No wonder.

those numbers are really low

plebbit sucks

>the best team of the last 15 years is most popular on a social internet site

Wow, never would've guessed.

BTW the Seahawks are Reddit's team

the hell they are

Patriots belong to us

we meme'd Donald into the White House and we meme'd Brady epic come back.

No

Does this make the Jags Sup Forums's team?

>t. R/the Donald

Being a Pats fan (live in Massachusetts) this surprises me. Generally it seems that everyone hates them

wtf I hate the patriots now, even though I was born and raised in mass I guess I'm a #JaguarsMissile now

Patriots are America's team.

They're Reddit's team.
They're Sup Forums's team.
They're everyone's team.

No, it's naturally the Packers

>Not outright dominant nor a juggernaut, but well performing enough that they're bandwagonable while still giving you an appearance of informed contrarianism.

Sup Forums as fuck

>taking credit for another person's accomplishment, even ironically
Quite literally Negro-tier.

Chiefs is spelled incorrectly on this whatever the fuck you call it
#NotMyTeam

Something tells me at least 50% of Patriots posters are not fans of the team but are actually contrarians and trolls. Just because people talk about the Patriots the most doesn't mean everyone likes the Patriots.

>Chieves

Every fan of every other team strongly dislikes the pats. That's a lot of people even if you're the biggest first choice team by a mile.
Think of it this way: 50 people root for the Pats, 50 people root for anyone else. That's still 50% of the population as vocal distaste for the Pats.

>Think of it this way: 50 people root for the Pats, 50 people root for anyone else. That's still 50% of the population as vocal distaste for the Pats.

Success breeds jealousy :^)

>Leafs

>we

faggots came straight from reddit

>Sup Forums's team
[my team]
>reddit's team
[your team]