Daily reminder that this show is shit and only edgy fags in their teens would say otherwise...

Daily reminder that this show is shit and only edgy fags in their teens would say otherwise, for anyone over 18 the show is bad and you should feel bad.

>check m8 atheists

id say this about every cartoon

i think i would like it, but i cant bring myself to watch it.

also what does this have to do with atheists? do you think all atheists are edgy teens or what?

>do you think all atheists are edgy teens or what?

yes, also the majority of viewers who watch Dick and Dorky are atheist weebs

so, you dont have the first clue about what atheism even is but you call them all edgy teens just to be cool.
ok dude, you do you.

Why are so many people triggered by this show? I've never seen it.

I still enjoy watching it... and I'm 33.

Just like any other show, the fanbase is cancer.

Except this fanbase is especially cancer.

███▄█████▄▄
▓▓▓█░░░░░░░██
▓▓▓█░░░░░░░██
▓▓▓█░░░░░░░██
▓▓▓█░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░███▀▀
░░░█░░░█░░
░░░░█░░█░░
░░░░█░░█░░
░░░░░▀▀░░░

bojack horseman is good

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i havent watched it either and i would say people arent triggered by the show, they are triggered by the fanbase (or just the worst of them) and then im triggered by people saying they are all terrible, cringy, edgy, smug, atheists or whatever. It has become another lable we make fun of and not everyone deserves that.

Dude... don't feed

agreed

I think the show is pretty good but I like cartoons in general.

You just aren't smart enough to understand it

Dude... you are the one feeding, thats an obvious copypasta that you replied to, stop it.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

triggered fantard base is triggered

Never watched more than 10 seconds. Voices are annoying and from what I've heard the plots sound unoriginal. I'd rather recurrent isolated sleep paralysis and decompress timespace naturally.

I'm 33 And my wife and I both love it. I would bet money op is barely over 18 and beta as fuck.

Go on...

what is the one on the right even meant to be?

complains how shitty a show is by referencing shittier show...

spotted the furfag

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

It was pretty fun up to season 2. Can't see why people think it is so fucking special

I'm on this guys side.

Xavier: Renegade Angel

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A TURD MORTY

>another ebin nihilism show
Wew

Bravo, good sir! Bravo. As you so eloquently put it, you have won. I tip my hat to you.

THANK YOU user! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME :)

AND STAY DOWN, BITCH!

your most welcome.

I for one would like to hear more about the references you made in this post and their connection to Rick and Morty and in turn the kinds of lessons we can take away from Rick and Morty as a show (dark lessons as they may be)

I like it.

So says the Millennial pretending to be an adult wearing his big boy pants.

What in the fuck do you mean with this shit?

I'm an atheist and I'm not overly fond of that show. It had some cute moments, but most of it was juvenile and forced.

Where do you get off equating atheists to idiots?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Not weeb enough for Sup Forums?

That is.... amazing.

So much pain in one post. Where did you get that from?

It's a great show, it's just that wehrboos and wannabe nihilists ruin it, as they do with everything else. It's like a reverse King Midas, where everything they touch turns to shit.

Never mind. It seems to go back to newgrounds. No idea how I've been on the internet this long and not seen this.

FFS, I remember when the best internet in the world was still dialup.