Do Goys even know what they miss out by not going to the military?

Do Goys even know what they miss out by not going to the military?

TBI, dismemberment, psychiatric illness such as PTSD, ruined joints, watching your friends die, etc.

trying to sneak my way out of conscription right now lmao

But in the IDF you almost always only watch the enemy die.

more like an air conditioned government office, with tons of niggers, all waiting for their 20 year pension to kick-in.

This.

Israel is in a different situation than America. There aren't any credible threats to my homeland, so I feel less inclined to serve than if I were surrounded by hostile forces that pose a real danger to my existence.

You mean pestering some old villagers every because their goats are shitting on the wrong side of a hill? Isn't this pretty much what the Israeli military doing all day?

The whole military/war experience is exaggerated shit.

Dad spent 2 years in the Yugo army and then 4 years in the 90s wars. Didn't affect his life that drastically.

In my family it's a right of passage. I don't know that it's for everyone though, and I think it's more of a calling than a career choice.

>going abroad to fight wars for your country's interests, ensuring prosperity, peace and stability within your borders.
>not sitting on your ass and waiting for a civil war to come to your doorstep
Brainlets.

>waiting until you grow old and creaky

I won't have to wait till I get old for that.

>tfw not in NATO

>Do Goys even know what they miss out by not going to the military?
Holy shit man, I think is more likely for mexican troops to be in a shoot out than american one, also I don't want to waste my life in an american proxy war in our soil.

>implying Finland isn't friendly with NATO
>implying you wouldn't get nuked
>implying even if you weren't the radiation wouldn't kill you

This

To me, unless you are literally under attack or under the constant threat of it, I can't understand the desire to sign up.

And Israel must feel the same, since its conscripted.

I have literally no clue why Switzerland has it.

A rite of passage.

>implying Finland isn't friendly with NATO
Irrelevant
>implying you wouldn't get nuked
Neutral
>implying even if you weren't the radiation wouldn't kill you
Every Finnish commieblock has a fallout shelter with filters and food supplies. Pic is mine

I know what I said.

Living

This 1 million bodies in bietnam 80% death rate

i think so too, but people in other countries have diffrent mentalities

Israel? More like Jewsrael lol your country is run by jew

Lmao Israel BTFO

DO nOt call me a jew agaijn!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wtf man

He will call you kike now

2Spoooopy5me

fug :D

>IDF
>not just killing some random civilians, including children

But i am.

Not dying for jews tho (yet)

>mfw getting to fire an MG74, which is actually just an MG42 in NATO standard caliber

If owning heavy MGs ever becomes legal here I'll buy 10 of those.

Military service was fun because shooting around and blowing shit up, but pay was bad and the beds were too small.

>Israel
Every time.