Is she still fuckable? When does fat become unattractive?

Is she still fuckable? When does fat become unattractive?

Belly bigger than tits

post ass so we can determine the answer to your question op

She is and it’s all subjective.

Worried about others finding out? Keep your dick dry forever and enjoy letting others dictate your life.

Worried about interacting with her after? Ghost if you don’t know her well and “get back together with an ex” if you do.

It’s all about keeping people at an arm’s length so you can fuck anyone and be happy.

Yeah it's all about proportions for me , as long as the tits are bigger than the belly it's fine

Right around there.

absolutely, she is

when the tits are floppy and like pancakes but the belly shakes like jello

also, more tits please

After 3 months

On this bitch not yet. She's still marriage material.

still fuckable.....20 more pounds, not fuckable

checked and agreed

is that sara?

When fat turns crazy in the head.

Maybe in a dark drunken depressed state. She is too fucking fat OP.

Fat is unatractive when she takes the elevator instead of the stairs.
When she won't run with you when you play around on the beach.
When she can't jump a fence.
When her thighs get chanfe and her jeans get holes.
When she doesn't cook healthy food.
Where she is too scared to ride your dick because she thinks she'll crush it.

That's when fat is unatractive

I like fat girls but there is some point where their pussies go from being a little unattractive with that puffy look to this weird gross gaping thing that is all discolored and usually has razorburn. Same with tits where the nipple/areola goes from having any nipply texture to like this smooth spread out discolored spot with a nipple like thing in the middle.

Up to the point where these things happen fat girls can remain attractive.

There is no better feeling than cuming in a bbw with her legs wrapped around you and her big tits bouncing.

Exactly

This guys knows.

i wish i knew that feel

Is this ass too fat?

It's up to you OP, if you are sexually attracted to her, and she's down for it, then fuck her.

Otherwise don't...

So I've always been attracted to chubs but recently I find myself attracted to full on fatties. Not obese, but pretty fat. There's 3 fat girls at work and I can't help but think about grabbing their bellies from behind. It's to the point that skinny girls actually sort of disgust me.

Until you realize that she was wrapping her legs around you, holding you in side when you came so she could try to catch a keep-a-nigga, or a pay-my-way baby.

When she can't wash her pussy properly and shit starts smelling like mustard gas

nope

Excuse me sir, you used some words together there that don't belong in the same sentence.

They never get sex. Why would they not be on birthcotrol and give up sex? You make them feel hot like no other guy ever has. They won't fuck that up. Bbw/sbbw are so easy to get and make happy. Been cuming in this bbw she just wants to fuck.

I would not pull out of either fat ass

My bad ive been drinking, are u saying there is no such thing as too fat

Yes. If I'm Nutting in this fat cunt

This last saturday I invited home a 25yo girl I know. It was 3am, she is not fat but more chubbier than expected.
Sex was meh. Didnt like her pussy and her taste. She had good boobs at least. Gave me a bj like a vaccum cleaner, it hurted.

Now, 3 days later, she keeps texting me like all the time, she wants to go out for dinner and all those things, which I obviously dont want. I live in a small town and I dont want nobody to see me with her hanging around

If she has a nice face and nice ass, she is a goddess that's fuckable beyond measure!

when the tits and stomach look like some goofy claymation character, like in your pic

If you are bot aroused. That is the limit

Booty-ful! LOVE that ass!

Kek

Yeah when it starts to smell not like vagina

U might like this view of that ass then

Thumbnail looks like a good bagel

Tell her to get in the pill and just keep hitting that fat pussy. Tell her youre too busy with school.

Anyone have more of bbw Sage please share.