ITT prove you are not a newfag

ITT prove you are not a newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si748SG6dw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I lost my Doll-chan folder, Sup Forumsig Sup Forumsrother can you help?

PUT A DONK ON IT

I came a short while before the roodypoos and vividly remember what the rock was cooking

anyone trying to convince others that they're not a newfag is a newfag, you fucking newfag.

Where can I buy a Sup Forums gold account?

I'm 41 and remember Reagan getting shot.

Shut up newfag

▲ ▲

PUDDI PUDDI

2005 or 2006? something like that. Not around much these days, but I remember.

I knew enough not to even bother trying

pickle rick

kys 12y/o cuck

no.

im pickle rick

Isn't there gonna be another habbo on 12/1/17?

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Anyone calling others a newfag is also a newfag, newfag

fuck off newfag

Prove you are not a bot posting youtube vids
youtube.com/watch?v=si748SG6dw8

>gets called out for calling people newfag
>continues to call people newfag
I think you might need this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

"frosted Butts"

fuck off newfag

damn, its even worse than i thought
try this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

What’s the general newfag cutoff in years? I’ve been lurking so nice 2007. What does that make me?

sage in all fields

*since

Boxxy is my queen

2006. newfag sorry Sup Forumsro

you sound like a newfag still

Well played

Took a crane to get it out.

its newfag curable?

How stupid do you have to believe cows can't walk down hill?

Hey you,

My name is Rick, and I am never gonna give you up. All of you have let me down, made me cry, and spent all day telling lies and hurting people. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten this from any other guy? I mean, I guess it's fun knowing the game and playing it, but you all take to a whole new level. Inside we both know what's been going on.

Don't be a stranger to love. You know the rules and so do I. I'm pretty much perfect. I have been nominated for a Grammy, and had a #1 hit. What games do you play, other than "running around deserting people"? And if you ask me how I’m feeling, I also have a banging hot girlfriend (We’ve known each other for SO long). I just wanted to tell you how I was feeling. I gotta make you understand.

cancer

ネバダDASH

found the middle schooler

What the fuck is a trap

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

those were all my puddi puddi tits. im out.

you can literally find Boxxy threads on this board any time of any day, this proves you are a huge fucking bitch and nothing else

I'm here since i was Eighteen. I'm thirty now. Fuck time's running.

Never grew an archive though.

Yeah who the fuck here still has their finger boxes from their childhood? I still have mine from 8th grade

Before moot made /soc/ you would find these all over Sup Forums

Good times

2010 was not that long ago at all. newfag.

It's late 2017 faggot, almost 8 years, go home old man, isn't it time you picked up cribbage?

I think i found the newfag

What's a "newfag"?

haha i'm 23, you barely legal little prick. i was just a sick fuck very early on. definitely here before 2010.

I just lost.

also the fingerboard fad was and is stupid as shit. especially when you had one before everyone on Sup Forums started flipping out about it.

hands free fapping

>>>/z/

newfag

oh god stahp

can i escape suspicion if i post my cock ITT

Everyone here is a newfag now

▲ ▲