My gf thinks she isn't hot, what do you think Sup Forums? Please let her know she is a fuckin goddess

My gf thinks she isn't hot, what do you think Sup Forums? Please let her know she is a fuckin goddess

Shes like a 5/10. Weird big ass nips

Don't think posting pics for all of Sup Forums to see is the best self esteem boost. For what it's worth she's pretty fucking hot.

can't see her face so idk

And won't

Love those titties, let's see her ass

5/10 body

id fucker her but shes no goddess

My favorite fucking nipples!,

Id fuck her for sure/10

fuck you

she hot. big nips are best. i dont care about big boobs. its all about the nips

slight chub but i dont mind it. i like it. hips look nice. post more if you are real

Her ass is fucking immaculate

Actually she isn't

Pump and dump. Proportions are kinda weird tbh

5/10 body
paperbag/face

Have i seen it b4?

>wants Sup Forums opinion
>get all uppityfaggoty when expressed opinions don't jive with his faggot views

She just needs to work out a little and lose the pudge in the stomach and shed be really hot.

It's not your gf fam. Even if it was, asking us if she's hot without showing her face is like blindfolding us and asking us how many fingers you're holding up, best we can do is give a guess from 1 to 10.

lol, do you only accept positive comments? wrong forum kid...

No she's never posted herself online and just recently wanted to do some voyeur type shit cuz I'm into it, may post some pics of us fucking later, stay tuned

Like, if I was drunk I'd probably hit it, but I doubt it'd be a recurring thing. As user said earlier Sup Forums is an awful place to come for a confidence boost.

Get better adjectives don't be a cuck

I only like fatties, so I think she's trash

Same pic with no panties

She has a body type of a singer i like

This woman is fine as hell. No deal breakers but I would have loved to see that pussy and ass. I'll be touching myself to this pic.

THAT IS NOT OP'S COMMENT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

I'll touch myself to thoughts of you, user.

If I was drunk I would stab you in the taint then fuck the wound.

How can b have standards to begin with? You guys fap to loli and cuck and transmilf

Pretty fucking average, but I'd deduct a point for the stupid fucking crescent moon ink on her shoulder, so 4/10.

I'd work out your asshole with my fist.

I really hope you are legit, op that this is your gf and if so I hope you read her these comments and she's able to cut the shit out and realize the majority of us would enjoy blowing our loads into this fine specimen.

Give me more and I'll give her a complimentary fap

Fair enough man, to each their own. Have fun with you're weird nip gf, I'm sure she's really nice

I'd pump and dump in your wet mouth

STILL NOT OP YOU GUYS GO BACK TO RED DIT

Sup Forums has unmeetable standards. Where the fuck have you been?

Thanks op I'll be looking forward to those. I want to see how many loads I can pump out to this beauty.

Not Op user

Nice get you fucking faggot

I wish I could jizz on your forehead

without face shes a 4/10

I'll keep that in mind. I wish they didn't disable sound, would love to hear those moans escape while you touch yourself.

You got kik

Same

Here's her fucking face you goddamn troglodytes

Awful lot of samefaggotry going on in this thread.
Contributory tits seem appropriate

Looks like a beaner, 3/10

Welp. That's one way to kill a thread

nice

upgrade 4/10 to 7/10, would put penis inside her mouth without need for a brown paper bag.

The sweet sounds of a wildebeast

Top tier

>without need for a brown paper bag.

She'd need one for you, faggot

Maybe if she was a size 26

kek

revolting

dead serious

she's pretty sexy. depends on face/ personality. you lose points for indulging her insecurities. you need to get her in check

Love that face. No ass or pussy?

Got more nudes ?

Goddesses of mediocrity

I'd fuck that body into submission

lol this nigger

Oh btw we're definitely not real

I'd cum in her in a hot sec. Good catch op

Your fat girlfriends tits have exotropia

I'd stick it in her pooper, yeah.

I still have that half naked body dancing around in my mind.

I guess in a weird way you were trying to do something nice. By posting nudes of your gf on the internet for everyone to see. you just forgot that Sup Forums is a place of spaghetti and autism.

I don't know what these guys are saying she's hot af. I'd fuck her in any way possible.

jesus christ! no wonder you hid her face

>exotropia

I see nothing wrong with those tits

ehhhh 6/10 at BEST, but from these pictures 4/10.
Shes really gotta work her core man, she looks like she gave birth a few months ago. Too flabby for my tastes (but each to their own).

Her face is pretty much average, not ugly, not hot. So i guess if you're into girls that look like that, you might think she is more attractive

But it's obvious spaghetti and autism, so the poster takes some responsibility.

HAHAHA look what OP wrote on his pig

top achievement OP!

Don't worry OP, most people on this site have never even had sex - so you really shouldn't care what we say, go fuck your hot girlfriend and take pictures.

Yeet
Truth

show moar of this slut's ass

6/10
with half the makeup on, she'd go up to 7, 7.5

Hey man I've fucked a sock a couple times. My friend told me it's pretty much exactly the same in terms of the feel

Here's another for you virgins to cum to, you know my Latina slut is better than you'll ever get so you hate on her

She's perfectly fuckable. She's not the h0ttest girl in the world you know, not a model or anything but she's more than attractive enough.

You got kik

>implying that was OP

How can you be this stupid?

>my Latina slut

She's fucking sexy user.

Seen better on a cereal box. Your chicks a cow, with weird looking tits, and a fat face. 4/10 at best.
But worth fucking on the first date and ghosting that night.
Jsyk you sound whipped as fuck. Enjoy being a bitch's bitch.

I'm.loving that ass

Sweet succulent ass. Would love to tongue punch that ass

op got mad but im still gonna jerk it to this girl

She is gorgeous

I'd fuck her and chuck her.

Plz do you fucking incel faggot

As if you could even lift her you manlet

I wasn't gonna, but now it seems like it'd be rude not too. Changes nothing from the fact that op is a faggot with a weak 6/10 gf

my gf is at work. by all means get mad about what a stranger on the internet is jerking his dick to

kek

6/10? Thanks, your mother was a solid 3.5 but I wouldn't post her cuz you'd probably cry and an hero while jerking ur micropeen to my Latina goddess