Pennsylvania thread. 814 Altoona here. Post nudes, shoot the shit, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. No Pennsylvania fags tonight?

Any Penn State sluts?

724 checking in

checking in from altoona too

My nigga. Fuck all the construction on I99. Makes my 10 minute commute into a 40 minute one.

lol i avoid that shit like the plague, crushing the boulevard or backroads works for me. luckily i don’t have a far commute

610 here

I finally learned after getting stuck for like two weeks straight. It's not so bad driving into Altoona, but leaving is a bitch (heading north)

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL - IN THEIR OWN WORDS

SHARE SHARE SHARE

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

yeah going towards bellwood and tyrone sucks for that short stretch

I usually get off at the Pinecroft exit so I'm fucked. So what do you do to keep yourself entertained I'm this shit town? I'm so goddamn bored all the time

smoke a lot of weed

post some nudes, got anything from tyrone bellwood altoona classes 12-17?

That was me up until a few years ago. Weed might not be a gateway drug to many people, but it is to me. I go from zero to sixty doing drugs, not good.

I graduated Bellwood in 2009, all my nudes from then are on one of my old phones.

My cousin went to bellwood class of '17. I'd kek if anyone had some of her

lol i graduated with her

Sissy sloot from wcu

Dude post all the nudes you got

Christ that makes me feel old. I've almost been out of high school ten years

damn i know u prob don’t wanna identify urself in anyway but like if i had even a first name this would be so much quicker

you graduated with my sister. lol small world

Lmao yeah I really don't want to identify lol. Uh how about this post only blondes (unless you have some good others)

610/215

Yeah for sure, never would have guessed someone would have been posting that when I made this thread. I would ask for her first name, but seeing as there were only like 100 people in my graduating class I'm sure you don't want to share it.

i actually only have like 1 or 2 from my class and neither are blondes. so that pretty much narrows it down.

I have one girl from Delaware county and one from Bucks

Whoops. Alright well bummer you don't have any haha.

cousins first for sisters first?

412 checkin in

I'm 724 but near 412

That's someone else who posted about a cousin graduating in 17. I think there are three of us from the Altoona/Bellwood area.

oh so OP doesn’t have the cousin i graduated with, but did graduate in 09?

215 here

There's three people from Bellwood class of '17 I'm looking for. My cousin, her friend who I can not for the life of me remember her name but she had brown hair and I think freckles. And the homecoming queen cuz she was kinda hot when I saw her

Correct. I have no relatives that graduated in 17.

i fucked the homecoming queen

Lol dude nice job. She was hot. Any pics?

I was just in Philly with my girlfriend, she goes to Drexel, and I saw a bunch of cops around chestnut as I was leaving, is shit always going down in Philly?

i’ve seen nudes of her but i don’t have any myself

How was she?

Near Drexel it can be sometimes. It's never too bad there though. West and North are a shitshow though

Dude who had sister graduate in 09, my Kik is healthythicc if you want to send me her name. Maybe I have some old nudes of her or know about her slutting around. But this oldfag needs to go to bed.

Can't be worse than the shit I dealt with at temple

Arizona thread! 928 here, Flagstaff. Post area code and anything else you want

717 here

freaky but pussy was beat tbh

name? you look familiar

Bummer

>"How to force your college to tear down and remodel their shower facilities"

717 too... but am old fag.

717 here

Nice. Would love a sample of that

I'm in 717 you're sexy af.

Oh it can. Temple is bad. But theres much worse in Philly