Post 10/10 men

Post 10/10 men.

show your dick or stfu

kek

Do they all have to have the same douchey haircut like a compensating closetdweller?

Nice gyno.

are there women in the thread?

Who is this fuckboy

That is a fucking awesome body, not caring much for the tattoo selection but damn fine shape.

no he isn't fake, search berlin.1969 on instagram

Yeah id kill to have justin beibers body but without his tiny prick and retard attitude

ugly as hell

aayyy lmao

you are just jealous because he's the next step in human evolution

wtf is that?

Can't really determine dick size in that condition.

your new god

1488/10

>ten pack
jayziz cwith

he is the perfected human form that The Bogdanov Brothers tried(and failed) to emulate

He has collateral circulation, which means he is fucking cancer. He doesn't have it, he - is - the cancer himself. This man pursues the ideal male body while sacrificing his health to the point where blood flow has to come around unnatural ways, and it shows near his lower abdomen.

It looks disgusting and not healthy at all. Hopefully he'll die from important tissue hypoxemia much like many other bodybuilders.

lol

dude's photoshop skills are ass

>no he isn't fake

is he.. engineered? he looks humanoid, but not quite human.. as if someone went a tad too far when trying to design their dream chad.

They call him Dong for a reason

lmao jb has a small dick

U N F

here he is next to a lesser human

>important tissue hypoxemia
why would that kill bodybuilders in particular? too low BF%?

they look weird.

>can Photoshop yourself into anything
>Gives himself breeding hips

Agreed.

>tfw dont look like this
Someday anons

This guy is so fucking hot

if you're not baiting me I can answer you properly

It's like that meme where you make everybody's face the same

even if we pretended that his flaccid size wasn't AT LEAST average, if not above average, you would still be fucking imbecilic to judge a flaccid penis.
kys

>agua
MEXISHIT

I'm not baiting

more japanmen please. I have a fantasy where I'm a peasant boy twink in love with a sexy samurai but his lord forbids his soldiers to have families until they finish their training. We fuck in secret and eventually get caught. We're then both executed for sodomy

worship him Sup Forums

>Rampant homosexuality

i wonder what he looked like as a kid and in his teen years

Speak for yourself when you say a half-erect penis that size is average. I'll step down and admit that it is nearly impossible to say whether it is flaccid or not, though.

don't kill yourself.

>half-erect
how fucking gay are you

how much does fucking your mom in the ass score in the gay rank?

Not nearly as gay as you are stupid, apparently.

exactly like that, that's how he was born, his mother gave her life to birth perfection

stay assmad bieberfarts

>how much does fucking your mom in the ass score in the gay rank?
idunno brah, but I reckon not quite as gay as you ogling Justin Bieber's dick unowutamsayan
getting this angry over Bieber's dick... lol

Stay not knowing what a semi erection is, I guess? Also stay closeted. Nobody needs to know.

you can stop trolling now.. lol

lots of beliebers in here apparently. Now I figured why no one answered this dudes question

I guess I'll never know as much as you about dicks... sorry.

Do you have to type like a retard to cover your social awkwardness even online and anonymously? lmao

>ITT closeted gays argue over who is gayer
If you're in this thread, you are a fucking faggot. I sure know I am.

He clearly just doesn't have a dick

bulge is hot but I suspect fake.

no, I just find it fun because I know it makes you mad.

Yeah I bet you clean your dick like a real champ, not to mention the amount of sex you have

to think you need to be gay to know about your own dick, smh

That steve grand? The gay country guy?

those are some low hangers francesco

I guess I don't worship ignorance like you do. There's nothing I don't want to know more about.

first you had Bieber's dick on your mind, now you're pondering about my dick... holy shit, you're gayer than rainbow concentrate.

you're the one replying to someone that's watching overwatch highlights on youtube

totally pissed about you dude

I have no doubt that thirst for knowlegde regarding dicks is insatiable, quenchless.