ITT: The post with no replys wins

ITT: The post with no replys wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you

check'd and lost, faggot

Fuck you, too.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

No you don't.

Are you fucking serious? It's a fucking cartoon, faggot. You're not as smart as you think you are.

>As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots

Sure, kid.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo.

LMAO

>within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

IQ don't mean shit

KYS!!

OP, gtfo. It's against the rules, OP can't reply.

its a copypasta

No way you fell for that bait. Its not even bait at this point, its a copypasta meme

>falling for bait

WINRAR!

Not tonight, motherfucker

fuck you

All faggots.

Lasted longer than I expected

If you reply to this post, your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

If you post cancer YOU die in your sleep tonight.

your parents will die in their sleep tonight if you reply to this post.

Lemme just quickly ruin that, and now let someone else ruin my chance, thank you. Come again

Post in my thread please

I hate my dad dont worry
And my self cause I fail, just like im gonna at winning this so theres your proof Im a failure

Horsecock is a viable alternative to Solar Energy

Trips checked

Rip to your mom.

no

Trips Re-checked

Yes

Reply and your mom dies tonight, and your asshole rips in half.

Shes not dead im really pissed at my dad, im just hoping it only kills him if anything

TRIPS DEMAND YOU FAGGOTS POST IN THAT THREAD RIGHT NOW

fags

If you reply to this, you will never get laid again.

Traps aren't gay.

Check deez

No, faggot. Fuck off.

I thought he was gonna put his dick in it.. Now I'm disappointed..

Take note children, of how not to win.

sorry, they both will be gone.

Nope

>Take note children, of how to be a faggot

K

Two and one half hours of activists, talking heads, and world leaders admitting: White Genocide is real and it is a crime under the UN Convention on Genocide of 1948. See what the media wont show you and hear it in their own words, then judge for yourself. Please spread this video.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Kek

Where? I don't see shit.

Cause fuck everyone so far just incase

Yes, faggot. Do it.

You deserve disappointment, you retard.

See what?

Niggerfaggot

White genocide video?

Do I need to enable JS to view it? :/

Ok, yeah. Had to enable JS, which I hate doing, but oh well. Will share vid, user

My sister's anal beads taste amazing can someone get a gangbang going with her so I can show up and join

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING BEAUTIES

I don't even want to win.

Maybe but this is Sup Forums what else do you expect?

FaggotNigger

let's see how many replies I get after im banned and my posted deleted

gg motherfuckers

I am upset that you did,'t post long text.

I'M PICKLE RICK
WUBALUBADUBDUB
I'M PICKLE REEK

Dick

Boring.

Not tonite.

got all you bitches

>defending retards

ayyyy twins

( o Y o )