Living in Italy

Italians, what's it like living in Italy?

It seems pretty comfy, if kind of boring. I don't hear anything about Muslim immigration to Italy or terrorist attacks etc.

Do you like it?

why are americans like this?

we just don't know

In Southern Italy, you cannot even find a kettle.
They don't use them. There's barely any electricity. I couldn't even believe it. You have to use a cooker or fire for everything.

And it's full of Mafia. Don't believe their lies the place is still infested with crime. I loved my time in Palermo, I'd go back but I'd never live there again.

Italians also hate each other a lot, there's a lot of regional rivalries I didn't know about, and the languages completely change in another city that's not even an hour away. Completely crazy country.

I imagine an american would go insane trying to drive here.

Italians used to be not white in america - True story....Alot of italians got dark skin.....some of them might be bad hombres and they are basically black

GAGABOOL EHEH :DDD

I really hate white people.

Western Sicily is literally the worst region in Italy m8, only Calabria can compare, and even then I doubt that it has the same amount of problems as Western Sicily.

(no, I'm not a Southerner, I'm from Rome. Even Eastern Sicily is a shitton better than Western Sicily)

fuck off

not so bad, actually. sure most of we young people have no jobs, no future and crushed dreams but it could be worse.

as an italian i can say this: the only 3 good things about italy are the very, VERY good food, the places to see (venezia, roma, dolomites, artistic stuff) and the variety of the landscapes.

but our politics is a joke, burocracy is terrible, mafia all over the place, no jobs.

and btw, north and south italy are like 2 different worlds.

forgot to say, OP. there are many muslims here.
i guess we just have been lucky till now, that's all.

>7-8 millions of immigrants out of 60 Million people
>30% of newborn are sons of immigrants

Not so comfy in the future i guess

>Italians also hate each other a lot, there's a lot of regional rivalries I didn't know about, and the languages completely change in another city that's not even an hour away. Completely crazy country.
Can confirm

Italians don't do oral sex

Italians on here should infiltrate the coastguard and start sinking ships by accident, capiche?

A border in Africa they say...

>grandmother was italian
>because of that i have a right to italian citizenship
>finally a chance of immigrating to a decent country
>can't get citizenship because my father's family threw away all of my grandma's documents
>tfw

So your grandma was Italian what's the rest of you?

Poor education, the average school in India is better than an American public school.

>self loathing American trying to curry favor with foreigners

You know where to go

My father's side of the family is italian, my mother's side is portuguese

t. Daniel Silva da Costas Gorgonzola.

How many regions of Italy are there according to Italians?

North & South?
North/Central/South?
4 or more regions?

I lived in Bologna for 2 months. I got tired after 2 weeks. There is not much to do. I even took weekend trips to Firenze because it was only 12 euro. The thing is, italy is fantastic to visit, but the problem is the jobs. The jobs are what you will do every day, for nearly 80% of the day, and they are not good in Italy.

Well that's just spooky. I never considered the importance of this man until he was already gone.

>wanting to live in a piece of shit countryshit butthole of europe

fucking kek
Shitaly is shit. Nuff said.

I'm very comfy thanks

Messina and Ragusa are the best cities