What's it like being attractive?

What's it like being attractive?

Femanon here, incredibly annoying. Especially when guys come up to you and try to converse casually but they just come off as very stiff and awkward.

My face is nice and I get compliments from chicks but I'm still lonely and autistic. Bet this wasn't the answer you were looking for.

It's probably the only reason I haven't killed myself. The confidence boost I get from chicks aproaching me is nice.

time cures everything

like a vidya game on easy mode and with cheats enabled.

Who cares about that? Every girl says that. Im kinda interested what op asked.

In my school days, I had a semi-large group of girls that would follow me around: along with a few guys. It was entertaining at first, but they seemed ravenous after a while.

>Femanon here

Post proof with timestamp

Pretty girl in the USA is basically life on EZ mode forever, like, you basically wouldn't even have to do anything, spare a rich dude. Female homelessness rates are fraction of males are (85% are men). You are basically guaranteed an option.

Idk, I'm probably a strong 7.5 with tattoos so sometimes I basically have to say or do nothing to bed girls. It's not super often. If you are a very attractive man, you basically score whatever you want, when you want.

5% of men sleep with 95% of women.

as a man? same as being an ugly man. depends on your confidence and whether or not you're an extrovert.

women compliment you more online, but they sure don't actually approach you and try to talk to you or sleep with you more. they're still lazy passive aggressive pieces of shit who expect you to do all the work

what's an extrovert?

sry also im not saying i'm very attractive, but i know very attractive men that it's a cakewalk for.

girls go up to them in clubs and give their number.

sigh.

you have no idea, you must either not be attractive or literally autistic

>they're still lazy passive aggressive pieces of shit
This. Women are lazy niggers when it comes to flirting. They'll just orbit you and grin like an idiot, waiting for you to make the first move. Women have no balls to go after a guy they like and risk being rejected. They want you to pursue them and hold the rejection card. Fucking faggots.

Wish I knew.

this is not true. if you are not being aggressively hit on, you aren't attractive enough. the two are correlated. go outside, fam...

Opposite of an introvert u nerd

You've never had girls approach you? Seriously? I'm not even a 8/10 and girls approach me all the time.

Pretty cool.

what's an outrovert?

No, you silly faggots. They approach me all the time but I've never been asked by a girl "Hey, do you want to go out with me?" And in fact, a lot of them hardly say anything at all when I'm kind enough to make the first move. They just blush and giggle like retards.

Still, this is kind of flattering in a way, especially when I've seen how incredibly fucking bitchy and rude these same girls are to guys who approach them that they deem unworthy.

Pretty attractive dude here. Get a lot of stares, teen girls get flustered, etc; also, girls in groups will point you out and make jokes about you to their friends to show how high-status they are ('she even turns down dudes like THAT!') if they think there's no credible chance of you approaching them.

Tipsy 5-6's will hit on me hardcore in the clubs, some will try to take pictures of me, etc.

It's all generally flattering/confidence boosting. But it also all doesn't mean too much if you don't bustamove and lack awkwardness.

I learned game from some great dudes and shit was a lot easier for me due to my looks - basically, I didn't have to talk away my ugly face so sets opened a lot warmer - but without the game, still no girl.

>They just blush and giggle like retards.

so you are just a kid?

I've had girls come up to me and whisper in my ear that they want to fuck. Maybe you put out a beta vibe.

>Pretty attractive dude here.

this falls in line with tits or get the fuck out, posta time stamped pic of you and let the world judge you

Real question is: can a chubby adult with baby face be loved at all? Working out will fix the chub, but not the disgusting face

>I've had girls come up to me and whisper in my ear that they want to fuck
Post a pic of you with a timestamp or you're full of shit.

>Maybe you put out a beta vibe.
If anything, I suspect it's more the fact that I'm 6'5 and intimidating as fuck.

I'd give myself a solid 8 on a good day but pretty much
>girls are nice to you and will openly flirt with/hit on you
>other attractive dudes are cool to you most of the time unless they're douchebags
>gays will be nice to you and try to fuck you
>you get free shit more often than an average person
>ugly to normie tier dudes will try to make you look bad behind your back and are sometimes intimidated by you unless they are secure in themselves

I've had women approach me whilst at bars and straight up ask me to come home with them and fuck them.Had a few times where women would flash me their tits in public while at clubs/bars and take me to the bathroom. Had to break some douchey fags nose at a house party because he grabbed my package and tried to kiss me at the same time.

Overall it's pretty cool, definitely easy to get laid and you have many more opportunities available.

I'm a 22 year old guy btw

Ya, you get an easier open. But it's still usually on you to make them feel comfortable expressing themselves sexually around you, and to handle the logistics.

That's my sticking point; loads of attraction, but don't figure out logistics. As such I'm tending to only get laid these days when I run into a particularly assertive chick (which can be fun but frankly I prefer the sub girls more)

You post first, I've been rated 7.5 on /soc/ , girls rate me higher usually. 6' 5 is a bit on the tall n awkward side tho.

Pretty much like being the funny guy. People are around you because they want something out of you. Whenever you want to complain, or really just whine about anything, people WILL start looking at you differently, and it inherently leads to sadness.

>greentext
wow that's pretty much spot on.

Lol look at this faggot, doesn't know why we have tits or GTFO

No-one on Sup Forums cares if you're an attractive dude, you're not gonna get attention for it except maaaybe from fags. Post-tits is to prevent girls from vampirizing attention from thirsty neckbeards. Not to prevent them from offering valuable perspectives on their gender's experience.

Yep, greentext here is the thread TL;DR

this thread is absolutely pathetic. this is me, drunk as fuck.

anyone not posting a picture of themselves claiming to be anything but is just posing.

It's awkward because the betas are ever jealous.

>5% of men sleep with 95% of women
I don't know, Pareto Principle tells me it's an 80/20 deal.

i'm assuming you're ugly and looking for something to blame your problems on, and get triggered by the idea that it's actually your shit personality and lack of confidence holding you back rather than your looks.

Congrats. Hit the gym and maybe you won't have to learn what it's like to be attractive from other dudes.

>projecting, The post

You make friends, get hired, and get laid easier.
Unless you can't form a single intelligent sentence, people think you're intelligent.
Everyone likes you more, except for your enemies (other attractive people with competing interests) and people with a chip on their shoulder (and let's be honest, they hate everyone).

It's like being rich and you are walking through a poor part of town... but all the time, everywhere.
Every dumbshit dude begs for a piece. None of them are interested in actually forming a relationship, they just want the cash.
Every woman looks at me with irrational hate.

i don't know what PUA fantasy universe you think you live in, but 99.99% of women simply are not aggressive. this is even shown statistically true in those online dating studies that you virgins like posting, the ones that say women find 80% of men "below average", those same studies also show that women virtually never message guys first, even the highest rated attractiveness guys.

and as an attractive guy I've gotten literally hundreds of passive-aggressive likes and matches and superlikes and whatever bullshit on my dating profiles, but in over 8 years of having various profiles received less than a dozen proactive messages from women.

it's the nature of woman to sit around and passively wait for things to happen to her. if you're doing this as a man, you're doing it wrong.

you must be so masculine, getting them gains and bitches.

i put it out there kid, will you?

>I've had girls [multiple] come up to me and whisper in my ear that they want to fuck

yea, they tend to do that when you walk into a whorehouse, kiddo.

I could walk into your mom's house and get the same response.

this, so much this

I'm 40, have never been approached by a woman. I'm vetting used to the idea that I will die alone

Mostly depends on the social structure of the environment. Very dangerous/unstable circumstances tend to create more hypergamy (a few men with big harems) but also shorter-lived alphas; more stable circumstances tend to create a more even distribution of sexual pairing.

But at any rate, she'll still never bang Goody McBetabucks like she does Chad Thundercock.

this entire thread is op begging for attention, almost every post is op.

sage please.

How many women have YOU approached? Guys are expected to put themselves out there and risk (and frequently experience) rejection while women take their pick of the litter. Yes, this is unfair but the sooner you get over it, the better.

you realize that this isn't how it works, right? that in all of human history nearly 100% of mating behavior has involved the male actively pursuing the female, and not the other way around?

people like you remind me of that dumb blonde joke about the girl praying over and over to win the lottery and never winning, then god finally saying to her "work with me here, sweetie, you have to at least buy a ticket"

Ask your granny, she is a fox

Dude, at age 40 you'd expect to have been hit on by at least 1 woman. I look pretty normie myself and have been approached once or twice, am 20. Don't just talk shit to him about attitude. He needs sex appeal.

What makes you say that?

(You're wrong, btw. I'm OP and I've only responded to like three people ITT, counting you).

Could you please take a darker/shittier photo? I can almost see you in that one.

Easier

>Be your self

guy here

i'm not the traditional-attractive per se, i don't have muscles nor am I very masculine, i'm really into fashion and I dye my hair a lot (currently white/gray, close to the guy in OP pic)

i can sometimes look androgynous if i want to and per the account of my social circle, i am attractive

it doesn't change much, except for it's easier to get girls (but with my type of looks, i can't get girls who like a "man's" man), also you have nice self-esteem and i guess i like socializing and stuff, also getting compliments is nice but after some time you keep hearing the same stuff over and over again

the other side of me tho is this, track pants, hoodie, and playing semi-pro CSGO and browsing reddit & Sup Forums

hope that answers your question
also, having good looks doesn't change the fact that i am not very happy most of the time & i still love being alone and sitting in front of my PC, more than being with people

It's not the 1920's anymore there's this thing that happened in the last half century called the women's sexual revolution. If you haven't experienced women approaching you then you're just not attractive enough to be approached.

Yes, I realize this and have had to do that, but hearing stories about women actually approaching guys sounds is just something I've never experienced in life

when i sit down in a train, i've had women get up and leave. it's pretty soul crushing. nice to hear about what attractive people's lives are like though, sounds fun

Not a dramatically bigger advantage, but it is an advantage.
It's easier with women, but you still have to put yourself out there.

this is a myth. leave your house and stop reading anti-feminism propaganda from Sup Forums and pua websites, kiddo.

>anti-feminism propaganda
Kid, you need to learn that feminism is only part of the wider scale of things.

yeah, I've been in relationships, but i've never had a woman approach me or flirt with me. must feel nice.

>hearing stories about women actually approaching guys sounds is just something I've never experienced in life

because it's something most men, even attractive men, never experience in real life. it's just not normal female behavior, and the kind of women who do it are generally girls who were sexually abused as kids, and slutty and overly precocious as a result.

As I've learned it totally depends on how you act as a person, I've been told i'm 9/10 since I've reached 19
>22 now
I personally hate going out to bars or clubs so I unintentionally form a barrier, occasionally drunk women will approach but nothing worth anything.
>You have to be attractive and Confident, or just confident in everything

Just because a guy awkwardly tries to talk to you it doesn't mean he thinks you're attractive necessarily.. it could mean he simply wants to fuck but he thinks you're ugly and he internally debating whether or not he should go through with it

whatever you say, Sup Forumstard. now go back to your containment board :)

How was that anti-feminism propaganda? That was pro feminism but not the 3rd wave man hating kind.

It happens naturally dude, just make some friends, and it'll happen to you too, alright? Be concerned about your looks, be social, and that's about it. I get it you feel sad about this, but there's a way around, and you shouldn't waste your time feeling sorry about yourself. Before you realize it there will be someone really flirty by your side.

Depends in how introverted\extroverted you are.
I'm super introverted (and attractive) and I fucking hate when girls or boys (super gay, but passable as straight) try to randomly start a conversation with me. I don't give a fling fuck about your day or what you like and i know you are just talking with me because i'm pleasing to look at. And I always feel like people assume i'm stupid because i'm attractive.
So its kind of annoying.
But i can fuck what ever the hell i want, so that's nice. :D

so hang out at rape counselling centers?

attractiveness and confidence usually go hand in hand. unless you're socially awkward or have mild autism.

lost

>be 6'10''
>face is average but body is nice since I stay fit
>have more fags hit on me than girls
>girls who do openly hit on me are usually chubby or fat

Not gonna lie, attention is nice and flattering even tho it's not exactly from the kind of people I wanna fuck.

None of us would know.

Im fat and ugly so I've never had a woman ask me out, my life sucks.

thanks user, if it happens i'll remember this post

But it's easier when you're the pursuer?

I have to be if I wanna fuck an actually decent looking, non-fat girl. I've never had a super cute girl approach me.

Define anti-feminism propaganda .

how gay you guys became? when someone says "femanon here" is "tits or gtfo", you guys just play along now, I hate those fags sayin' "Sup Forums is dead", but its the truth, this is the realm of homosexual teenager cucks

Do you think it's easier than if you were shorter?

I've been turned down because of my height. Happened a few times IRL but it happens all the fucking time online.

I like to hook up with sluts from /soc/ or RandomActsOfBlowjobs on reddit. Everything goes well until we exchange pics and they see how big I am. Meeting a stranger is already risky but meeting one who is fuckhuge tall... A lot of them just pussy out.

bro, I'm not the one you're replying to, but my height is 5"2 and didn't have to sell my virginity to a fat fuck myself. It took me somewhat longer than my taller friends, sure, but you can come around that if you're short yourself.

You're probably scaring most girls with your height. I'm only 6'5 and I feel like my height puts off a lot of girls. I notice girls feel a lot more comfortable flirting with me when I'm sitting down and they're closer to eye level.

ITT: the final solution.

Yeah but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Fucking short girls is fun. Had one who was 2 feet shorter than me.

Pic unrelated.

Life is a lot easier. You're not as fast to be accused of shit. Girls talk to you more. You can get away with shit.

If you're a girl, it's even better. You basically get paid for looking pretty. Free meals. Guys falling at your feet offering to take you out, buying you shit. They marry you and provide for you for life.

you may get more sex, not because you are attractive, but you won't get denied for it, your personality will pull most of the weight there. Occasionally a girl might try to hook up with you and boy, if you as lonely as me, you can sense the interest from a mile away.

Guess you could move to the Netherlands, they've got tall girls for days there.

Know a dude who was a pro basketball player a few years back. He's 7'1''. Married a 6'2'' Dutch girl. They look like a normal couple if no-one else is in the picture. Their kids are fucking giants, though.

Decently attractive guy here, about a 7.5 and I'm in good shape. I'm somewhat introverted and I notice girls checking me out a lot, but I don't actually know how to approach them... How do I portray more confidence / start a conversation?

Yeah this

Just walk up to them and make small talk, doesn't matter what you say you'll be rewarded. Imagine how much more difficult it is to be a 4/10 and doing the same. Appreciate what you have because you could easily lose it tomorrow.

Just walk up and say "Hi, I'm user! I saw you across the room and I thought I can't just let you walk away."
40% chance you'll get slapped or stared at, but the other 60% give some pretty positive responses.