What is it that makes lolis so appealing?

What is it that makes lolis so appealing?

Their sluttiness.

Everything, what else.

forbidden

Their affinity for basketball.

They can dom better than anyone.

Tight vaginas

They can still be saved from growing up into useless whores.

Their bashfulness at times.

Their cunning nature.

Their purity

They can be trained to grow into useless whores

Chibimun was pretty hot, shame the voice-acting and sound effects were out of sync

I want to be this JS' daddy.

Because just look at this picture!

Daddy or "daddy"

They don't have disgusting boobs.

Forgot pic related!

You know.

Lolis are for protecting only

I'll protect her chastity by taking it myself.

how come this thread doesn't get deleted?
what's the trick?

Just be quiet and behave

Little girls aren't as intimidating or as complicated as adult women, and therefore are extremely attractive to timid, self-conscious men who are afraid of being judged and rejected.

Pedophiles also tend to have lower IQs, poorer memories than average, and greater chance of failing at school than normal men, as well as being likely to be short, unsuccessful, and victims of bullying. There are also studies that suggest that they have less testosterone, though conclusive evidence hasn't been found yet.

It's no wonder that sad cases like that would gravitate towards the few they have power over.

Did you get lost? This isn't a thread about pedophiles. You're not even in the right board.

there were purged threads more tame than this one

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP

especially you

Thin legs.

Lolis should be the ones to take other lolis chastity user.

But we are all little girls here, have you forgotten?

It's true that lolis are just fiction, but there's literally no way you can justify yourselves without sounding like a predator.

It doesn't help that you lot are an insufferable bunch of faggots.

You don't protect a vase by smashing it, baka

Holy shit how will Sup Forums pedos ever recover?

Japan might have its reasons

>that topic
>chibiusa
She was one of the most insufferable anime characters ever.

There is no "should" in this case, only what you can take with your own strength and spirit.

it's amazing how such a post will not get deleted but the entire thread instead

if already then, what are your favorite shows just so i learn a little bit more about you

Listening to lolicons trying to explain themselves is the same as listening to voreaphiles or guro fans or whatever doing the same thing. Sure, there's an overwhelming chance that they'll never do anything bad, but they're still annoying, whiny creeps.

>Pedophiles also tend to have lower IQs
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand lolis.

Why is there so many anti-lolicon on Sup Forums lately? Does it have something do with the 50 Dragonball threads and all the constant shit shounen general or maybe its because anime is pretty mainstream and accessible to normalfags now?

They also have a tendency to start shit with other people and then cry about being bullied when they're rebuked.

They'll probably go the way of sad panda threads, i.e. off of Sup Forums.

Easier to fatten

>WAAAAAAA STOP FURSECUTING MEEEEEE

Normalfags.

It's true, I won't deny many out there probably initially get attracted to lolis because they're "easy".
But after you acquire a taste for it, no matter why you started liking lolis in the first place you will come to realize that being a lolicon is actually walking hell's path.
Nothing earns you more scorn and hatred, destroys your relationships and drives you into hell like loving little girls.

The weak minded ones are the ones who conform back into older less attractive women because they want to belong in society, or they capitulate to the majority view.
>Pedophiles also tend to have lower IQs
If you only look at the ones who were caught haha. Mad Thad isn't the average, I'd like to think.

Im asking a legit question, whats wrong with that? Im just curious because Sup Forums didn't use to act like this.

Don't reply to bait, it's all that fag wants.

They have skin of gossamer, too.
I actually take it back partially, most furries and shit I've seen don't take stuff as seriously, and don't get so defensive so quickly.

I want to rape Akari.

>Sup Forums
The one shitposting ban evading faggot is not Sup Forums.

There is clearly more then one person in this thread hating on lolicon.

If you're acting like cranking your hog to drawn children on the internet makes you a persecuted minority then you probably aren't as smart as you think you are.

Considering your depth analysis between loli and pedophile implies that you have subjects to experiment from.

And since you are on Sup Forums, it could be deduced you are self-analyzing user.

>Lately
Swings and roundabouts, same with the thread deletions. It's happened before and it'll happen again. Stop giving shitposters attention, these days they can't even use bots to imagespam.

>OP 50 minutes ago
Afraid not.

Illya's just a miniature adult. Not as attractive as a true loli.

Still, it's better to let him alone talking to himself and post loli. Arguing with people like that is pointless, the only way to win is by enjoying the things you want and ignore the shitposting.

But that's physically impossible unless one of them is a futa or a girl(male). Otherwise they're just playing pretend.

Board bleed. Some of the stuff I see posted here these days.

>loli thread getting shit on
>while thread like this get to live

I miss you Sup Forums. Its really sad to see what you have become.

Not a persecuted minority, you're using your own words there.
A lolicon ought to be thought of as a man who chooses to love what he loves, a free man who goes by his own will. A man who decides to walk hell's path instead of the easy path laid out by society.
And all you dogs of society can do is bark and hope we get locked up, yet usually law enforcement has better things to do than arrest people for drawings. Much to you dog's dismay.

>I'M not into children, YOU'RE into children
Compelling

I really need to catch up with Ichigo Mashimaro. This manga does good things for my heart.

Small and puffy.

What if I like lolis with the personality of an adult and not a child? Then they're free to judge me and reject me as they please.

I hate nu-lolicons like you.

The lolibutt

Dbs ruined Sup Forums

Mods have no power over immortal vampires

Their loliness.

Lol are you idiots still trying? Stop it and get banned pedo faggots

Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

To be fair, powerlevel threads and the Big 3 were also an Sup Forums staple. Also derided like loli threads, as well.
Just remember to call shit as it is. So long as you don't let it change you, and you stick around, all the stupidity won't amount to anything. The people who are here for the longhaul make the board, whether mods or newfags like it or not.

Are you ready for Colors Sup Forums?

Fuck off, you're not a martyrs. You're just a bunch of losers who jerk it to pictures of little girls.

This shit is why nobody can stand you.

How's it going Jube

Dumb kid.

Hell yeah

I'm afraid not, you're just making assumptions and are arguing with them to try and make yourself look good.

Frankly, the war on drugs is evidence enough that outright banning stuff doesn't actually tend to help. Most lolicons will just quietly fondle themselves in the privacy of their own homes, the worst they might do is give traffic to CP sharing sites.

All I'm saying is that lolicons are generally pretty sad and insecure, and I mean that genuinely.
>dog's

One in the hat is cute.

When does it air?

What does this have to do with 3DPD?

Blue Bocchi looks uglier than regular Bocchi.

>nobody
Really now you're still appealing to society. You're wrong because everyone hates you!
What a fool you are, I'm telling you those kinds of arguments will not work.

Normalfags.

cute+sexy>just sexy
That's the appeal, that's it.

>Y-You're just a normalfag! You can't possibly comprehend my genius!

LoliBBA is patrician. That much is certain.

Very good. Enjoying the pedos crying, they just don't stop is hilarious.

I rarely come on Sup Forums anymore but I just want to support my fellow lolicon.

No, no you don't.

Which color would you fuck

Sup Forums loli threads are so much better. Believe it or not but there way much less normalfags over there.

Sup Forums suck so much dick that place worthless now.

Bocchi.

How many days of your life have you wasted saying cliched lines about pathetic pedos over and over.
Go do something productive.

I FUCKING KNEW IT MODS ARE JUST SHITPOSTING !

Holy shit they moved the thread

>bans, deletes, moves anything fun
>"wahhh why is there only generals it must be the fault of the users!!"
>posts sticky

There's something seriously wrong when Sup Forums has better loli threads.

Do we need to go back to creatureposting or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
>I-it's just normalfags bullying loli, mods don't care ;__;