VICTORY EDITION

Say hello to the next President of Austria!

Are you shitposting again Nigel?

Don't hurt my feelings I'm on the train

hello

Not the fucking jews again

Whats the final vote count?

> GREEN'D

IT'S HOFER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fire has already started. Do you think this will be the final chance? For cucks to celebrate this as anything other than a Pyrrhic victory shows their naivety. Just like it does not really matter if Trump wins in the next election, all that matters is we have the momentum.

Today we are losing by 1-2%. Next time there will be landslide victories. And ultimately this is the best for our cause. If we win by 1-2% we'll only be able to tweak. We win by 10-20 then maybe we'll actually see some real change.

Can't tell if that's bargaining or denial. Maybe bargaining. You won't find peace until you accept the muslim cock.

FUCK THIS WHOLE ELECTION, I WISH I VOTED, FUCK MY LIFE.

Considering where we were just a year or 2 ago I'd suggest it's cucks in denial and bargaining. We've gone from having parties that never get above 10% to becoming serious contenders to win.

Unless you have an argument as to why the momentum stops here at 49% I think it is foolish to say that it's over.

>Search Google
>It's real

OH GEEZ OH MAN

How does it feel to lose HAHAHAHAHAAAAHA

lol @ Germans laughing at Austria. Prepare to get your assholes rimmed by strong African bulls now that the Brenner is open. They all want to go to Germany, even 4 guys I met today on the bus

DEMAND A RECOUNT NOW YOU KEKS

OR ARE YOU AFWAID THEY'LL CALL YOU A CONSPIRACY THEORIST?

kill yourself traitor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Western Europe seems pretty lost. But maybe the UK will do better. Brexit yes?

You dumb fucking asshole.
How can you go on Sup Forums and not vote? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?!

Haha. Fuck. Do better in parliamentary elections I guess.

Please UK throw your shit together but don't worry lad we are lost

>UKIP didn't happen
>Hofer didn't happen
>Brexit won't happen
>Trump won't happen

The sooner you accept that nothing nice will ever happen, the less painful will it be.

lmao you have no right to complain about anything right now

This. The world has changed too much with Obama at the helm. There's no going back now, get ready for new-age liberalism to take hold and never go away.

>Implying elections even matter
Your vote doesn't count if it interferes with the narrative. The only possible solution is violent rebellion.

With that attitude, of course it will never go away. Why don't you actually do something about it?

an hero

What are his policies even, the only thing I read was he opposed some globalist trade deals, which is fine by me

>Next time there will be landslide victories
Next time it will be civil war, regardless of whatever tight outcome (ours or theirs). The population is too polarized and won't console. It's the same in other countries as well. Germany, France etc. There are no landslide victories.

>won by 30 000 votes
>165 000 invalid votes
ok. i believe in democracy now :D

Who ready here for universal income and robots taking over the jobs? I want to get the comfiest cuckpod avaivable on the market. I don't care if the rent takes half of my free income. All I need is my VR and my dickgirl waifus!

>Trump won't happen

Out of 5 recent national polls, he beats Hillary in 3 of them

Just sit back and watch the show Hans, we've got this - our God-Emperor will be crowned

The rest of the world thinks he's a joke, just a meme candidate who will get destroyed in the general election - little do they know that he's actually winning in polls and it's only May

:^]

Go to hell

;-;

My body is ready

this butthurt is hilarious i wonder how amazing the butthurt will be when trump loses.

I wonder who is behind this proxy

>GREEN'D
>GREEN'D
>GREEN'D
>GREEN'D
>GREEN'D

you europoors cant do anything right. us americans will show you how its done

Im an ayyrab and inshallah i shall immigrate to europe and your butthurt wont stop me

Kill yourself

>that carpet
Bow down to mekkah wallah

>hofer voters too retarded to even vote
lol

You elected a Bush?

No proxy, just a new friend who Van der Bellen will let in for you to meet :^]

Relaxed immigration controls when

Holy shit, you're arms are fucking skelly. go outside.

thats not a praying carpet you idiot i only pray to myself and my greatness .
I am not a nazi m8

How does it feel that the used to be immigrants were the decisive vote?

pic related: The full picture. In general: cities and surroundings = Van der Bellen, small towns and countryside = Hofer

dasss right im coming europe.
being skinny is comfy as fuck you should try it m8

you look like you have tits

wew wtf you are actually right .

You were the hero Sup Forums, your country, your race, and Hitler needed.

You let everyone down.

Hope masturbating to anime was worth it

CALL A FUCKING RECOUNT YOU CUNTS

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCKING KEKS

GG WP

fucking pussy.
you're whats wrong with Sup Forums, you whine and bitch like a woman but can't even get your fat neet ass outside to vote. kill yourself you terrible puny goy

Amen.

This
Dont give up Europe
Stand up for your culture and your heritage

:^)

north africans tend to be that way

going to gyms is actually very popular now

Allamuhdeen Ameeeeeen

fuck you
i quess you are a troll anyway

Does it even matter? It's just a figurehead psosition like our Queen.

Isn't every head of state a figurehead position with the EU council thing running everything?

YOURE NOT AN ARAB YOURE A SKELLINGTON YOU WONT FOOL ME

I hope someone stabs this faggot in the neck.

You the homo from before who "lived too far away" and.didnt know about voting by mail?

My fellow burgers lets not make the same mistake

>0.3%

austria will implode

Honestly It was pretty obvious. The ones who we all know have been all night awake changing all the postal votes. Pretty easy thing to do. Postal votes are rigged af.

This is the beginning of a new era in Europe. But it isn't going in the right direction. Hope more people get redpilled before it's too late.

>Reply
what mistake? letting two overpopulated regions counter the rest of the entire nation?

reeeeee how did you get me

>Van der Bellen
WIJ

Nooooo ;-;

This album is horrifically bad

You have not only betrayed Austria, you have betrayed the West. A Hofer win would have helped the Overton Window to expand to allow more discourse about the gradual degeneration and destruction of our cultures and our blood. I have hope that there will eventually be serious backlash against the terrible processes that are destroying the West, but Austria's failure today means that more irreparable damage will be done before then and that more blood will have to be spilled and sacrifices made to recover control of the destinies of our respective nations.

Shame on you, you have blood on your hands.
Now go out there and work twice as hard to fight against the decay.

>France in 2012

The FPO simply need to improve it's ratings among women...