archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
join.skype.com/CK459yWrDtDR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Wewlad new thread
Just snorted a 2nd line of fine white and took some gaba. Time to smoke a quick bowl and fap to gfur again. Who wants to join me ;)

Lightning fast

ill just sit here and watch

Spook month

sorry you seem to be lost here you go
>

Comic stuff?
Anyone got it?

be my guesst qt.

...man my cock feels weird on all des drugs.

Chastity, anyone?

No

i will post what i have

Need some horse cock, going on break soon :3.

i got you

someone say horrsecawk?

Prey was good
But the engine they used
Sluggy

Melee is best, Brawl is mehh, and U is ok.

you two are wonderful people :)

you to sweetie :3

talk like that and ill end up blushing :3

Anyone have comics?

request cat and mouse hug on beach

End up blushing, and I'll give you something to really blush over.
Don't tease a man with his cock already out and in hand >:3

>Don't tease a man with his cock already out and in hand >:3
so i cant tease anyone in this thread?

oh *blush* and what could that be hmm :3.

Melee is alright when people actually play Melee and not Melee mods.

>you will never feel the pure ecstasy of having your ass stretched out by a huge, thick, veiny horsecock
>you will never convulse in the throes of multiple prostate orgasms as it throbs inside you
>you will never feel the liquid warmth of the creamy cum pouring into you
>you will never slide off the shaft with wobbly legs and a helpless moan, your comparatively tiny cock still half-hard from confusing neglect
>you will never fall asleep resting against your larger lover, his warmth and musk enveloping you and lulling you into sleep
>you will never experience the complete contentment of letting yourself slide into exhausted rest with your last conscious thought being the sensation of his load filling you and how you almost unconsciously tighten yourself to keep it inside you as long as possible

anyone have s/fur comics?

Mr. Hands

Dat feel when you do

alright im gonna post a comic so be ready>>you will never feel the pure ecstasy of having your ass stretched out by a huge, thick, veiny horsecock
>>you will never convulse in the throes of multiple prostate orgasms as it throbs inside you
>>you will never feel the liquid warmth of the creamy cum pouring into you
>>you will never slide off the shaft with wobbly legs and a helpless moan, your comparatively tiny cock still half-hard from confusing neglect
>>you will never fall asleep resting against your larger lover, his warmth and musk enveloping you and lulling you into sleep
>>you will never experience the complete contentment of letting yourself slide into exhausted rest with your last conscious thought being the sensation of his load filling you and how you almost unconsciously tighten yourself to keep it inside you as long as possible
i cry evry time

i think they used cryengine and didn't really know how to utilize it well unlike they did with ID Tech when they made Dishonored 2 or Unreal 3 when they made the first one

i can only say i've played brawl, melee wasn't accessible and i don't have a wii u for the other one

not everyone is masturbating when they're here

some of those are probably kids trying to get something too, right?
but if you're gonna buy a controlled substance, bring your ID, don't get mad at someone for not selling stuff to you since you forgot it

fair enough. you win lol

well, I have a few throw away emails and skype accounts I use to molest qts I bump into online. I COULD harmlessly flirt and tease you here.......
....or we could sneak off to one of those, and I could spend the night seeing if i really can make you cum enough to paint yourself white >:3

This is gfur
Go here

Nope. Mostly people in their 40's. Most kids have theirs out before they hit the register if buying anything.

Fag

Mehh
Bros like the games

well we can have some flirty fun here :3, im at work so no time to really set up a play skype.

but you are getting me excited :3

at vape shops you get people in all the time testing if you card (not stings) just kids wondering if they can get away with it

thinking back on it when i've been in stores with friends that just became of age, they did have their ID's out before the register
i feel like i'm quite disconnected from my age group, but i guess it doesn't matter since it's mostly just stupid people anyway

games are good

>at work
Awww you poor thing
hmmmm wonder If I could get you all hot, bothered, and hard enough to slide a hand down the front of your pants, maybe give you cock a sneaky little pump for me while you think about my arms around you, a hand pumping your cock as I bite on your neck playfully >:3

sound fun? :P

I can see that. That would drive me nuts, can't deal with dumbass kids.

I do think there's a number that have smoked for so long that they forget about ID checks, since its such a habit.

that message was meant for someone else and yet here i am sliding my hand down the front of my pants at work giving serious thought to giving my cock a sneaky pump

oh that sounds amazing :3, Honestly I would have to sneak away with you for awhile. plenty of dark places here for fun.

yeah, i can see that too

And its almost only smokers. People getting beer usually give me no trouble.

yea kids allways come in and ask me if this rda can be used with that mod and what juice is the best and whats ohms law again and how do you build coils and "aww man this mod has a really burnt hit" fucking annoying

oh yea and i have my obligatory message to everyone in this thread "DONT SMOKE. SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU AND OTHERS THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO KILL YOURSELF"

I doubt would mind if you joined in :3

i'm off to bed, goodnight

they need that nicotine fix and fast, no time for ID's

>they need that nicotine fix and fast, no time for ID's
coming from someone that smoked for 5 years unless you havent smoked in a day or 2 it isnt that rushed

join.skype.com/CK459yWrDtDR
Feel free to join, or add this account. ;3
I'd Love to creep up on you and tease you two at work.
>:3 maybe a cock-sucking under the desk out of no-where
All sneaky like.
I just wish I had a few nice, hard, thick cocks to play with before bed, maybe rub against mine, give them a little taste....i'ts been way to long since I got to milk some Qt plaything's cock dry.

This would be infinitely hotter if he was caged.

i know it makes me sad

maybe we both can help him under that desk or maybe I can and you can have your way with me from behind :3..

no thanks im straight

>skype
sure feels 1990s here

I'm a chubby tiger

Oh...mmmm sounds Fun. I'm sure that could be quite the show, my cock pumping your ass, both of us snuggled up close under his desk, his cock draped over your face, his pre dripping across your lips as I squeeze your hips and kiss and bite up and down your back and over your shoulders softly.
Mmmmm Making me want to go to work.
Madness.
>:3
IknowexactlywhyIhavethisboner.jpg

Fig!

I really feel like chastity is the 50 Shades of Grey basic bitch suburban woman 'thing' of the game community but whatever floats your boat.

whats up hunnbuns

mmm, treat me like that and you can do anything to me :3. definitely letting you cum in me. And i wont forget about that nice cock on my face leaking cum all over me.

Mooooore

You are trying too hard, like this image.

so how do you seal with 2 subs?

Have you ever worn one or had a bottom in one toying with him? Makes you super desperate to service a cock.

Corny or not, it's a hot mess of horny for the sub.

>tfw martin sudamerica is never in gfur anymore

2 hours left on shift.

There's also the ones that forgot they were out of cigs and decided to pick some up.

It still drives me nuts, they should have an idea anyway, since most are driving.