Daily reminder Thomas Brisbay is a sissy slut who sleeps with his own dad and sucks dick for meth

Daily reminder Thomas Brisbay is a sissy slut who sleeps with his own dad and sucks dick for meth

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fb login

[email protected]
ilovebbc69

kik: ThomasBris
phone # 7138067395

*hacker voice*
I'm in.

OP,what's this about.

On meth I'd let my dad breed me. On meth I fucked a hooker and creampied in front of the window. Then she fell asleep.

just snooping?

just reminding people about this little queer

if you get locked out just try again

his Facebook log in works nice lol

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

i want to fuck thomas brisbay

how are there no pictures of him choking down dick on his profile let alone his profile photo

Hey so I went through all of the messenger logs. This has been going on for almost a year? What's the context of this? Why would he keep this account up for so long? Is he an exhibitionist and this whole thing is a ruse?

no idea? maybe he feels trapped idk? I read some recent ones. looks like he doesn't want to be a sissy anymore

he's a sissy from texas
sissies are fucked in the head
texans are fucked in the head
no further explanation required

half-decent taste in street hookers tho

No I do actually want further explanation. Why would he not get rid of his account after a whole year? Why wouldn't he just make a new one? I feel a little bad but I don't really care that much, the whole thing just doesn't make any sense to me. It seems like the account is constantly compromised. He can't be ignorant that this has been happening constantly for over a year now. It just doesn't add up.

because the stupid bitch loves being humiliated, it makes her little panties wet to show what a disgusting and dirty little sissyfaggot she is to the online public

speaking from experience?

It's just you posting your own account isn't it. There's no evidence of a past or current girlfriend other than in messenger logs. You know you can just go to fetlife so you can stop bothering normies on facebook. You can probably hook up with people hotter than dadbod central.

kinda, i jack off to these depraved fuckers a lot
dude i haven't bothered with the facebook shit, i dont know what youre talkin about
but just speaking in general, there's no real logic nor reason to fetishes

Ok I incorrectly assumed you were the one dumping this, sorry. I'm jacking off too if it's any consolation, he's cute.

What's the story behind this hyper slut?

I wish i could be brave like him and do it.. i'm a sissy faggot too and i've got a dedicated computer full of sissy pics and videos of me humiliating my self and i let strangers control it thrue teamviewer and anydesk.. but i would never dare to login to my actual facebook account on this computer..

>i've got a dedicated computer full of sissy pics and videos of me humiliating my self
Sup Forums gets millions of visitors, post some here.

Me too. I still live with my parents so I can't practice crossdressing or bondage. Feels ultra bad man...

either one of you bitches post somethin ITT before my dick goes soft

Sorry broseph I'm ugly and hairy.

Why not after all..
I know how u feel user ;) will get better once we moved out i guess !

damn what a tiny little clit
whose clothes are those?

I stole them frm friends :$
And i only recently realised that my dick looked more like a clit than a real cock ..!

>I stole them frm friends
bad little girl
i'm sure some of them know who stole their clothes, and why...
enough about your useless clit, how's that ass?

I really hope they don't or at least not thats me o:)

Yes sir :$

How do I be a pathetic sissy like you OP?
Any advice?

So jealous of this sissy

Nice fuckable ass, where you from sissygirl?

from belgium sir and thanks :3

Post the rest of those selfies in those sexy clothes. I'm sure you took more to show off.

Sissy thread?

I did took a lot of them :3