Which was the more embarrassing lost?

Which was the more embarrassing lost?

He didn't lose to Eli, he lost the to the greatest defense in NFL history

here's your first (you)

Can I get a (you) too?

I think you're mixing up SBXLII with SBXX

Patriots had the greatest pass offense in history. Anyone that could stop them becomes the greatest defense

It will always be 18-1 forever and ever unless another team somehow miraculously pulls another 18-1, but the odds of that are like 0.0001%.

The '07 Patriots had the opportunity to go down in NFL history as the greatest team of all fucking time, and they blew it against Eli Manning and the Giants, first ever team to win the Super Bowl as the wild card team.

Anyone who tries to tell you that the Malcom Butler interception or the 25 point comback against Atlanta makes up for that, are delusional patsfags.

On the flipside, those latter games did cement Tom Brady as GOAT, but 18-1 will forever haunt him, I'm sure of it.

The only way to redeem18-1 is by going 19-0 and finally beating an Eli-led Giants team in the Super Bowl.

No.

dude its been 10 years now.. the Patriots have won 2 super bowls and are going for another dynasty

Patriot haters are living in the past and that is honestly so hilarious. YOU BECAME WHAT YOU HATED MOST

This. 18-1 Is the biggest choke job. Literally the reason /espee/ was created

>st. louis rams
>st. louis
heh

>patriot "haters" live in the past for 18-1
>patriot "fans" live in the present by bragging about 5 rings, 3 of which came before 18-1

y'all retarded

>first ever team to win the Super Bowl as the wild card team

no the raiders were the first in 1980

Embarrassing they had to actually cheat or win a coin toss to beat those shitty teams.

>literally getting outplayed by the lesser Manning.

Nice GOAT you have there.

>mfw Eli wins another fluke owl against the Pats this year

also I'm a Seahawks fan and I don't give a shit about that loss, XL was far more painful and remembering how they raped the Broncos erases the pain.

>Haters live in the past
>dude man its been 10 years since 18-1
>yet fags smug about 5 rings 3 of which were won 13+ years ago.

mmmm hypocrisy tastes so good.

Rams because they couldn't hold a practice without being spied on. Amateur hour.

That's not how it works though

1. Falcons
>blow a 25 point lead
>zero SB wins
>only one professional sports championship in Atlanta history

2. Philadelphia
>game was never really all that close
>McNabb puking
>still no SB wins

3. Us 12's
>ONE FUCKING YARD

4. St. Louis
>14 point favorites
>lost to basically a rookie QB and a retread coach

5. Carolina
>not too embarrassing, considering they only lost by 3 to probably the most complete Patriots team (outside of 18-1) with Jake Delhomme at QB
>still, that kickoff OB sucks

Jake probably still holds the record for best passer rating by the losing QB, he was actually really good that season.

then he turned into an INT machine

I'm Pretty sure Matt Ryan's overtaken him

He had a perfect passer rating in the first half

No