CBD Oil

>CBD Oil
is it just a meme or does it actually work for anxiety?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbdbrothers.com/
cbdbrothers.com/product-category/cbd-oils/
cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Yes as in it works or yes as in it's a meme?
Have you tried it?

yes it works.
Yes i have, i use it for anxiety during the day and insomnia at night.

Not gonna lie, I just ordered a bottle of 20ml 400mg. Any advice on dosages and how to start using it? Also I don't understand how to calculate how many drops that is (tho it already said how many in the store).

from my personal use I feel immediately better after using CBD. It's like weights being lifted off my shoulders.
It's different for everyone of course, but I like it

Nice to hear positive replies about CBD. I'm done with SSRI's, done them and quit them too many times in my life. Was addicted to xanax for a while and got through that too. Looking for something for my anxiety and other minor issues.

Works for me user, anxiety for 5 years. CBD for the first time 2 months ago. Wish i knew it sooner

I feel like I'm gonna be upset for not finding out about CBD earlier and blame the world for not studying Cannbis sooner because it's illegal and shit. Not gonna turn into a 420 hippie advocating weed tho lol

if it works ofc

Also any tips on dosage?

Kinda the same here

I use 4 drops in the morning in my coffee and 8 when i go to sleep.

I would start with 2 and see where that gets you before you try higher dosages.
I have bipolar so i need a heavy amount for the insomnia i have.
Its better then being on sedatives and tranquilizers that BARELY work.

I have tried different oils, some stronger than others. I use from 2 to 4 drops under the tongue, 2-3 times a day

for anxiety. works for minor pain for me also. tooth pain, head and neck

where do you get it? Dispensary?

Ive heard it got banned by the dea.

Oh wow that's not alot at all, sounds like it'll last a long time considering how expensive it is at the moment. Also thank you so much for responding and helping out my dude.

Sounds good man, what decides how strong the oil is and how many drops I must take. Is it the ml?

Oops forgot to take u in post above

If you want something against anxiety get some benzos.

Sure thing user, sry for short answers but im on the phone. you should definitely try the oild

yep. But don't expect wonders.
Do psychedeliks, you'll give a fuck about people after that experience

Drinking and jerking off works for me.

Thought about that. Had a friends friend go into psychosis tho and thought he was jesus for a while so that shit scared me lol
Already been addicted to em once and stopped takin em
Anything is appreciated my dude

My oil, from UK

I don't use it myself but my parents do. They swear by it, saying it takes a bit of pain and anxiety away.

Vape and smoke shops, that's where I ALWAYS see them at. You can buy it online too.

Didn't work for me at all.
What worked for me was fermented Kanna powder, 500 mg daily on empty stomach.

Where do you get it in the UK? Is it legal?

Damn lots of good responses on this. I hope my expectations aren't too high. But by the sound of it they help alot with anxiety so hopefully my body/brain react to it in a good way.

It's legal in Sweden so I assume it should be legal in the UK. As long as it's from hemp.

Dunno, in general UK law doesn't distinguish between weed and hemp. Definitely going to look in to it though.

I've heard it contains like around 0.2% THC and some seeds that are legal and also contain a minor amount of THC are legal so why shouldn't CBD be.

I get it from here
cbdbrothers.com/

Just needs to be EU-approved industrial hemp. But I just realized UK isn't in EU anymore so idk

Thanks mane.

We are until the end of May 2019 (at least).

Oh apologies for my ignorance.

For me it takes the top of my symptoms . Dont expect full healing, but as a tool to get better

Phenibut helped my anxiety but the side effects were crazy for me - like blacking out while sitting at my desk then waking up 3 hours later still sitting upright but I'd pissed myself. Also very vivid dreams.

Sounds good. I guess it's worth a shot, not thinking about the money too much as long as there's a possibility of them working. I have a job interview in 5 days idk how I'm gonna get through that but if I get the job I'll be on a good path of getting better.

Never heard of that. You guys making me realize there's alot of shit that can help that isn't SSRI or benzos.

I think it's just lazy lawmakers. They don't want to have to work out which it is when they bust people.

Np. Personally, I still hope we don't leave.

I have anxiety in general, and also panic attacks. One time an attack was comming on, took 3 drops, 10 mins later the attack was going away. still shaken, was still feeling bad, but the attack was stopped. And thats like, a big deal for me. worth 100 procent, for me atleast

For sure agree with you.

Oh nice! I have emetophobia mixed with social phobia so basically whenever I talk with someone or out eating, all I'm thinking about is trying not to throw up lol.

Thanks for the recommendation anons. I have pretty harsh anxiety and panic attacks, so I'm at the point where I'll try anything. Just ordered some, Finland so we'll see what the mail thinks about it, but supposedly it's legal.

Hell yes. I hope for the best for both of us user.

Im sure the oil can help you both, just dont expect a cure, and dont get discouraged if the first oil you buy dont work, there is alot of different oils, watch out for bullshit oils, try see if the product you buy have good reviews ( pretty standart i know )

For this shit, there's never a cure. Just something to make it a little easier to deal with and help the process of making it easier.

I'm scared if I spend this money on this oil and it doesn't work (granted I bought small one) that I'll be too afraid to spend more money cause I wouldnt know if it doesnt work with my body or if I just got bad oil.

Best cure for anxiety is alcohol.

cbdbrothers.com/product-category/cbd-oils/

This is the oils i buy, works 100p for me, dunno if they have worldwide shipment tho

Is it just me or is that expensive as fuck. Or maybe just cause more % CBD

I bought a huge tub of 50g CBD heavy hemp weed for smoking.
Did absolutely fuck all.
Definitely willing to try the oil though as I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Holy shit how much did that cost???

cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/

The blue edition 10 ml i think is pretty okay price, and it works for me. But ye, more % costs more i think.

Fuck all, like £15/20 on Amazon.
It wasn't even worth it since the quality was so terrible and it was mostly seeds and leaf.
Tried making tea with it as well as smoking it.

It's a marketing scheme to sell weed byproducts.

Might work, but there is very little good research out there.

Regardless, you are subsidizing the THC market, so...proceed.

Placebo or not, if it feels like it works I'm golden.

Same here, dont care if it is placebo. it works for me

Wait what, 50g for £15, its way too good to be true so it had to have been fake.