Holy FUCK

Holy FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4laXR4gPBA8
punk77.co.uk/
walmart.ca/en/ip/the-clash-london-calling-2-vinyl-lps/6000189264847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is his left arm bigger than his right?

really makes you think

Ah, to be 18 again, I envy you OP

their debut is better, but The Clash were always an overrated punk band

youtube.com/watch?v=4laXR4gPBA8

only considered overrated by contrarian douchebags and sellouts who like the Pistols

This but unironically.

Uh, but I was being unironic, I'm 25, my life sucks balls and not a single day since I was 18 has been worth the overall misery

You can fuck off faggot

Are there seriously people who call this their favorite album?

punk77.co.uk/

have fun with this shit, mates

yeah that was my reaction too
i was bewildered by how something could sound so fucking awful

No punk contrarian likes the Sex Pistols. They're like the walmart of first wave punk.

No music fan likes the Pistols, therefore you'd have to be contrarian to like them

I know, I can't believe why this album is so highly rated either.

Didn't know that's where you were going with that but come on man. The Clash fucking suck. And no I don't like the pistols.

Yeah, it sucks shit, right? The Clash should've called it a day after pic posted!

The Clash WERE overrated contrarian douchebag sellouts! At least The Sex Pistols broke up before turning into utter shit!

Great link! Thanks for posting.

Fuck the both of you!
I'm a music fan, and I LOVE The Sex Pistols and I'm NOT a contrarian. KYS the both of you!

And as far as the "Wal-Mart of first wave punk" is concerned, Wal-Mart does NOT sell records which contain lyrics such as FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT! FUCK IT ALL THE FUCK THE FUCKING BRAT!

walmart.ca/en/ip/the-clash-london-calling-2-vinyl-lps/6000189264847

>I'm NOT a contrarian
>But I really enjoy telling you this acclaimed album is, in fact, SHIT

This argument would only work if the person you are arguing with dismisses all popular albums.

If they don't automatically dismiss anything that's not super artsy-fartsy the contrarian argument doesn't hold water

lulz

Try a band called Touts if you want a similar sound