Does Sup Forums listen to this guy?

Does Sup Forums listen to this guy?

yes, 6 years ago.

Joe "Bill Cosby used to make people watch him eat curry" Rogan

Who is he?

No the guy is a racist and supports right wing bullshit policy.

No, he's a semi-retarded entertainment personality.

Every minute I waste listening to presenters is a minute I could be spending listening to researchers and people who've actually done cutting edge work and know their shit and can defend their ideas in an open, global jury of their peers.

Same goes for pop news garbage. All tabloid trash and editorializing, for lonely people who need other people to hold their hand.

no, he's a college dropout who argues with phds and spreads conspiracy theories, in addition to what the two people above me said.

Depends on what you mean by listen.

Who?
Not even trying to be a contrarian, genuinely asking.

here and there.
hes just a stoner who thinks hes more enlightened than he really is, but his guests usually are interesting

I agree with you, but I think he's an excellent podcast host. He engages the guest in entertaining conversation.

Yis

Red pilled stand up comic, but he was peak when he’d be coked out of his dome when he used to announce the UFC

Lmfao, this kid is the Special ed kid

Joe rogans never done coke, check your sources Shillary

yeah hes alright

Yeah. Glad he stopped all his conspiracy shit though.

I'm listening right now, the background change triggered my autism.

>Sells pills called alpha brain

No I don't generally listen to retarded people

Music

Ah. Knew i'd come to this thread to see people hating on him. Too popular for you now huh?

How predictable.

*tips fedora*

it would be better if Rogan was actually funny instead of pretending he is.

Every chance I get.
Joe Rogan is one of my role models ffs. And before anyone says it you have like 24 hour insight into the guy's brain of course some weird shit is gonna come out every once and awhile.

The fucked up thing is how much he could help you socially inept fucks. Everyone is gonna hate on him ITT to fit in but that's because you autists are learning from autists.

Imitate him if you need someone to imitate, not these neckbeard foreveralone losers

No only watch old fear factor seasons