Ok so I'm in my 30s and not too great in the lady dept. I'm currently living with my step mom and in between jobs...

Ok so I'm in my 30s and not too great in the lady dept. I'm currently living with my step mom and in between jobs. But I have my eye on a lady I thinks might be sending me an invitation to pound town. Its a waitress. She's friendly watev. How do i bring her home and still keep it chill? My step mom has first floor and I a have ENTIRE sub level to myself. But not my own entrance wut do.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

You better just fuck her in the park, because you definitely don't have a fucking car.

invite stepmom to join you in a threesome

Is your step mom hot?

post pics

fuck her at her place

The reason the waitress is friendly because they work for tips. All of them know how to kiss ass and work their mouth

>mom I'm having friends over
>tell girl I rent the basement of a ladies flat, works well, is nice place, cheap ad well
>invite out to dinner or for a couple drinks then a movie
>offer the theatre or your place
(if theatre no sex, if your place sex)

Ok true, I'm currently without wheels but whatev.

Slowly Op, slowly. Waitress works there, she's paid to be nice to you.

Ask her out for a coffee one day. If she makes an excuse, then it's a NO. Let it go with a smile and you'll still be able to go back to that restaurant.

Start there. Get a coffee date. If that's a go, come back for more advice.

I know she likes cats so last week I brought her this like big eraser shaped like a cat. Sounds dumb but it l9oked cool. I'm thinking I got dis.

Also she hooks up the free refills and giggles a lot. BITCH wants to enter the bone zone.

More likely than not she is just being nice to you because she knows you will keep coming back and tipping her well. Waitresses and bartenders often use this tactic, especially to desperate marks like yourself.

You really should be focusing on other self improvement concepts before fixating yourself on how to get one specific woman. It is an extremely inefficient and self defeating way to get laid.

However I will entertain the idea as if it was myself in your shoes. If she is genuinely interested then you can tell pretty quickly. Next time you go in and exchange pleasantries, as you are getting ready to wrap it up and leave do the following:

Say, "Hey I wouldn't want to get you in trouble on the job, but I'd like to get to know you outside of here. Give me your number and we'll set something up for one night this weekend."

See how she reacts to this and if she seems positive/excited about giving you her number. If you get this far...good. Give it some time, preferably the next day and text her lightly...don't say anything overly cheesy or needy, just say "hows the rest of your weekend looking, I was thinking Friday night we could grab drinks...

If you get this far by some miracle and manage to go out on the date, just vibe a bit and keep it close to your place. If you do manage to get some drinks, and hopefully you picked her up in the car or are in walking distance from your place. You say, listen lets head back to my place for a few I want to show you ____ or I want to relax and have good wine....something believable.

At this point its almost sealed, but logistically about your mom....

LIE...you just say you own the house and you help your mom out....nothing she can do about it but either view you as a compassionate son or a loser, but don't even breech the topic unless she asks if someone else lives with you...

Bring her to your section of the house and hopefully don't be a fucking loser and suck in bed.

>sub level to myself

living in mom's basement
wants to bring a gril

>free refills

She totally wants the D, man

>ENTIRE sub level

answer in pic related

Yeah. O.P. at your service gents. I think she likes me foreel. I eat at red robin on the reg where she works. She tends to remember little things about my preferences and again is keeping those free refills coming along with small talk. I'm thinking I may just ask her out next time I go. Off topic: is it kewl to spilt a check? I heard becuz of feminist women like that. I may try that move to show her I'm not a chauvinist pig.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

WTF.

what?

Why??

As for having no wheels, I got that covered. Thinking of having friend drive me like a show-fur

it's your step mom's house.
by Sup Forums's logic, she actually expect you to ass-fuck her regularly and is waiting for it to happen.

Either your future gf is bisex and going to eat your step mom's pussy while you ass fuck that butt of said step mother, or you better should not bring some new queen into the castle.

It's about respect, bro

hahaha, dat Iwata pic

>may he RIP in peace

tell her that your stepmom livs with you becuase she is in between jobs right now.

Just when I thought I couldn't be less interested in making an effort to connect with people, I see something like this.

> (You)
>what?
> (You)
>Why??

OP lives in mom's basement. thinks waitress wants the D just because she is nice to customer.

that's what. that's why.

Reminds me

what the actual fuck is this?

looks like a nub of a leg photoshopped through a broken ceiling?

>photoshopped

implying

have no idea. maybe old carped from the floor above?

Old enough to get stalactites growing.

looks like a skin mold of a vagina

OP can fuck that vagina. closest he'll get

fuck whores. you can even take them to your mother's basement.

Do NOT ask out a waitress.

I repeat; Do NOT ask out a waitress.

She is only acting as though she likes you for the tips you fucking sperg.

Don't believe me? Here's the test:

Ask her name. She'll give it to you. Now, did she immediately ask your name? No. THEN DO NOT ASK OUT THE WAITRESS.

ffs