Was she really assraped Sup Forums?

was she really assraped Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/female-gymnasts-accuse-doctor-molesting-treatment/story?id=45715248
youtube.com/watch?v=NfgE2zSvuZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dick says it wishes she were squatting on my face, my heart says I don’t care about anything but her squatting on my face.

Yes. Hard. All of it.

Story?

Fingered.

No. It’s just the “in” thing today to say you wee sexually harassed or molested.

if same as all the other girls that the same Dr screwed with, he'd "massage" them "internally" with his fingers...
abcnews.go.com/US/female-gymnasts-accuse-doctor-molesting-treatment/story?id=45715248

forever alone retard detected

The truth. All women love playing the role of the victim, even if they enjoyed it for 7 years.

she really isn't all that attractive from most angles.

I mean she's cute and still out of my league but not as "hot" as she is in that one picture.

ya'll dumb af

i remember reading in one of the reports that one of the doctors 'procedures' was to put a finger in both the vag and ass at the same time , loosening them, then blindfold them when he would sodomize them.. apparently he made go pro vids of it too

Colossal men's-rights virgins in here

Its called being a whore. In order to succeed at your career, you have to pretend to like a guy because he certainly isn't going to give you money if you give him the cold shoulder when he propositions you. These whores that went along with it just got paid a lot more than regular whores.

The ones that didn't, they didn't have much of a career after that, they had to find others not in his influence, or they actually had to rely on talent.

...and do you really think professional actors can't pretend to like someone when cameras are around?

None of them bring up the fact that they all got work and famous cause they sucked this dudes dick

they just need to shake it off

youtube.com/watch?v=NfgE2zSvuZw

Pics or it didn't happen.

do u have this report?

Yes but it was all perfectly MEDICAL and BENEFICIAL for the gymnasts' PEAK PERFORMANCE.

She hasn't said what exactly happened to her. Just some drama queen BS about thinking she'd die (bull fucking shit). Attention whore buying in to the current outrage.

>11/9 women have been raped and molested over and over, they just forgot to tell anyone until now

Well... she did win some gold after his 'treatment' . lol

Pics or it didn’t happen

that also talked about the butterfly dildo he would use to double penetrate them... i wonder if he DP'd her too?

She was finger fucked, which is highly pleasurable for a teen girl. So you have to figure she must have liked it, or loved it, since she never complained to anyone about it for her ENTIRE SPORTS CAREER.

That said, that doctor is an evil scumbag molester who should die.

I hope so.

Seriously. My daughter was just fine until she tourney 10. now all of the sudden she doesn't have time for me.

apparently the dude had a shit ton of pictures and gopro footage of the action too

shes just mad she butchered her face and no one likes her anymore

Might be a bad father. Mines 13, still wants to hang and loves me. Still tells me anything she needs to. She has issues of course as any teenager would, but she's never not wanted me around.

When did you start having full on sex?
The vagina gets torn easily at young ages

she saw his wand.

How cares bout this demo jew fuck. He did what any man would do with his power and position. He used it. This actress's sucked as actress's literally.

with a face like that, id wanna hit it from behind too.

T R I G G E R E D M R A S

would you?

Anyone have that webm of the girl who looks like her getting a facial in the dark?

if she was drugged and wouldn't know, sure!

did she ever post any nudes?

maybe those nudes from the fappening was for her doctor. you know to check for lumps and cancer.

i certainly hope so. I'm so jealous of the dr that got to fuck her ass.

Fappening leaks

no wonder she was so pissed about getting second
>I let an old creep finger fuck my tight loli cunt so that I could go to the olympics and I get jewed out of the gold? fuck this shit

Not now, she's more plastic than human these days.

Are they still online?

Yeah

>mfw

He finger banged her saying it was a legit medical thing. Wonder if he put one in her butthole too and how many knuckles deep he went.

That’s pretty hot. I wish there were leaks or I could see all the hundreds of girls in their prime.

>The vagina gets torn easily at young ages
not my problem

It is when the mom gets her daughter's pain checked out
>Not my dick size occifer

Well, unless he posts the pics, in which case he's a hero.

>tfw your dick is too small to damage a loli cunt

that little pink hole would be tight beyond belief

Yes. Male coaches are all rape-os.

ya its you