Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

You know the rules.

Even if this is all true, you clearly lack humility.

So it's all worthless.

Cool, mine was measured at 187

you better post some nudes, those are the only things that i care about elitist cunts like you

go away Eliza

weren't you the stupid bitch that wanted trips for tits yesterday?

genius IQ and all of these otherworldly self-professed talents and you're still in high school at 18 with the rest of your classmates. Congrats on still being average!

Why are you so empty inside?

Go fuck yourself you useless trash

replace
>IQ
with
>number of chromosomes

so... are you posting some nudes?, everything else is worthless about you, elitist cunt

The square-root of your IQ, is the last-two digits of my post.

/thread

>1
Well, I guess that also works.

fucking newfags

Awesome. As long as you didn't vote for Trump, we believe you.

If medals were free id give one to you same way i give u my chimp cock

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars
Seriously, what faggot gets off on posting this lame ass copypasta over and over?

Who are you really?

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

OP here
you all are a bunch of jealous faggots

did she reallyd died?

Probably a liberal.

I'm a liberal. And fuck solo Jerry Garcia, it's retarded.

She had/has really big tits for a little girl.

Absolute pitch.......

Fucking triggered

how many times did you see this copypasta before deciding to use it yourself?

This is old copypasta

>This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

I've actually lately been coming home after going to the grocery store and fapping to girls I saw there.
Lots of yoga pants and pattern tights.

Why do you feel the need to post unfunny copypasta on Sup Forums?

>Copy pasta.

So you realize that iq testing doesn't measure intelligence at all right

go understand a bullet

You know kids younger than you build nuclear reactors, right? What have you done?

>I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

so you're basically an emotional invalid.
Good luck with that

If you're IQ is so high, why are you still in highschool.

if that's true then why are you on Sup Forums wasting it away

seen this post everyday for the past month.

/thread

This bait would have more meaning if the picture wasn't a grill.

If you know so much about music what is the main order of pitch in numerical value that music has to follow in order to sound right and not completely off tune the whole time? What does d.c El coda mean? How about fortissimo

Eliza go away

If you're so smart, how come your still in high school? If you were truly a genius, shouldn't you just test out and skip straight to college?

When this bitch finally turns 18 I'm going to stalk her and dangle a bag of heroin in front of her face until she lets me fuck her pussy with no condom.

fuck outta here

I know that this is just copypasta and guaranteed replies b8, but IQ tests are actually bullshit. They were designed by a french teacher loser to trick retard kids into developing basic critical thinking skills. It has no real bearing on anybody's life and you shouldn't even waste your time thinking about it.

do you watched pnanet sheen

This bitch look like sour cream left out too long and started growing some fucked up fungus.