How does he keep doing it?

How does he keep doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCRnHnQyUHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought it was fucking boring, maybe I need to give it another listen

nah it was fucking boring. i can't believe how much praise qotsa get, band sucks shit

songs for the deaf is really good

>calls QOTSA boring
user do you like Radiohead?

love them

Radiohead is boring though

NICOTINE
VALIUM
VICODIN
MARIJUANA
ECSTACY
AND ALCOHOL

C-C-C-C-C-COCAINE

lol we dem drug boyzzz

because you keep buying it, dickhead

>he still buys music

It's pretty great, probably my third favorite in their discog

It's fun tasty rock riffs and each album has a differerent sound palette. That's it.

hurr durr everything must be high art, I know I'm a total fucking normie pleb compared to autistic music nerds on a Laotian weaving forum but I still like me some QotSA

man you fans are always so nice too, makes me feel bad hating on qotsa in every thread. they're just not my sort of riffs i guess
>why do you hate then
some of my friends say theyre this amazing band and all that, i'm only here to say the music is just what you said and nothing more

Yeah, I'd agree with that. It's really not anything more or transcendental in any way. But I've listened to plenty of Sup Forums recs and I still find myself listening to qotsa more than the "artistically defensible" stuff with a few exceptions I really enjoy.

Exactly. I can't wait for this meme shit of an album to fucking die.

So, Sup Forums

Just wanted to say

I am FUCKING LOVING this album right now

fuck whatever you or critics say

*shakes ass to The Evil has Landed*

did you guys listen to Homme's interview with marc maron?

in every interview i ever heard he denies he or anybody else in his band does drugs, but in this one he basically admits that he's a hardcore tweaker who almost died between era and clockwerk

i don't get too much of a drug vibe from their music though. Yeah yeah that one song, hahaha.

Leave here now and return to Reddit

Its a pretty good album imo.

Might be because its new, but at the the moment i like it better than clockwork.

Best is un-reborn again, then feet dont fail me.

Worst is hideaway.

If you listen side by side, I think there's no question it's leagues ahead of Clockwerk. So much more going on instrumentally, so much better variety of chord progressions and general sonic texture. No contest.

y'know i wasnt sure about that, cause when somethings new you tend to like it a bit more.

But now that i think about it i only listen to 3 songs from clockwork even semi regularly (keep your eyes peeled, kalopsia, smooth sailing) and qotsa is my overall favorite band.

so your probably right

Smooth Sailing and the title track were my favorites, you don't dig that last song?

Rated R will always be my reference point for them, I would say they're in my top 50

lol rekt

Im a huge qotsa fan, but in comparison to their last effort, this one seems a little underwhelming desu

Its not that i dont like it, it just didn't stand out as much to me.

As far as slow, toned down songs go, i think long slow goodbye is their best.

>meme
>shit
>album

I've identified the bare minimum of words you don't understand in your own post. There could be more, however. Probably "fucking" if I had to guess.

i vote In The Fade but I guess at this point it's mid-energy level for them

most of their original Stoner Rock fanbase has completely abandoned them at this point, but that's neither here nor there

Yeah id say thats mid-low energy, and a good song, but that would put it in with make it wit chu, which is one of their best songs ever imo.

Though most of my favorites were always their heavier slow stuff, like i think i lost my headache and skin on skin

nice. for me "headache" in particular was a gateway into the rabbithole of dark repetitive music

here's a recommendation based on mutual affection for Headache

>kalopsia
hell yeah, my favorite qotsa song

ynkow, im not usually one to take to music recommendations, but that's actually pretty good, thank you.

you've probably heard it before but this song always helped the same itch for me

youtube.com/watch?v=jCRnHnQyUHw

nice!

you should take recommendations though. i know Sup Forums can be Sup Forums but other forums do me proud all the time!

i know i should, music recommendations have always just been one of my pet peeves.

born from many times in real life when someone tells you that you should totally check out this song, put it on and then hover over your shoulder the entire time you listen to it.

i'm an oldfag and back in the day if you met somebody who cared about music, it meant you were doing it
>irl
and you fucking made the most of that shit because who knows when you would have access to another enthusiast's knowledge again?

i totally get where you are coming from though, and i've been guilty of that too. "wait, listen to this next part!!!!"