I am most horny during my period but my boyfriend thinks it is gross...wat do?

I am most horny during my period but my boyfriend thinks it is gross...wat do?

anal

rape him

Maybe anal if you have the right kind of butthole for it.

I like your style.

There's period sponges you can use.

Or brown town

#metoo

get a guy who will appreciate your femininity :)

he's a faggot

ditch him and start dating guys who ain't whiny sissies

Fuck in the shower, the bleeding stops

>the right kind of butthole
wat

I think I have a nice asshole.

Call him a faggot child and drop his ass.

Srsly, just clean up before & afterward... it's not a big deal.

Make tea with a fresh tampon

Yeah theres certain kinds where you can tell just by looking. OP should post hers... for science

I've fuck my wife when she's on the tag. Good shower afterwards makes it ok.

DOUBT IT!!!

Good ideas. Thanks everyone.

fellow fem user here. there's ways around it, like shower sex for example (but, too much friction plus uncomfortable positions) don't go sticking sponges up your vag because it'll fuck with your health down there. honestly there's really no better, safer way to do it than just normal sex. i get your boyfriends perspective, and you can't exactly force him, but maybe try change his viewpoint and explain how pleasurable it'd be for you?

fuck in the shower
>if he declines sorry he's gay

I would but my boyfriend is in the next room

It is kind of gross and doesn't feel the same for him anyway. Still, he'll come around if you're nice about it. My wife got super horny just before and eventually it became a more regular thing for us.

Call him a cuck and have him take the pic, we the studs around here

you just called yourself out you fucking idiot... lrn2b8

You need to appeal to his sick fetishist side. Role play that his penis is a knife stabbing you in your vagina. Make him terrorize you with the blood covered knife mid way through and have you beg him to stop, only to see him resume stabbing your bloody twat.

Be creative. I know that's not easy for stupid whores who want to just lie there and be penis receptacles while we do all the work.

????

>I am most horny during my period but my boyfriend thinks it is gross...wat do?

Show tits with timestamp or gtfo

Fucking lold

period sex is best sex.

Whatttttt??

I love fucking bitches when they're on their period. Makes me feel like a fucking GOD.

Try anal

that would unfortunately entail him breaking the illusion she has that she's anything other than a fucking cum dumpster
think she could handle that??

If dubs or not, post pic

>I know that's not easy for stupid whores who want to just lie there and be penis receptacles while we do all the work.

that took a dark turn

fuck off and kys worthless whore

It is gross lol

WINRAR!

Funny, exact opposite thing happens to me and my girlfriend. She's horny on her period but she's so self conscious about it we can never fuck. Like I have 0 problems but she's so shy about it and she feels nasty in a bad way doing it.

Offer anal

>the end

were you not trying to goat her into showing her bungcanal?

edgy

Sponge

You mean encourage a healthy exploration of ordinary non lustual occurrences?

POST ASSHOLE OP

op delivers!

POUND MY ANGUS OP

The truth generally is

prove it?

Hysterectomy and double mastectomy.

you know what? this month, i approached three different female friends of mine, all of them were eager for flirting and also they felt horny as well. When I brought the "let's go to a better place so we can see what happen" subject they backpedaled stating that they were in their period.

Why the fuck do women get prudish the very days they're feeling more horny? I hate that

OP is kill

time to leave people

when you're on your period you feel like, internally unclean though. like nothing about you feels attractive, you just feel dirty and completely nonsexual at times, it's hard to explain. Nothing physically wrong with the act (some girls don't like to have sex on their period because it increases cramps however) it's more of a mental blockade. Props to you for being accepting though man

You're just ugly and they don't want to go that low.

Sorry m8

I thought I would have a problem with it, right up until I was banging my ex, pulled out to bust on her tits and saw what I can only guess was a piece of her uteran lining stuck to my cock.

ex and i used to do butt stuff when she was on the rag. my favourite time, she didnt want to take all of her cloths off so just pounded her ass with her panties half way down her cheeks, that feeling of your balls being held back as you try to thrust deeper. came pretty quickly that night.

Half of it is expecting the guy to be disgusted to be honest

Get a vibrator.

why showers were invented.

i'm sorry bout sounds like you need a different dude. got no qualms about shark week, i mean i won't eat you out if you are actively bleeding, but i got no problem fingering or fucking (and as soon as you stop for a bit and wipe off im ok sticking muh tongue down there).

if you're afraid of a mess or whatever like i said fuck in the shower. it all gets swept away down the drain and everybody's happy.

yes... yes, exactly that.

But week was always best week. R.I.P in peace relationship with only gal to find my toxicity charming.

>when you're on your period you feel like, internally unclean though
That’s because you have a dead baby in your ass.

It's not the blood that's gross, it's the fucking smell.

Could easily put down an old sheet or towel to fuck on and then take a shower after but the smell is a total bonerkiller.

tits or gtfo

i love being charismatic enough to be the first guy to plug butts.

butt week is every week baby.

Turn off the lights and don't tell him you're riding the crimson tide, let him wake up with his dick covered in blood and think he's dying. That's as win-win as you can get right there.

>some girls don't like to have sex on their period because it increases cramps however

sperm breaks down into a hormone that relieves craps

yes, but having a cock pound at your swollen, pulsating uterus is not exactly pain relief.

you're not wrong

Quit whining and take the pounding, then make me a sandwich

it depends on the woman
my current gf bleeds plenty and she says that having sex helps her to relieve the colics

Yes bro that half exposed ass sex is good.

dilating your mutilated post-op tranny dick until it bleeds isn't a period

Date a real man that dosnt give a fuck. Iv never met a guy that said that was a deal breaker. I'll get bloody as long as I'm getting laid I'm happy

>implying
post pussy and ass, ya slut
preferably bloody

post HDR pix

But your a guy

That's just lack of hygiene.

4U

post feet op

nop totch gif m8

fuck me instead

hardcooooorrree

I recently had period sex with my boyfriend and it was amazing. Just use a condom and keep the lights low. Have great sex and then if he's grossed out by the blood, take the condom off and get rid of the blood for him. That's what we did.
Otherwise maybe anal? Or just wait x

Get yourself a real man

Stop being a man that lives in his mom's basement

Yeah that's not the period that smells, that's a stanky ass hoe that isn't clean

Hey newfags, there are rules here. Tits or gtfo

Mfw I had period sex and when I pulled out a huge blood clot was on my head.

Tell him to man up and do his duty, if he's really that queezy then shower sex is gonna have to do.

Obvious newfags

your boyfriend is a manlette

wait

Dudes can't have a period, idiot.