Are you religious, Sup Forums?

Are you religious, Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/10289721

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's unclear whether Jesus actually existed.

bump

Even if existed it doesn't mean that he was son of the god

Wasn't there something like this regarding Muhammad, too? Is it certain that Muhammad was historical?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Muhammad

Fellow Christian here.

I hope you don't think that proves anything.

It proves that the bible doesn't prove anything.

I remember on some other thread a while back EVERYONE kept saying how all atheists are muslim-loving and far left. I replied that I'm atheist and I deplore Muslims and the left, but they said it was impossible.

Is it?

>mfw

What you believe in spiritually does not mean what you believe in politically. You are free to believe what you wish and can remain a likeable & happy person for your friends and family. My advice would be that you do not take any notice of those who may insult you. Forgive their insults and continue to live in the positive light.

Josephus the historian. Wow.. guy looks at 126 of x million books and finds no mention of Jesus therefore he didnt exist.

>Jesus was a Rabbi

pls stop

Well, as an atheist your morality is defined by societal norms as opposed to objective doctrine. There is nothing wrong with that, but it does imply that what you view as moral and immoral will fall within the bounds of societal acceptability, if you are in any way engaged with mainstream life (ie don't live in the woods)

Thanks Britbro
Hopefully you guys get out of the EU and not get gangraped by the regulations and shit

What's with all the fedoras on this board?

Thanks very much, Amerifriend. Hopefully, God wills it.

>Religion
>objective doctrine

my fuckin sides

Atheism is detested because of secular humanism, which is essentially institutionalized rebellion against God(s) and objective morality.

That's actually a really good point, ill definitely go away and consider your argument. It was so thorough and balanced that ill need time to digest it though

simply stating that "religion is objective doctrine" isn't an argument either, but thanks for the laugh on that front as well.

in other words, get off your high horse faggot.

>institutionalized rebellion against God(s) and objective morality.

Like not giving away all your possessions to the poor, like Christians are supposed to.

By the way, how many times have any of you true Christians ever done that?