Why do Europeans always make fun of Americans for only speaking one language when most of the Europeans on here can't...

Why do Europeans always make fun of Americans for only speaking one language when most of the Europeans on here can't even compose a coherent sentence? Are they retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.linkedin.com/in/zbigniewwojna
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They think it makes them smarter or some shit. It's funny because they HAVE to learn English if they want to be successful. We could learn a new language if we're interested but not doing so has almost no negative impact.

мхм

I speak 2 languages and currently learning third (Swedish)

>Not speaking at least 3 languages fluently

i speak 3 langs and u cant even 2? dumb mericans

We make fun of you because you are stupid and inferior mongrels.

so then what does that make Italy during WW2

USA is filled with inferior niggers.

if I want to exclude Anglo dogs from my conversation
I'll just speak my native tongue

you must be so mad, Anglos
that YOUR native tongue is the lingua franca
you have not way of communication that is unique to you

I haven't seen Europeans here struggling to compose a coherent sentence.

I don't get why Brits make fun of Americans so much.

The British accent is just disgusting.

rofl keep living in the past you pussy

Americans can't even speak their own language.

All the time in media I hear them pronounce things wrong and gramatically fuck up.

>lingua franca
Shut up with the french you fishmonger.

You are the fat kid in school, we make fun of you because you are fat and get angry over everything.

They don't even take into consideration how much more easily it is for them to learn other languages. They're surrounded by them. You can go to Europe and drive 500 miles in any direction and be in a while new country with it's own language and people and culture. I can drive 500 miles and still be in the same state. And one of our only two neighbors also speaks English.
Europeans can learn other Europeans languages by just BEING European, whereas Americans have to hire tutors or try to self teach which is hard and requires months, maybe years of practice and dedication.

But at the end of the day, the ones who mock us for only knowing one language are mocking us in English, so who really has the last laugh?

Me (笑)

Chill m8

deutschland über alles ßíúíöüóü®þå®åoéäåððáðáç

I love you

I speak French, Germand and English.

Currently learning Italian and Russian.

I don't care about what you think about this, by the way

i thought that its just a meme that americans can only speak one language

If you're Dutch and can't speak English you're basically retarded.
Knowing your countries language + English is basically monolingual.

500 miles is closer to 3 countries.

If you speak German and English, you can read some Dutch

Coming from France, you can easily understand both Spanish and Italian

Most Brits only speak one language, loads claim to speak French when they know a few words from school though

he betrayed his people and will now be slaughtered by his crippled son
not the best person to look to for advice

We don't need to learn anything other than English, polakfag.

if u don't learn new things u are just a nigger

You only need to know one language when you run the world

>You only need to know one language when you run the world [spoiler]want an american cucked global mass market[/spoiler]

if I would mock you in Dutch you would not get triggered.

It does make them smarter, actually
And this kind of mentality is toxic and pathetic you lazy burger

This. If I want to learn Polish, I'll just drive to Warsaw, pick up the language, drive back.

kek

I always go around shopping for fresh languages from the various supermarkets in Europe

>via 9gag.com

Fixed

I have Russian flags across that peninsula, do you have yours on your fixed terrritories?

who cares about learning foreign languages when aritficial intelligence technologies will be able to translate better than human in next 5-10. I appreciate ameritards for not wasting time on learning foreign languages and focusing on engineering, science etc. chineese also dont give a fuck about learning languages and now they are leading in science.

Here. Our karelian brothers

>his language isn't named after his country

Honestly I think the time where Europeans can make fun of the US are over. In 2009 Sup Forums would be full of "lel Americans" threads because of no free education, gun control, too much patriotism, lgtb rights, no free healthcare etc. But now we've realized all of this were mistakes and Americans were right all along, and it's too late do do anything about it. V4, Denmark, Netherlands and before today Austria may still have a chance of uncucking themselves but really it turns out we've dealt ourselves bad cards. As always Sup Forums was ahead of the curve and always right.

>The British accent is just disgusting.
> The

We have more accents in a single county than you have with Canada combined.

If the migrants insisted your government officials, automated voice menus, and legal documents all were bilingual and spoke/were dually printed in their language, had their own halal sections filled with overpriced garbage in your supermarkets and DIDNT even mow your lawns or pick your fruit like mexicans do even mow your lawns or make pizza, would you be welcoming toward learning Arabic? If they were your ONLY neighbors who spoke a separate language.

This also. You can already use Google translate app to just live translate text from your camera or audio from microphone with enough accuracy 99% of time. Hell, Chinese are slowly becoming illiterate in their own language due to pinyin input.

In 10 years it will be like your mom telling you doing calculations in your head is important because "it just is" expect you carry a device that does it infinitely better and faster at all times in your pocket.

>Mow your lawns twice*

forgot to proofread it, you know what I mean

actually many poles are currently working in this area
uk.linkedin.com/in/zbigniewwojna
but i dont see any russians,maybe baceuse you stupid xDDD

This is basically it. I live in a state almost as large as France. I drove 1,500 miles to Texas and never once heard anything but English. I also moved from Philadelphia to the country which is 95% White I haven't seen a minority in months.

Punctuation?

do you guys actually think that this is a reasonable justification? do you think that we can learn a language just because we hear it when we go on vacation?

quality b8 though if you aren't srs

no you can't lean a new language

practically every anglo is linguisticly handicapped

you have the most noticable and thickest accents when speaking languages other than english

I never learned english in school and I can still speak it, same thing for my friends.

I think the language is so easy that we learned it from watching movies and cartoons.

yes we arent