (Or atleast not so I can see that she reads them) without either.

A) Being creepy and scaring her off

B) Being to assertive.

Once I go back to college this won´t be an issue of course but for now I am not gonna be there for another month.

Then live your life, she's doing the same. This whole text thing needs to stop, you can't keep a relationship on the phone how do you expect to start one. This month forget her, see if there's someone better you see every day. When you'll go back to college see how's going and if there story can go on

Bonus point of not seeing each other: if you don't write her it's OK she doesn't write you but if she does she's really into you. Whatever happens when you 2 meet if suddenly she's more friendly she acknowledged how much she missed you, at that point it will be really easy

But seriously, look at your phone only for Sup Forums

Mr cynical agrees with your sentiment

This damned place has taken more time from me then it should. Kek.

That is a solid tip though. Considering how a few days made her I definitely think this month thing could be worth a shot.

Well thanks anons for this thread, I will stick around for a few minutes longer in case someone is typing but I got work tomorrow and need to hit the bed. I got some solid advice and encouragement as well as some harsh truths. These are the kinda threads I come to B for. They are rare but very appreciated.

Thank you and goodnight.

Oh wow, user. I have a very similar problem with a girl. She is super slow in responding. Takes hours, sometimes days and sometimes I get nothing at all. It is super confusing, since we actually have some sort of fuckbuddy thing going on and when we meet she is super into me, stares me in the eyes and kisses me all the time and stuff.

Some girls just need their distance and their time, I suppose