Hurr brown people are ruining this country

>hurr brown people are ruining this country
>60% white down from 90% white

Meanwhile we're still the richest nation on the planet. Our income is still one of the highest of anywhere on earth. Our standard of living is still in tact.

Face it, society will still carry on just fine without whites.

Aside from a little crime, I challenge you to prove that as the non-white population has increased that this country has gotten worse.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, keep going down this path, watch what happens. Heaven or Hell we shall laugh while the brown and black starves to death.

>I wonder who's behind this post.

>Face it, society will still carry on just fine without whites.

hello Zimbabwe

>One city that went to shit after the automotive industry left it
>One city that went to shit because it couldn't diversify it's economy

first post best post.

>our standard of living is still in tact
>intact

Just a few thousands whites dead and raped by niggers per year, right?

Just some steadily increasing hate and discrimination towards white people, right?

Just some extra tax money white people have to pay to support niggers and spics welfare, right?

>Aside from a little crime
>unemployment
>SJWism
>divorce laws getting ridiculous
>fairly stagnant wages as prices increase

I love watching movies from the very early 2000's, where they mention 10$ an hour wage is real shit, while that's still what millions get paid in the US.

>What is white flight.
>Implying Detroit isn't still manufacturing automobiles.

see
also

>we're
>our
You probably meant your jewish masters, but ok Billy boyo, you're right, you're cute :^)

>a little crime

All of that is cultural. It's not really important so long as the money keeps coming.

Not sure what you're trying to say about $10/hr. Speak English

Not really most of it moved to Mexico which further illustrates my point. Society is just fine without whites.

I don't need to perfect my english, or even bother to speak it. Soon half of your country will speak Spanish.

>crime
>not really important

Gonna need a bigger bait, nigger.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

>NON-white babies are being born MORE than white babies (in the US)

>by 2020 white children will be a minority (amongst the other children)

These are considered white in America
>Iranians
>mixed race people (example: 1/2 white + beaner = white person)
>Modern "Greeks"

AMERICA IS NOT 60% WHITE

OP said in his post aside from crime, you haven't refuted that

And crime in a few areas isn't very important to the economy or overall standard of living. Besides we don't even have a single city in the top 50 most dangerous cities if I'm not mistaken. So I think we're doing just fine.

Crime is negligible and the European government must agree or they wouldn't be importing Muslims for labor. Economy is all that matters.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

1970 america:
>4 million beaners

2016 America
>over 55 million beaners

DO THE MATH,

>Economy is all that matters

>he actually thinks spics can run an economy
>he thinks Mexico is bad for utterly no reason

>richest nation on the planet

ayy lmao
usdebtclock.org/

thank you Kennedy for the '65 immigration act
a true patriot ;_;

>not Reagan and his 5million illegals he made legal. Who then went on to have millions upon millions of babies

Reagan was weak, but he didn't actively redesign immigration policy to import the 3rd world. They weren't there for Kennedy. Reagan already had a problem with countless illegals and had to make a choice, a weak one, but Kennedy didn't have to change anything.

Without the 1965 immigration act there would have never been illegal immigration like that.

why do spics breed like rabbits

>And crime in a few areas isn't very important to the economy
When literally tens of millions of people have to white flight out of urban areas
It doesn't matter? It isn't important? It doens't have trillions of dollars in cost?

Rhodesia and South Africa.

Even further digression: Haiti.
youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ

all poor first generation immigrants do

Because their "Catholicism" is basically the Islam of Christianity. And they're average IQ is 10-20 points lower

Their

triggered by that flag.
The red stripe should be at the top

Not really. It doesn't matter where you go in the world, the fewer white people there are, the worse it is to live there.

>I challenge you to prove

If you go to border states like California or Arizona you can see the sort of issue that will be everywhere in a few more decades. It's not that by default the mud people flooding in from everywhere are by their very nature bad people.

it's more that they are NOT the best and brightest from all over and they are NOT looking to assimilate like immigrants in the past. Where you look to really learn english, learn local customs and actions etc etc.

what happens is they tend to be rather poor, they have a shit ton of kids and then act like they still live in whatever dump water shit hole they were from in the first place. Then they set up shop in an areas with 12+ people per a home and the entire area starts to slowly go down hill.

schools turn brown, test scores stink to low levels and so on. Many of them are rude, don't even try to speak english and unless you live in a nice $$$$$$ are of town where the 500k level prices of homes keep them out it just kind of sucks.

it's going to keep spreading being they just have so many damn kids.

Well unless you can post some quantifiable data that proves such no one is going to pay you any mind because itd all a matter of perspective and opinion

How are you the richest nation on the planet? From memory you are about fifteenth. From memory the richest is Norway or Switzlerland or something

Come to Texas
Go to Mexico
Work with Mexicans
Give orders to Mexicans
Take orders from Mexicans
Live surrounded by Mexicans
Go to school with Mexicans

And see for yourself

Lol unless you are using total GDP instead of per capita but that is like saying india is wealthier than switzerland because its total gdp is larger despite india having 1.3 billion people and switzerland having 9 million!

>whites no longer the majority in California
>2010 census: more people on welfare than employed in California.
Rebuttal?

But gdp helps everyyyonneee

>red touching blue
not even once buckaroo

All the obscene richfags skew our statistics. Even a good chunk of whites here are cucked beyond belief, living paycheck to paycheck, but it looks good on paper. bernout or cuckservative, each has excuses but it's just shit labor market that's here to stay.

That info would be racist tho tbqh senpai

>quantifiable data that proves

you just have to look around... The number are all out there being you can see the school test scores dump. You can drive past the school and see they are lacking white kids being it's mostly brown. Area in LA are trying to teach with 12+ different languages and all of that is hemorrhaging money from budgets.

The bulk of high scoring schools are all in white areas across the entire state. You have no idea how bad it's getting out here being clearly you don't live in a border state.

we passed a law letting illegals get a drivers license and got around 800k applications. Over half all driver license in CA went to illegals in 2015.

Areas like Fairfield CA have a huge majority of mexican's in all the schools and it's 90% free lunch and the 50% of the parents are not even highschool grads. All those stats are out there. To be fair a lot of this is more about econ issue than just skin color but it's still a huge problem.

keep in mind stats on illegals are really warped by the 14th amendment effecting how numbers are counted. Being technically when paco and his bitch sneak in and have 5 kids they get counted as two illegals and 5 citizens. When really they live and act like 7 illegals.

Burden of proof is on you. Board rules

>I expect everything to be handed to me
>I'm either a woman or a Hispanic, probably both

yep just wait till the boomers die off boy-os, watch those median income & pretty much every standard of living drop like a rock. Can't wait to see every speculation market crash too.

kek time to start packing for the alps.

Look at the crime rate of Detroit, Michigan and look at the crime rate of Portland, Oregon?

Look at the demographics of each city.

For the 15th time, I said aside from crime you cannot prove that brown people have been detrimental to this country's success.

Quit memeing and grow up.

>aside from crime

Yeah... I got on a plane with the attendants being giddy black girls...I was nervous as fuck until I heard the calm voice of the older white male captain.

>"we do not even steal anymore"
Top kek, fucking negros

>Aside from a little crime, I challenge you to prove that as the non-white population has increased that this country has gotten worse
So, to you more crime=/=things being worse?

Aside from crime, poverty, cultural degradation and welfare leeching?

Could you name a single thing niggers and spics contribute to american society?

>inb4 restaurants

>hur dur murrica will be fine without whites
>despite the mountain of evidence that black or hispanic dominated countries are all objectively shit

don't billions of tax payer money go to illegals every year?

Think of what the country could use that for if there weren't millions of illegal anchor babies who need
>vaccines
>emergency medical care
>doctor checkups to be allowed in public schools
>they get free school food
>free teachers and supplies
>free school building
Without paying taxes
>food, clothing, shelter

All payed for by the middle class American

Strawman much?

We are poorer then we were and have less power.

>by 2020 white children will be a minority
they already are
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Imagine how much better it would be without all the niggers.

The US currently has an economy smaller than the European Union.

Besides the fact it's largely true?

They are average workers, average contributors. Does every single white person in America make a new historical discovery every day? No they're just cogs in a system, just like whites.

I'm not surprised

All this white minority 2050 stuff is bullshit. Whites in America are already a minority

>They are average workers,
No they're not, they don't work, unless you count drug dealing as work.

They're net burdens on the system. They're leeches. They're worthless. And they ruin it for everyone, turning nice neighborhoods into abject shitholes.

>Does every single white person in America make a new historical discovery every day?
No, but most white people are middle class of some sort. Most niggers are on welfare.

It's statistics. Although your nigger brain is probably too dumb to understand maths.

I get 11/hr and only 30 hours a week.
Life is great.

Why does Mexico suck?
Why do all South American countries suck?

And your wrong. I've lived amongst them my whole life as a white minority.
They
>either don't do work in schools or have the teachers do it for them
>start smoking weed and fake weed at the age of 13
>get fat then obese by 15
>get arrested a few times before they're even out of highschool

It's true, that's not even an exaggeration.

Here ya go.

>understanding demographic stats
>understanding heredity of behavior and IQ

fake mugabe never asked you for shit

Japanese once again showing why they're honorary.

>what is a foundation
>what is inertia

It's like living in a house that's on fire but even though you can see the flames and smell the smoke you think that there's not a problem because your part of the house hasn't gone up in flames yet.

>a nation of 200+ million whites is the richest in the world
>this is a credit to shitskins somehow
Even if shitskins all stopped doing anything productive at all you'd still be the richest in the world BECAUSE you have 200 million whites.

You're the richest nation DESPITE having so many darkies.

>one city

Nigga there's going to be a five alarm chimpout TODAY in Baltimore because one of Freddie Gray's "killers" was just ruled not guilty on all charges less than an hour ago. One city my lily-white native American ass.

You are our greatest ally.

you're 54% white, when the old people die you'll be like 30%

Muh "white race"

The average American is retarded as fuck, regardless of race

Thanks for your educated input, man. I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about.

Average white American IQ
>100-105

Average non white IQ (besides certain types of Asians and Jews)
>85-90

He's actually right.

White Americans on pol need to realize they'll be a minority in 10 years if not sooner

>muh iq
IQ tests are near fucking worthless.

I won't argue niggers aren't the dumbest, but the majority of people should be flayed

Name a country where this isn't the case

>IQ tests are near fucking worthless.
IQ tests are the best way to measure intelligence.

Then you agree a group of people on average lesser than the best should be flayed then right?

I never said they were some magical end all be all of self worth assessments.

But you'd have to be an idiot to deny they don't have at least some validity

No they aren't you gook, IQ test only measure teachable skills

It's like measuring how fast you can swim off how fast you can run

Most blacks sure, but whites aren't superior

Where should I try to move then? Maybe Switzerland, Iceland, or Poland I'm thinking. Although there might be a few south American countries with white enclaves

well you're at 60% now, -6% slavs it's at 54% already and your young white people just aren't fucking enough

>No they aren't you gook
They literally are. You'd probably know that if you wiped the nigger semen out from your eyes.

You know, you really picked the wrong guy to have this conversation. I was really interested in this subject, have read the Bell Curve cover to cover, etc.

Do you even know what the g factor is, how it is calculated and how it relates to IQ? Or are you just repeating like a brainwashed sheep what your cuckold teacher told you in high school (or in 9th grade, considering you probably dropped out)

South Africa actually looked like that before dumb niggers came in?

Except when they are m8

whites are the pinnacle of civilization hence you cant find a single analog for whites leaving a majority of their country for a country majority another race in search for a better life.

All other races come to white nations for a better life even Asians

your done

Detroit, South Atlanta, South Side Chicago, South side LA, Oakland. All nigger/mexican lands, all shitty. 20 Trillion in debt, most due to social services (welfare, ebt etc). It's quite a shadenfreude feeling. The country will become 3rd world, and minorities will be dumb, poor and killing each other like animals. So it gives some solace.

>inb4 settling lands and literally making a new nation

>Most blacks sure, but whites aren't superior
The black-white IQ gap is 1 to 2 standards of deviation...

We should all emulate the numerous successful south american, middle eastern, and african countries without a strong white or asian population like....uh....er.....

Jap is right bro

It's probably like 50% dude. Mixed race people and Hispanics think they are white . I'd be willing to bet many people that are only part Hispanic consider themselves full white non Hispanic. Not to mention a lot of Muslims and Middle Easterners declare themselves white, even though they should be in the Other category.

Factor in illegals who I don't think even take the census and green card holders.

Most of that 50% white are the white baby boomers. Once they die off who knows where we'll be at. They'll probably change the definitions to hide the truth from people.