Let me make this perfectly clear for you whitebois

let me make this perfectly clear for you whitebois

white women belong to black men

white women crave the bbc

there is nothing you little dick whitebois can do about it

it is important that superior black men have their sexual urges satisfied and it is preferable that your white women learn to satisfy their superior black masters

as long as you pathetic limp dick white cuckolds know your place we will allow you boys to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage sage sage sage

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

Let's make this clear.
I'm a self hating nigger who does not want my kids to go through what I went through, so I make sure I breed only with White women so as to cleanse my gene pool

Can we have the asians?

FUCK she fine

so well have prisons full of caramel colored babies

I'm sorry, all I read was "blah blah blah, I's a dumb jiggaboo".

Which do you think she'll choose?

bump bump bump bump

Poor white boys

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

White people wins,
1. The fucking moon
2. The space station
3. Antibiotics
4. The car
5. The plane
6. The Internet
7. Radio
8. Nuclear power
9. Electricity
10. 4 chan
Black people wins,
1. Peanut butter?
2. Slightly bigger dicks

DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU!

DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU!

DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU!

>748506082
gr8 b8 m8

mad lil white bois

DESU! DESU!

Reality

DESU!

The only, and I mean only, time desu is acceptable in a thread.

I'd rather cum into a sock than be a nigga

/thread

I heard that black guy penis feels like a loofa...
So to all the femanons is this true?

Pic kinda related?

DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU!

No comeback so you just say "mad lil whitebois"
fucking kek

DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU! DESU!

God I'm so worried about black people takeing, oh wait there only 13% of the population in the states

why do you people make these threads so much, don't you have something better to do?

We'll just rape the goat fucker'a women in our numerous military flops in the middle east you can take our women they're corrupted beyond repair at this point

DESU

>implying niggers did anything to contribute to modern technologies, or anything else important

They sure picked cotton though!

Gladiator slave? kek.

They made peanut butter...

Dumping fat chicks to image limit, this thread has gone on long enough John.

there are going to be a lot of single mothers raising mixed kids in a few years

I love seeing treads like this they make me laugh because no black person would ever walk up to a white person and say shit like this

>smash peanuts with hammer
Just like an ape discovering the use of tools. lulz

Yes. there. will.

They were literally at war what do you dumb fucks want that's what war is.