Discuss pic related.

If a girl likes traps then she is:

>Lesbian
Or
>straight

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1508370072697.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my opinion the girl would be a lesbian because she likes girlish features, but then that would mean that liking traps isn't gay since lesbian implies two girls.

Well traps have penises, so she'll be straight.

its still gay u retard

straight

What if it's just ass licking and they don't touch each other's genitalia, then it's lesbian sex dumbass

So you're saying they'll be lesbians, and therefore traps aren't gay?

She's straight. Because no matter what they look like, a trap is a man. No matter how many hormones they take, a trap is a man. No matter how offended they get if you refer to them as such, a trap is a man. No matter how many surgeries they have, including cutting their fucking cock off, a trap is still a man.

What?

it's bisexuality in both cases

a male fucking a tranny is a bisexual (likes effeminate men with penis who act and dress feminine) = faggot

a female fucking a tranny is bisexual, but almost all women are bisexual or have had lesbian experiences and default back to straight for marriage. = just being a regular ass ho

women don't really have directed sexuality like men so it doesn't really make sense to ask this question

lesbians are gay stupid

>lesbian sex
list other terms that user doesn't know

Exactly, but the point is to answer if traps are gay, so if you consider that a trap and a female are lesbians, then you're implying that a trap and a male is heterosexual sex

No, then it's a woman licking a man's ass and vice versa. There's still a Y chromosome involved.

So in your mind when men are finally able to give birth, they'll still be considered men in your mind no matter how much like a woman they look and how anatomically female they are ? If you're born with the penis you're cursed to be male?

bi

The Y chromosome isn't involved because what the Y chromosome developes in the male body isn't involved in the sexual act. So it just x and xx, thanks for making my arguements for me, idiot.

Yes, because that will never fucking happen. Y chromosome is Y chromosome. If I stab a dirty disgusting tranny and test the blood, it's going to tell me that I just stabbed a man. That is never going to change.

And what happens when the Y chromosome disappears from the human race like how scientist have predicted?

Lesbians aren't gay, it's just a fetish.

So straight.

enis + Virgeena = Straight

So only males can be gay? Women are not equal to men? Can they at least be 0.7% gay?

but the feminine dress and feminine breast and 90% female appearance would indicate that that man is still attracted to women to some capacity or else he's just date big ass bears. so i argue bi-sexuality as the most appropriate "tag" but a bi-sexual is still a homosexual, just like lesbians/trans/gay/etc are still homosexuals. the only true heterosexuals are male (born) and female (born) relationships. any and all variations are still considered homosexual because it mixes sexes to some extent.
so a trans woman (born male turned female) in a relationship with trans man (born female turned male) would seem straight heterosexual relationship at first. but the fact that their penis and vaginas don't correspond to their reversed appearance means it's a bisexual attraction where they lean to one sex but ultimately accept the other.

>citation needed
Either way, your DNA will still show that you are a man. I don't see why you faggots are so hung up on a basic fact of life: You are either a man or a woman. This is decided by your genetics. There is no choice involved. Your feelings don't affect the outcome. You are who you are, and will never be anything else.

gay is a general term for homosexual, but used primarily for male (born) homosexuals. but can also be used by female homosexuals/ lesbians can still be called gay.

so yes traps are gay/queer/homosexual/bisexual

Straight with peculiar taste.

>only men can be gay
No. Bulldykes are gay because they try to look like men but also like the same gender.

somebody should come up with a name for this

dude even lipstick lesbians call each other gay. gay is just a blanket term. but most associated with men on men sex. it's like queer, anyone in the lgbtq+ spectrum of shit can be gay or queer + their specific sexual thing. it's just self identifying tags, it's not like oh if you say you're _____ you can only do this now.

I understand my friend, but you're avoiding the question , are male and traps gay? And are female and traps gay?

>implying women can never be wrong
If I call myself a duck it doesn't make me a duck.

This is the most fucked up reasoning for anything in existence.

they're homosexual, who can use the following tags as they might pertain to them: gay, queer, bisexual lesbian (if born female)

so yes they're gay.

But if you do surgery to exchange your hairs for feathers, mouth and nose for a bill, arms for wing, and legs for ducks legs, my nigga you're a fat ass duck

So it's gay in both scenarios, you could've just said that you fucking simpleton

Straight but kinky, are you fuckin dumb? Trap isn't a gender, it's a guy with a fetish lmao

it isn't implying that at all

gay like queer, homosexual, bisexual aren't specific to one sex, but cover both sexes regardless of fe/male regardless of gender it still refers to both sexes. except gay is traditionally used to describe homosexual men, but women and trans and all else use it too.

i did you dumb skank, people kept asking for further explanations.

She likes femanine guys so its still straight. If you jerk off to tomboys are you faggo?

traps have dicks
1x dick + 1 x vagoo = not gay

Dank.

speaking as someone who traps, you would be surprised how many women are into that kind of thing

a lot of them are crazy though. I have a girl on my kik that just messaged me out of nowhere after not talking for a year to tell me she just got out of a mental facility and she's 3 months pregnant and off drugs.

If liking traps is gay then it inherently means that wanting to fuck the "dude" on the right is totally straight because he has a vagina.

defiantly not, tomboy chicks fuck like absolute maniacs once the jeans come off

All females are bi so doesnt matter. Most men are too but many identify as straight. Then they argue about shit like this because they feel insecure about their sexuality.

no it makes you a bisexual, you're still gay by default

lets /thread this once and for all

a guy says I like this
>pic related

is he gay or straight?

Dam you're right. He gay as fuck.

>want to fuck a girl that looks like a guy
>I'm gay
>want to fuck a guy that looks like a girl
>I'm gay

?!?!?!?!?!?

yeah, you can only be straight if you stick to the simple

male(born) wants to fuck female (born)
anything more or less is gay or some variation of gay

No, you're a mentally ill human and should be institutionalized for your own health and safety

save it up and throw on some makeup, a vagoo is a vagoo

gay as fuck user. no question gay as fuck

inbefore
>but he was born with a vagina
yeah but 90% of her/him looks masculine so that's gay as fuck to be attracted to it.

unless it's a glory hole and no one can see the rest, but everyone else will know that was some gay ass fucking

Sexuality is a spectrum

or if you're in america you elect them president

if men who enjoy traps are gay, then women who enjoy traps must be "straight"
except, there's no such thing as completely straight or gay. everyone is somewhere on the spectrum of bisexuality.

The girl on the right is ugly as fuck and looks like a guy. It's not gay to fuck her, but I would seriously question your choices

so then liking traps isnt gay because they're 90% girls

>Born with a vagina
>Curvy hips
>Huge tits
>No body Hair
>No body odor
>Still no period at 16 went to doctor to figure out wtf
>XY Chromosones
>Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome.
Not a 9+/10 but how many would turn down an offer from her.... or is it a him?

nope 10% is enough to be gay user

you're no longer straight, because 100% is available and you're attracted to a homo, so you're a homo too.

This argument is retarded because it assumes you want to fuck every single person in a gender.

seeyou're not straight either, because that doesn't exist.

She's a deviant. A pervert. She's queer. She is fucking a dude, but a freaky faggy dude with mental issues. The important distinction is that it's abnormal and shameful.

this is a rare case, a freak show if you will.
it's really different than looking for a man who has done everything to look feminine and still has a penis that you fetish.

it's like looking for a loop hole to not just admit you love the cock in girly panties.

Nope, liking traps is still gay. 10% man is too much

not talking about the "spectrum" stupid

this specific comment about percentages was the physical point of looking almost passable and still having a cock. so point still stands.

if he was born with a vagina then she ugly as fuck.

Was he born hermaphrodite? Should have kept the cock on this one

this should be called mootiesexual

It's true that there is a spectrum, but there's only 2 genders you can stuff your dick into.

but you're a faggot as well as everyone else. what is your fucking point?

same deal, you're just looking for an inch of loophole.

sure whatever. I don't really care about trans shit, because they do have a mental problem, but it's not a dysfunction like most people here like to act it is.

>there's only 2 genders

*triggered*

you're the one who doesn't have a point. the point was made and you simply called everyone a faggot.

so you're the pointless faggot. mine was stated in previous post.

Agreed. If you're bisexual, then that's cool too. I just get annoyed that people would rather convince everyone to believe that they're genuine female instead of trans. Like normal non bisexual or homosexual men should be interested in sex with them like they are with regular females. Honestly asking people to adapt to systems that are inconvenient because it it makes a small minority of people feel more comfortable in their skin is ridiculous. Especially when you think of all the fucking work and effort it takes to make children and pass on our genes like normal animals

source?

i.4cdn.org/b/1508370072697.gif

wow thanks dude

only cucks follow the meta

>dumbass