What’s the thing you hate most about women?

What’s the thing you hate most about women?

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

I fucked two chicks last night. I fucked my sister and her fat friend. Since my sister still had diarrhea It was extra messy. We were all naked and my sis's friend smothered my face with her big plump ass and I licked her asshole. TASTED YUMMY! After that she began sucking my dick and I fisted my sister's ass and got my hand covered in shit so I smeared it all over my face and I let her shit in my mouth. I took the turd out of my mouth and fucked her cunt with it and the shit began to fall a part. Her friend stopped sucking my cock so I sat on her face and she licked my asshole while I ate my sis's pussy. Then my sis began sucking my dick while her friend licked my ass and balls. After that, I fucked her in the ass while my sister sucked on her tits. Her asshole felt so warm and tight. Those cheeks felt SOOOOOOOOOO good. You know what they say, MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN! After that I lay on the floor and let her piss on me and my sis shit on me. Then they both got on top of me. We're all covered in shit and piss and they both began taking turns sucking my cock until I came in both of their faces.
I had a great time.

Most of what you said could also be applied to men, in general we feel attracted to a special (above average) partner.

You cant reproduce without them

I don't hate anything really but do have a hard time trusting anything that bleeds for days and doesn't die.

Can't believe someone had the time to type this, and idiot me had the time to read this shit till the end...

Agreed

Same, only the last paragraph was needed

This pretty much sums up I was going to say..

Also..

They are emotionally immature, to the point going absolutely batshit insane.
They are unable to control those emotions even when presented with hard facts, again returning to immaturity of being unable to accept when you're wrong.

One could argue that we are all like that at times, but women are always like this.
It just takes the right word or action that she deems to be worthy of a certain emotion, regardless if it's valid or even relevant.

In short, selfish, arrogant, immature and completely illogical.

Also, their lack of spatial awareness is utterly unbelievable.
Example, driving a car.

>not greentexting this old as fuck pasta

FALSE

Women prefer to date men who are uglier than they are (seriously, it's in several Ivy league studies).

yea it could.. but women like this 90% of the time.
Those few sane moments.. I don't know what they are..

Not much, it's hard to generalize half the population. Human emotions are complicated, so I can't really judge 3.5 billion people

that's not true, I'm very wealthy and some women have blown me off.

most women aren't like this.

its not just wealth dude.

of course it's not

Those same woman would re-consider if someone told them who you are beforehand.

I can bet my manly balls on this fact.

all human interaction is based on selfishness and lies

How is this different to any other mammal?

did OP say it was?

what are you, retarded?

no, I disagree. i'm also handsome and tall.

one has to come with a personality and substance.

They're lack of a penis

> because i cant get my dick sucked

I never said you were not.

read my previous post again.
I was shooting for your physical possessions.
Money, influence etc

tfw getting my dick sucked and jerked on a daily basis by a co-worker.

not even being dishonest here

their penis

they think everyone fucking owes them something because they were born with a hole between their legs

WHEN THEY PUSSY PASS TO COMPETE WITH YOU IN ANYTHING!!! FUCK GIVE ME SOME PUSSYPASSDENIED NOT ON REDDIT.

This is a doubled edged sword for me.

The manipulative nature of women stems from physical inadequacy, and I happen to be a physically inadequate man.
I found myself intuitively discovering how to humiliate in the same way women do, I found myself using and abusing people the way women do, etc.

It's a necessary for my survival. And likely theirs.

wat

The only faggots who cry about pussy passes are the permavirgin weaklings.

>You can't compete with a girl? Congrats you're a bitch.

wat?

I was quite concise

this is why people of substance will tell you to fuck off.
They expect this from a woman, not a bro.

0/10

so you have a tiny pp, which makes you a dick to women -- in turn they want you?

If their primary mode of survival is to become parasitic in nature, is it really a good idea to allow this push of third wave feminism to new positions of power? Just food for though.

are you going to hurt women?

Lol you're a sad man. Sure there's an element of truth to what you said but you have most shit wrong.

Women love how you make them FEEL. More important than looks, money or status is how you make them feel. If you can make a woman laugh consistently, she's yours.

I work 2 minimum wage jobs and am a bit of a hippy, ie I sometimes I don't bathe for days and I'm scruffy looking. And women fucking love me. Not all women of course, but enough.

I'm currently banging a woman who's high up in a tech company. She makes 6 figures, pays for me when we go out, and rides my dick like a bat out of hell. She repeatedly says, "not only are you a good fuck but you're smart too, and I love that. You know how rare that is for a guy to be both?"

Other women have caught on to the fact I'm a genuinely good guy. I treat them like princesses. I don't buy their dinners constantly but I make lots of sweet romantic gestures. I write poems for them and sappy shit like that. They love it

I could go on but hopefully you've got the point

I don't disagree.
I'm not saying these things as though I'm proud of them. I accidentally'd the word "evil" there after necessary.

You are retarded and I'm not explaining it to you

This is loading my statement up with MGTOW faggot loser bullshit. You aren't worth talking to, just food for thought.

No. But if I did, I'd get away with it because of my size.

that they are greedy , selfish, always thinking about their own needs first. Will try to manipulate you, and want , expect free shit all the time. Will try to manipulate you with their emotions.

If they don't get you/what the want, they will start hating you and go 180 degrees and start talking bad shit about you and so on. like to lie and cheat (haven't been cheated on, though)

I don’t really hate women, they just don’t really like me that much

Amen

HA YOU DO HAVE A TINY DICK! YOUR REACTION CONFIRMS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Drama. All girls say they hate drama but all girls are literately nothing but drama.

/Thread

just like buttfag homosexuals.

Did you miss your meds?

> If you can make a woman laugh consistently, she's yours.

Not true. yea.. you'll be her favourite plaything..but making her laugh doesn't guarantee shit.

ask your fuck buddy to marry you and see what happens..

What you're describing is a ''relationship'' based on the mutual benefit of a good lay.

The ones that don't behave stereo-typically just have enough experience to know better.
But by default, they are what they are.

Other than that you are right.
Women do love how you can make them feel.
I do the same shit as you, apart from the poems.
I'm really bad at that shit man...

Really the only thing I hate is how much their emotions can flip-flop and overwhelm them. I'm so much more even-keel than my partner, and it's just so hard living with someone with depression.

Okay, no, I take it back -- this isn't about women. It's about living with someone with depression.

ANOTHER CONFIRMATION!
tiny dick, tiny dick, tiny dick!

Double standards.
Man cheats on partner, it is his fault
Woman cheats on partner, it is his fault

Why don't you ask your mother about my 7 inches, shit troll faggot

they fuck other dudes than me

don't feed the trolls

I don't even want my dick sucked they do a terrible job at it

Spot on

This concept is hard for me to grasp.
What about pointing out he's a troll and making fun of him gives him any satisfaction?

Are the neckbeards so desperate for replies that Sup Forums made it a meme to be made fun of? I'm literally just having fun shitting on this guy.

gg haha

the troll seeks a response.
Any response, you can ridicule it the troll will not mind.

he will keep '' SMALL DIK SMAL DICC '' as long as you continue to respond and feed the leach that he is.

This is why you cannot win, and if you think about it, why would you need to?

They have no dick

just my own personal experience, whenever i have an argument/disagreement with my dad, i can't think of a time when it resulted in one of us yelling at the other (excluding when i was a kid, that is), with my mum, she will, from time to time, resort to yelling, generally i'm able to keep the situation calm and collected. now, when my sister and my mum argue, more often than not, it results in a screaming and shouting match, and a couple of times one of them has gotten violent with the other.
it's pretty clear what the common factor here is. women are more emotional and more prone to violence as a means of conflict resolution. in the past this wasn't an issue because the man of the house had full authority to run their family like a dictatorship, and stop these issues from arising.

They are more impulsive and irrational. Can't handle money as well,that's why they should make less for the same job.

The necessity to always make us jealous, mad ,and then, like nothing happened come talk to us ,like they have made nothing, we don't have this possibility

When they try to use chick logic to argue. It's so fucking infuriating

I hate how they want a nice and clean house with girly decorations everywhere, yet they insist on keeping all of their shit all over the bathroom sink to where you can't wash your hands without knocking at least four kinds of soap and lotion bottles into it or onto the floor.

Their lack of a penis.

I'm lucky I found a girl who isn't crazy.

Pro tip: Don't date western woman. :)

when they leave

That they don't want me

Nah dude that's more of a personal experience than a statement that can be generalized. My dad yelled plenty and some women are frustratingly passive. Can't nail that one down

Yes, it's a "win" due to mental gymnastics though.
It doesn't make sense in reality; so far I've told him he's stupid, told him I've fucked his mother, refuted his accusation..

And all he has to say back is "tiny dick"? In reality he's a little bitch.
TBH I think this is a win-win, I get an aggression outlet and he gets to think he's worth a shit.

that if you piss them off they'll literally go and fuck a low life nigger just to get back at you.

>women have caught on to the fact I'm a genuinely good guy

fuck off you sound like some schmuck a woman fucks when she gets pissed when someone else turns her down.

seriously women buy you dinners? but you you don't bathe for days? you sound like a loser tbh. anyone can find idiots

success breeds jealously - the post

The belief that they're all special and deserving of respect by default instead of earning it like men have to and the general difficulty they seem to have separating fantasy from reality.

they're entitled and they refuse to accept that they are entitled

>Co-worker
>Implying you're an adult
>Using a FF response image unironically
Kys normie