McKayla Maroney says sexual abuse by team doctor started when she was 13

McKayla Maroney says sexual abuse by team doctor started when she was 13
theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/18/mckayla-maroney-says-sexual-abuse-by-team-doctor-started-when-she-was-13

imagine fondling a 13 year old gymnast irl

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/documents/ag/Nassar_affidavit_Ingham_County_charges_Feb._2017_552531_7.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being a sick pedo

sick, no. pedo, yes.

what the fuck?

McKayla bitch can't compare to the cute young gymnast of my youth

Fuck off pedoshit.

Also, McKayla is WAY fucking hotter NOW than as a young gymnast.

same thing

Imagine spending 18+ hours a day with a girl, training her to be the best in the world. No time for family, no time for a wife. No time for any life other than working with a female to help her become the best she can possibly be. A bond forms. You grow closer, she adores you, trusts you, loves you.

You're the only male she spends any time with. She's going through puberty. Like any young girl coming into adulthood, she tests out flirting. You are the only man around. You haven't gotten laid in years due to your dedication to this girl.

Imagine that. Imagine a girl and a man spending 70%+ of their time together. Imagine how blurred the lines would get.

Nah still fucked

>parents will never be held accountable for exposing their children to these creeps for the chance to be successful/famous

>18+ hours a day for years to formulate an excuse
>this is the best you come up with

you're on my board, kid

so find a new job, or train males. sticking around means you are a pedo and a rapist using his position to get sex from children.

Yea baby. Read the actual police report. All the details.

michigan.gov/documents/ag/Nassar_affidavit_Ingham_County_charges_Feb._2017_552531_7.pdf

>81 victims
nice work if you can get it

How fucking stupid are these girls?

Hi i have a sore back and ankle/wrist/whatever.

okay just allow me to finger bash you.

What person thinks this is normal. Fuck even at 11 I knew some cunt shouldnt be finger bashing me.

>At her first appointment, Nassar told Victim F and her mother that he knew an “Australian technique”, which he did not explain. Nassar then put his fingers in Victim F’s vagina
>Victim F stated that when her mother was in the room, Nassar covered her with a sheet.
>Nassar would anally and vaginally penetrate her for approximately 45 minutes. Nassar would also touch her breasts. Victim F stated that at times, Nassar would have one hand in her vagina with the other on her breast.
>On her last appointment, Nassar told Victim F that she was so flexible inside her vagina, he could put his whole hand in there.
>Victim F believes Nassar twisted treatment into having parents watch their children get molested.

police report doesn't say if the girls were refusing

hint: probably not

>Hotter
Surely you mean fatter.

Man, that Nassar is twisted as fuck

>Victim C reported she was aware of inter-vaginal treatment, but didn’t know what it looked like
what the hell

fixing sports injuries by putting fingers in vagina....who lied to this poor girl

She's got nudes out there.

Why would I train males? I'm not gay.

Does oogeling my neighbors tigh bodied teen sunbathing while i have the flu count?

let's get more

Apparently this happened into her teenage years. Like really girl, you're a teenager. You know what being fingered is. Why the hell did you continue to be alone with the molester? That's probably what turned her into the slut she is today.

lolol australian technique

hawt

more gymnast pics?

>13
>pedo
pick up a fucking dictionary

He was a doctor not a trainer

Nope. Its kosher.
Post pocs jow...for research purposes.

Hot feet holy fuck! Moar

imagine leaving this board

I knew he had a suspicious gaze, mudafuka locked in on that kitten.

You can see the terror in her eyes.
What a monster.

How does one become a USA gymnastics doctor?
Asking for a friend.

lol

Call the United States Olympics Comittee, they have info if you need it
(605) 343-9632

i'd be all about fondling a 13 year old girl

>18. On Victim C’s fifth visit, April 18, 2000, Nassar vaginally and anally penetrated her. Toward the end of the session, Nassar removed her bra. He then cupped her exposed breast and nipple. Victim C stated that she noticed Nassar’s visible erection protruding from his pants. Victim C stated Nassar was breathing heavily and his face was flushed. Victim C said, “there was absolutely no therapy going on at that moment”.

Does she have a PhD? Fucking armchair doctors think they know everything because internet.

>Nassar twisted treatment into having parents watch their children get molested
why boner?

13 yos are so good. yall got no idea

Tell us more.

fingering Tom Daley's 13yr old butthole

they straight up got the best pussies, and their little breasts are just fucking great. plus, it's usually their first time, and thats just a fucking great experience for everyone, and they are super impressionable so you can pretty much do whatever you want

That's not terror it's called an orgasm you stupid cuck

Holy fuck I got Satan's trips. Should I call somebody?

>Nassar vaginally and anally penetrated her
picked her up like a 6pack of beer?

Terror, give me a break. Shit like this happens all the time, because teenage girls are attractive as fuck, but we repress it because our society tells us not only is it bad, but it's like the most horrible disgusting thing ever. Grown men with no intention of doing anything like that get in a situation where they're constantly around and interacting with these young teen girls and those repressed urges manifest, they don't know how to deal with them, since we're not even allowed to talk about it, and they end up doing some shit they shouldn't. Meanwhile, the teen girls are confused about the whole thing, unsure of how or whether to resist, and unable to process their feelings about it. Our society tells them what happened to them was horrible and they should be traumatized, so not knowing how else to feel about it, because once again we're not capable of discussing it in a rational manner, they convince themselves to be traumatized by it.

con't

I'm not saying the shit's okay, but what I am saying is that if the natural attraction to teen girls was allowed to be openly discussed in a way where it was admitted by mainstream society that it's perfectly natural for middle aged men to be attracted to teenage girls, and that we as a society have deemed it unacceptable for them to act on, it would happen less, because for one, the men would be able to talk about and deal with their feelings on it by you know, standard male kind of shit, being able to talk to friends about how hot some teenager was and how they wish they were younger, or whatever, they wouldn't bottle it up like some secret dirty urge and not know how to deal with it. At the same time, the young teens themselves would be aware of it, and understand how to shut that kind of behavior down when men start being a little flirty with them, instead of not really knowing what's going on and the men are taking advantage of their confusion, daring themselves to go further in the things they say and do each time until they get to a point where they feel like they've already gone too far and might as well go further. Also, we'd be less apt to put men and young girls in these quasi-intimate settings. And finally, even then if it did still happen, the girls would be able to handle it better instead of feeling like some horrible thing happened to them that's supposed to affect them for the rest of their lives.

Who thought it was a good idea to use male doctor in a fucking female team in the first place? And we call muslim too strict......

they dont care. hell some of them probably get in on it

nah not when such a massive portion of the population has it.

Bullshit. Tell us something we don't know. Or tell us how YOU know. What was your last experience. Details!

You don't you fucking Iranian.

Listen, this is America, women and men choose their doctors based on quality of care, not their gender. And we're supposed to be able to trust our doctor to act appropriately. Not say "oh only women doctors can work on women"

>treat girls lovingly so they can achieve their dreams of Olympic gold
>after winning, they turn on you

13yos. Not even once after that first time.

>this thread
only a matter of time ...

What?

Not a bad summery here

Twas sarcasm gents

Very nice, have a doot.