As someone who relaxes on a mixture of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and cannabis...

As someone who relaxes on a mixture of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and cannabis, what would be a good way to" one-up" on the high but not go too far deep into "junky" territory?

I work as a cook pulling 70 hour/week shifts at a high-end restaurant, I want to enhance my high in between shifts while still keeping my wits about me afterwards to be able to function properly.

Any ideas?

Combine all four at the same time.

Two plus two is four, minus one that's three - quick maths.

kill yourself

Sounds like you are on a bad road already but as a former chef I can relate (4 years sober). Try about 3 grams of green or white kratom powder. Won't fuck you up but the work will be faster and more enjoyable. DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONCE A DAY, it is addictive if you try hard enough

nicotine, vicodin, valium, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol

Google Kratom

Remove alcohol and replace with cocaine.

You need to hang yourself, and wait until the last second to cut the rope.

The thrill from it will give you the ultimate high, without any consequences.

But make sure to get as close to death as possible, use a dull knife, use a tough rope.

Don't worry, I promise it'll be worth it!

Good luck! :)

kek
Smoke trees

Seriously, don't get high on a split. Fucking scumbag chef habit

You know what the answer is, coke. Don't tell me no one else in the kitchen is doing it.

It'll get you high enough to get rid of the side-effects of being drunk and you can sleep for 3-4h and still be fit enough to go to work. There's a reason every god damn chef I work with is a cokehead.

acid and ecstasy at the same time was my jam. wouldn't recommend it very often, or your shit will get spun.
only do it about once a year now, very enjoyable. recommend.

Fuck man, but it's expensive. Where you from/ what you pay?

This user is retarded its impossible to cut the rope you are hanging yourself with.

Working in Switzerland, make 4500CHF a month. I pay 100 a "gram", okay quality, not great though.

What's chf worth? I'm UK, but euros is cool too. I'm on about £100 a gram, since I live in the middle of nowhere

errday man on the block
smoke trees

This just a UK thing or has it spread?

Spreading...

Im UK.. I started listening to it ironically and its grew on me. Forever in my playlist now.

Not usually into "grime" kek

You could google that, user.

When I was a kid my mother would on rare occasions take me to a cheap restaurant as a way to feel as though we're "normal", and the service was almost always bad and the food bland or not made as we had requested. My mother was very humble and a little awkward, so we never said anything about it, we just sat in awkward silence lazily eating our poorly prepared food, pretending to like it, too embarrassed to "make a scene" out of it, or something. I dont know, I was small, we had just emigrated to this new country and we were just thankful to be getting by.

I'll never forget that feeling. Years later she has passed away and I somehow ended up as a cook and went on to become a head chef at a local busy place. I pour my absolute heart and soul into every single dish that leaves the kitchen, and I frequently refire dishes that are given to me by other chefs, even going as far as completely stalling service, just to get the dish done right. Just so that if there so happens to be a kid sitting at some table waiting for his meal with his mother, he'll have his fucking meal cooked properly because his mother is probably working three part-time jobs just to be able to afford to take her kid out to a nice place once or twice a month.

Sorry for the blog post, I'm weird and I'm genuinely really high right now.

xanax

triple 7s of truth. there's so many fucking bellends in our trade but the people who love it make it worth it. high af also, had a couple of ketsof coke after work and now J wish I didn't. Whereabouts you from, fella?

Most grime is shit, but most of all music is shit. Same, listened to jt ironically but I like some grime (Stormzy, JME, Gifts), and now I fucking hate it because I'm sick of hearing kt

KRATOM

phytoextractum dot com

NIGGER

morphine

Coke all the way- out in Cali, we get out 1/8s for around 370-420 usually pretty good but there are ways to refine your cut.

Morphine sucks. I'm prescribed morphine er and it doesn't do shit. I usually don't even take them unless I kill my oxy script early

Ok take an oxy you will get a good buzz and still be able to function. I have been taking them for years for my back and I work everyday

Save your kief/sift until you have 1 gram. Decarb the kief, (I do @225 for 45 min). Take the decarbed gram of keif and put it into a gel cap. This shit gets me ridiculously high and it lasts for 4-6+ hours.

Cokes too expensive, just save your money and do really small amounts of meth. As long as you're not a complete idiot, you shouldn't get too hooked on it.