Reverse racism thread?

Reverse racism thread?

>pic related

5 bucks says the yellow name is some middle-class white tumblerina

there's really no argument for white privilege in regards to med school

That can't be real. How do these people function?

It's not reverse racism, that's just flat out racism.

>16 minute post with no likes about some kid going to a very prestigious college

Totally real guys, fuck them SJW!!

dem niggers

did you read the post at all?
this person put so much effort into studying that he barely has any social life, and those she met are likely busy with working on their career instead of checking facebook every fucking minute.

So, putting this in contrast to what you deem as normal, and therefore what you flag as fake - your life must be utter garbage.

You obviously don't understand the concept of white privilege. It has zero to do with your upbringing, challenges you've encountered, hardships, etc. It is about the inherent benefits in society you receive based on the color of your skin.

umm ok sweetie, you claim to understand fake facebook stories, but you cant even crit buh bye

the only privellege whites have is not being a fucking nigger

based by your retarded logic, affirmative action made minorities the only privileged group in society.

your argument is invalid.

Picture isn't real

>buh bye
are you the retarded nigger that responded to that?
stop complaining about "white privilege" to cover up your own laziness and become a decent black person instead.
tyvm.

What is the scope of effect you falsely believe affirmative action has? Again, zero understanding of what white privilege is.

And there was no argument; I defined what white privilege is.

>decent
>black
>choose one

>What is the scope of effect you falsely believe affirmative action has?
preferring minorities when it comes to access higher education, therefore fucking over any other applicant.
Also, minority-quotas for most industries, again fucking over any other applicant.

Tell me that this is not law-given privilege.

So this is what the nogs believe

>lazy minority detected
Finish making my burrito, bitch. Andale!

How does that nigga keep someone like that in his/her life?

> I defined what white privilege is.
Define it all you want, it doesn't magically pop into existence.

It is a white privilege though. They're accepting less asians on purpose even though they have better grades on average.

This has been pointed out before.

You get upset when black people are accepted for their race but it's ok to accept more white people over asians?

You make no sense.

since you type nigger-code, do you refer to red or yellow? Really can't tell.

Tell me why it's bad to accept more asians when they do better. You're hypocrites.

She sounds like the kind of girl that demands it in the ass because she knows thats the only way she'll keep a man

stop making excuses for being a loser

Try educating yourself about it.

You're telling me that if you had to job applicants with near identical resumes you wouldn't choose the white guy over the black?

Don't bullshit.

itt: dumbasses who believe that screenshot is reality.

>nigger-code
Lol, you tripping my guy
Red

this is why you'll never understand many things

You realize you're proving his point right? White privilege has everything to do with a perceived superiority just because of your skin color. You hold that belief yourself.

Kek

Sick gta v reference b/ro

lol, you realize that affirmative action eases the grades for blacks, but tightens restrictions for asians on the same time?
It's the same racist system doing it.
It's the same racist system that you just tried to defend a post ago.
Guess why we propagate to get rid of it entirely.

YOU are the racist here, not us.

>preferring whites when it comes to access higher education, therefore fucking over any other applicant

This has happened for decades and that's why affirmative action was put into place. You basically had to be forced to stop being assholes. Now that it's happening to you it's unfair? Get fucked.

Absolutely no argument given.

I gave the premise. They accept less asians even if they do better than whites. How the fuck isn't that unfair?

You don't care about what's fair. Like most of us in this country you just want to be ahead of others. At least I can admit it.

It actually does exist, and can be (and has been) measured.

I did, and found out: magic - it doesn't exist.
Now what?

You have black Presidents, CEO's ,ilionaires, and what not else.
So, if you want to become all that: WORK FOR IT JUST AS THEY DID.
Obviously there is no systzem in place that keeps them down.
You keep yourself down.
And that is the precise distinction between a black person and a nigger.

Nigger.

Yes that's what I just said you moron.

So is it ok that more asians get in then whites? Answer the question.

yea sure, lets just assume all asians are better than whites

>having a completely fucked up life
>hurr but you are totally privileged becaue you are white

you faggots are completely racist and retarded

They have better grades on average than whites.

It's so weird that can't see how hypocritical this is.

You argue that if whites score better than blacks then they should be accepted more into better schools. But with asians it's not right? You're a mental midget.

>can be (and has been) measured
if you're dumb enough to believe it you will employ selective investigation and confirmation bias and 'measure' it

It's a faggot liberal buzzword to make brown idiots feel better about being lazy fucking losers who don't ever try to better themselves

Fixt that for you, retard

White people are still the majority and hate minorities. It's completely easy to understand that white privilege is if you're darker than most you're seen as inferior. Of course that would hinder people in all facets of life.

Be as fucked up as you want; it doesn't effect the bias in society based on your skin color.

grades are your argument? guess im just wasting my time.

This

Wow you're dumb.

I don't care, since I don't care about race.
If they pass the standards put on anyone equally, YES, ofc they deserve entry.

No system should hold them back, and no system should uplift under performing other groups.
this is just racism of low expectations, which unjustly re-distributes educational spots more effectively used by others.

Nigger.

Well yes you idiot. Whites always say if they have better grades then affirmative action is bullshit if they let in blacks.

But they outright reject asians because too many get in. It's the same fucking thing. They favor blacks to whites and whites to asians in acceptance to balance the numbers. Both are unfair. But surprise surprise you only care about whites not getting in.

>If they pass the standards put on anyone equally, YES, ofc they deserve entry.

Good I'm glad we agree. Asians should get in over whites if their grades are better. I was never arguing for affirmative action. Only that it's completely ridiculous to lament whites not getting in but accepting that less asians are accepted.

reality-check: affirmative action prefers blacks above anyone else.

Yes and that's unfair. But then you have too agree that if asians get better grades then they deserve to get in more than whites.

>white people just hate minorities
yeah, sounds like some kind of victim complex and racist as hell. "evil whitey is holdin us down"
Pretty sure everybody is looking up to the drunken homeless guy on the corner, because he is white and all

You seem to have a lot of bias based on skin color. People generally arent such collectivists, tho.
A healthy black man doesnt have it harder than a white man with a mental condition or without hands. Stop bullshitting

exactly, and by following that logic, blacks should not get free handouts of places, more deserved by whites.
We live in a meritocracy.
If black person earns better grades than a white, he should get entry before the white person.
But he shouldn't get lowered entry bars, no should asians face raised ones.

No, they are accepting less asians because all you dumb niggers take all the spots and shit all over it by flunking out anyway. Look up the attrition rates of those scholarships for your kin faggot.

see
Fight your bogeyman somewhere else.

lmao

I also think it's fine that people who know the difference between "then" and "than" get in more than those who don't.

it's a privilege to have been born into the group that does better, i guess.

I'm black and white privilege is taking responsibility for your own actions and not blaming others.

not the previous user, but the one he replied to, my grammar isn't any better.
german + tired as fuck, so cut him some slack, too.

>Niggers trying to rationalise laziness with racism.

You're just being a lazy nigger.
Racial privilege is not a thing.
Stop bumming off of welfare and support the community.
Like white people do.
Ta-da! You are now treated like them. A supporting member of society.

so,....
I'm privileged because I'm an adult that is able to see my own mistakes...

what.

You are a sterling example of class privilege.

Poverty fagggot.
And I'm black.

Fuck off and die.

If there's so much untapped potential in the minoritues being held back by whitey, you'd think they'd go home and make their own countries great again!

nah, it's someone from here. nobody really is like that.

funfact, we live in a meritocracy, and there are no legal bars preventing you to work yourself up the ladder.
shut up, sit down and work your ass off if you want to end better than you started off.
nagging and bitching gets you nowhere.

Funfact #2: this is why whitey is so stronk
He works.
Hard.
You should, too.

I would give them both interviews and pick the guy with the best sense of humor

Mugabe would like to have a word with you.

>funfact, we live in a meritocracy
>not knowing the word was coined in a satire of the very concept
Too bourgeois to call it the aristocracy it really is? Kill yourself, jew.

in fact, it's this faggot

There IS no inherent benefit. ALL privilege is context specific, and it follows that all privilege is then individual.
People claiming that ALL white people have some extra white privilege and ALL black people lacks said privilege, are people sho don't understand statistics. Yes, 100% of intersectional feminists don't understand statistics, because they all apply broad statistical averages to an individual level, and that's a no-no!

>aristocracy.
I don't remember the law that forbids me to apply to anything, educate me in any direction, or that prevents me from own land.
can you point me to it, please?
No?
Then fuck off, and suck Marx's cock some more, commy scum.

Does he want food / money from me?

He can suck my ass

You don't know her grade level, so you can't really say that.

It's all racism, don't go making up terms because blacks can't take responsibility

Can you do all those things in your country?

this.
To this day, they fail to explain us white hobos.
yet they exist.

>if your model fails to explain reality, it probably is a bad model

Yes.
I can buy land, I can apply to any job, and I can access education freely. In fact, I can start a business at any time I'd like to, even getting interest free loans for doing so.

fake and gay

You're fake and gay

I'm pretty sure he even fakes being gay.
Oppression olympics, etc.

Exactly. There are plenty of poor / homeless / hungry / uneducated / abused white people left behind by society.

No one gives a fuck. Why? Because we are all self serving. It has nothing to do with race

>I don't remember the law that forbids me to apply to anything
Try hanging out your doctor's shingle with 15 years of experience in home surgery.
>educate me in any direction
Start with English, you fucking polack.
Also try educating yourself in nuclear weaponry or software protection, and you'll start running up against a shitload of laws designed to protect the incumbents.
>prevents me from own land
>implying that the law is literally the only thing that keeps you from owning land
In the real world, scarcity and jewniggers with idle money prevent you from owning land. But since you live in your theoretical world of horseshit in mom's basement and dad's checkbook, and not in the real world, that doesn't matter.
>Then fuck off, and suck Marx's cock some more, commy scum.
Kill yourself, polack jew.

You're fake and gay

You're gay. And fake

No, this is Patrick

That's good. So you should either stay there or go home.

Thanks

I certainly speak better german than you.
>Also try educating yourself in nuclear weaponry or software protection, and you'll start running up against a shitload of laws designed to protect the incumbents.
Regulation =/= forbidden OR class-depended
>>implying that the law is literally the only thing that keeps you from owning land
Explain me private farmers

Surely I'm the one disconnected from reality, lol.

Let me guess, the yellow name is a fat white girl from a comfortable home in a liberal area

Fake you're gay and...

Reality is a bitch, ain't it?

?Msicar esrever?!

>Reverse racism
sage goes everywhere