Not gonna lie, former X hater here, it's actually good. Wtf it's like Elliot smith with trap beats

Not gonna lie, former X hater here, it's actually good. Wtf it's like Elliot smith with trap beats

That doesnt sound very good

AOTD

it's shit. 3/10

more like aotm (millenium that is)

Anyone got a DL link?

even if x is a terrible person at least he never made a song as popular as "HUMBLE." i had no issue with kendrick until i started hearing his shit music blaring from bluetooth speakers at school

Came here to post this

theres already a thread about this you dumb nigger delete this one and go post in it

I don't like it

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU GO NAZI

delete this thread and go here
im not a nazi im a racist get your shit together

2 good things don't necessarily go well togethet nigger, I like trap music and Elliott Smith but Christ they do not go together.

What is: look at me

> I start to dislike artists after they gain mainstream popularity
you're a little retarded tbqh

Like Swimming Pools was never a thing? I forget that was 5 years ago, so you were probably in elementary school.

>school
underage b&

bump

unironically think its a super beautiful album ama

Legitimately no idea how people enjoy this shit. His "album" doesn't have a single song over 3 minutes. So low-effort but people eat it up.

I think people get caught up in the idea more than the album. "I'm helping kids with depression" Like what? With your shitty half assed music? It's like Logic and his retarded suicide prevention song.

EMOTIONALLY DISHONEST ALBUM

he can baaaarely play guitar, one track of this would be fine but an entire album? he doesn't know where his strengths are at all like just do what you're good at fuck

i realize it's only 20 minutes and that's what saves it bcuz you can shrug it off as a novelty

Don't you ever fucking insult Elliott Smith like that again.

Wow such deep
Much depression

t. numale

my 14 year old cousin really likes it and thinks its deep

>thinks it's deep
Because it is

Melon not liking it proves it's good

Stop projecting

I think it's pretty ballsy even if the music is lackluster

How? It's mopey "I'm so depressed" garbage.

Releasing something so unashamedly emo in a hypermasculine genre like hip hop takes guts, regardless of how pretentious people think he is. That being said the results are far from being genuinely good; I find the music more interesting (counter)culturally than I actually enjoy it. It's better than that Lil Peep, at least.

millenials that is

yes it's good

I agree with the guts

It's still awful music
it's barely better than lil peep
almost the same as linkin park's last album

Shitty attempt at viral marketing: the thread.

triggered

l i t e r a l l y

Just fucking google it. Jesus

You dont know What emotional disshonesty means

t. Xtony tentano

Lmao at that cover. Next-level cringe...holy shit!

why is there only one pic of XXXTentaction's (full) face in existence

he cant even make a song past 3 minutes, every song is cringy and edgy and boring