I'm about to start my one billionth play through of Skyrim. Any ideas for a play style/class build?

I'm about to start my one billionth play through of Skyrim. Any ideas for a play style/class build?

NORDIC MASTER CLASS

Completely naked the whole run, only fight with fists, no magic, no companions, no stealth. Just you and your fists against the world.

be sure to work for the dark brotherhood too

The 666 confirms it.

can i use the gloves of the pulgist for extra fist damage?

Reply for a roll, also self roll cause I'm down on a new character too

roll

I want to say no, to fulfill the nudity, but if you really want to use them go for it.

Roll

yeah i agree. That is a great idea, but I gotta be a khajiit for that built in extra fist damage

Disenchant them and put it on a ring for extra punch while remaining mostly neked

ah I like it. You are a thinker

roll, roll, roll your post!
gently down the thread!
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily!
all my friends are dead!

Unarmed Badass

rolling

roll

tenor curtingsuni

roll

Roll

This this this

>keep your arrow in the quiver archer

Thalmor Stealth archer

just full on man mode, no armor or weapons and no spells, potions ok though

ur fukn gay

sounds good

Roll

You can mod a ton of new styles/classes and builds into the game. But my personal favorite is sneak archer or dual spell sword

Rolly

Nord or Orc Heavy Armor and 2 Handed. Only level up 2 skills that way your level is lower than if you were leveling up 5 or so skills simultaneously.

Its all pointless when you realise that none of the races has any influence on the build of the character, unless you're roleplaying.

Once you realise the trick of using alchemy to boost your smithing skills to use alchemy again and incorporate smithing, repeat ad nauseum.

These rolls suck

Try halfing or doubling last 4, top digit doesn't move very quickly

Rolling because two days off.

This. You could go celt warrior and wear only jewelery

rolling

roll again roll again time to play drunk

rolllllllllllllllll

pure pacifist. illusion calming and fear spells. no fury. no attacking. no summoning. max speechcraft.

Drink all the alcohol you can find. Steal everything until you get caught. Run away.

Push me to the edge

roll

play blindfolded

Nord, Ranger, Assasin, Imperial.

Well...basic as fuck.

Get the kill anything mod and start a new life mod and begin as an outlaw and make it your life goal to stealth assassinate every jarl

unarmed skooma addicted khajiit

rollnig

Roll

Roll

They see me roll'n

Rollerino

how do I have fun in Skyrim? It's just too easy even on legendary. I played Oblivion on max difficulty and damn that was fun.

Skyrim decided not to go " overboard " with the difficulty like max diff Oblivion and that's lame. Feels so tame and predictable.

sure

Ah fuck
>roll

>put down controller
>learn a real skill

not gonna roll. gonna repley myself

rolling

How about get a job?

roll

100 sneak / 100 conjuration
live In the shadows and let the game play itself

rollin and rollin a blunt