Blacks and latinos always get my sauce orders wrong at McDonalds. Consistently. Why is it always them...

Blacks and latinos always get my sauce orders wrong at McDonalds. Consistently. Why is it always them? Its on the screen, it couldnt be easier, yet somehow I rarely get what I asked for

I always order "honey" as a test to see if I get honey mustard or actual honey. Most of the time they get it wrong.

Am I the only one that likes hot mustard from McDonald’s ?

They have actual honey?

Maybe it's a sign that your fat ass shouldn't eat at McDonald's/

I like how a lot of latinos say booger instead of burger.

Im around 140 lbs. I dont think I could ever be fat lol

Stop being a poorfag and eat at quality burger joints

Checked

They got it all ma nigga

Do they still have that? I haven't seen it in a while.

Because they're self absorbed, self centered, uneducated, illiterate niggers that are lazy and dgaf about your food. I swear one of these days I'll be on 6pm news as I crawl through the drive through window, shooting every nigger in the kitchen.

Hell no Sup Forumsro!!! That's all I use!!!

Fuck yes they do!

Also, I think they still have buffalo sauce too. Just have to ask for those.

They can't read, stupid.

>Expecting good service at MacDonalds
Poor people just want everything handed to them!
With Trumps New health plan, only the wealthy will be able to afford to live.

I keep asking for hot mustard at BK, but they don't fucking have it

That was true with Obama's shitty health plan

I dont think getting what you asked for is "good service", it should be the fucking standard.

I've never had it be wrong. You must be a fuckin mumble mouth. Speaker clearer you mental midget.

They have honey mustard? only honey where i come from.

the reason is simple they reach over without looking and toss the shit in the bag.
You arent worth the time to even glance over at the shit they are tossing in.
It might be nugget sauce or it might be ketchup they give no shits and for what they get paid neither would i.

That's why you're unemployed and live with your parents.

Because theyre so incredibly busy that the extra 2 seconds it takes to read the sauces isnt worth it? Thats a bullshit excuse.

This. So many shitty attitudes at fast food places too. Why so many employees like this today? So many people I see quitting/getting fired from easy jobs just because they're lazy.

That nigger allowed disabled people and poor people to get health care!
If you're a burden on society you should be killed!
I bet you Trump never rested once in his life to achieve his wealth!

The Bell Curve by Murray. Expect your sjw psych professor to REEEEEEEE if you mention that, even though the only evidence against it is "lol people r different." The guy also wrote a study measuring intellect of dogs and wolves which was praised even though nogs, whites and asians are farther apart than dogs genetically.

Nigger, spics, and chinks, never get my sauce wrong at taco bell only at fuckin mc Donalds.

Fuck Obama. He forced a lot of us off perfectly good health plans that worked for us, turned the rest of the health plans to shit, taxes the poor people who can't afford his jacked health plans to support the rich, and screwed up the economics so badly that premiums have been rising at an astronomical rate.

Isnt it a controversial, not widely accepted study in academia/science?