My girl says she likes being slutty. I want to see how far i can push that. See where that line ends...

My girl says she likes being slutty. I want to see how far i can push that. See where that line ends. What are some ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloral_hydrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look At those trips!

This is now a get thread.

Make her fuck the pizza guy one day?

Fuck her in the front yard, OP

Dubs to follow god damn im on a roll!

See if you can get her to lie on her back off the edge of the bed then tie her down so you can throat fuck her as hard/fast as you want

That ones a little harder to pull off one day hopefully probably not soon tho

first of all, fucking checked.

have her wear revealing attire, eg low cut tops, no panties and a skirt, etc
grope her in public
have her flash people
fuck her in front of or against a window
fuck her in a public space
fuck her live for your Sup Forumsros
basic exhibitionism dude

We already do this

Post her tits?

you people are all fucked, i never did understand why people like to show their significant others tits/pussy or FUCK them in public ((same goes with guys because there are those kind of guys out there))

Well then
1) Your life is already better than mine

2) Just do something brutal like blindfolding her, tying her down to the bed and ass fucking her with the most powerful thrusts you can give until you cum in her ass, I guess

have her call a family member or ex while you're doing her doggy.

>have her wear revealing attire.
I want to do this bad but the right time never really presents its self.
>grope her in public.
All the time
I like the window idea!
We've fucked in lots of public places.
Flashing people i like that too i figure when i can get her to wear revealing cloths is when ill have her do this.
>fuck her live for your bros
Have already done this

remote controlled vibrating panty. Start making her wear a butt plug all the time, start small work it up.

Start doing tying her up in different bondage styles and hate fuck her a bunch.

Fuck her in a bathroom stall somewhere public.

Make her blow a dildo for an hour an then show you what she learned

She is no longer allowed to wear clothes inside or when deemed appropriate

We're trying to work up to anal

Already done this

Oh my god and quads! I can not be stopped!

Told you its a get thread OP

I love all of these ideas!

You were right thank you good sir!
And also CHECKED

shove an ice cube up her ass unexpectedly

Order some poppers online. Get her to inhale some and she'll do anything. My wife and I got some. Craziest sex in a while the past two nights. And she promised to fuck me tomorrow and blow me on Saturday. Shit is cash.

Done this as well

Checked but also wtf is this now?

sex on drugs is a whole new can of worms

Best weekend ive had I spent wearing nothing more than a collar and wrist cuffs, all three padlocked on and nothing else. Felt naked once the weekend was over an they had to be taken off

you blindfold her yet?

>I want to do this bad but the right time never really presents its self.
any time is the right time, hell just pop an extra button open on the blouse and have a fancy bra on under it
>I like the window idea!
get a hotel in another city, room with a balcony overlooking the street, then either press her up against the sliding glass doors or take her out on the balcony and go to town
>Flashing people i like that too i figure when i can get her to wear revealing cloths is when ill have her do this
drive around in the summer with her just in a bikini top, flash dads driving minivans and watch the mom's reaction
>Have already done this
and you're rightfully being rewarded with some fucking awesome GETs

cheked

An poppers are an interesting drug that supposed to make sex more amazing.

not the guy who does them with wife and never had them personally though wouldnt mind trying thou

It's solvents that you inhale. Relatively safe. Make people want to get their holes stuffed. I ordered from Amsterdam. I'm i Canada and they made it through customs. They're not legal here.

My wife made me fuck her with her legs as far back as she could get them and wreck her.

The problem with this is we never have the time

Oh all the time

then make the time. trust me, you wont regret having her do that an if she really wants to feel slutty..

Laat time a flash came from my hotel room it was from the muzzle if my gun and the 150 people down at the party were not so happy about it.

Hotel in another town idea is exactly what i was thinking.
Flashing the dads idea sounds hot but with where we're out i guarantee we'd get the cops called on us. Then the fun ends.

Roll

Tie her up, blindfold, tag in a mate halfway through.

fuck on lsd?

edgy
>Flashing the dads idea sounds hot but with where we're out i guarantee we'd get the cops called on us. Then the fun ends.
fucking buzzkillers. women can go topless where i am so it's just roll around and "well it's a convertible, the car's topless, why can't i be?"

fucking checked

op, regardless of anything else, you've got something great right here

Tried none of my friends will fuck her! They never take the i have even said the words i want you to fuck my wife its okay we're both okay with it its something we want and they still wont.. Idk man

Haha right? I am basking in the gloriousness

Fist her ass

Fist her

still not sure the scale of intensity these sex acts got to be like, how bout blindfold shower fucking?

You have to start out slow with anal

Gimme the best you got.
Meh neither of us really like shower sex

you gotta make her want yo dick!

Right now the only thing preventing it is the red river

get furniture to fuck better

fuck her while on period.

Have before she doesn't like it i dont mind at all

you must keep paper towels on stand by

Give her a Mikey Finnand render her unconscious as a surprise. Fuck her any which way you want and make her ass bleed.

That's my gf-s fantasy. Or roofies.

Mikey Finn is en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloral_hydrate

Safe sedative. Slip it in her drink and fuck her as many times as you can while she's out.

The problem with that is fucking a limp unconscious body just doesn't sound fun at all to me just seems really boring and not worth it

Swinger?

Cant apparently all my files are to big

background noise/music?

We havent yet have tried to tho

All the time static x is the best background music to fuck to!

Any pics of her spread?

I have posted her on Sup Forums before yes. The first time went really well everytime since it seems like the threads are too dead when we try

See

So post one now? I havent seen them.

Seems like most of my files are too big but ill post what i can

Quads

Heres one

Dub dubs
And witnessed

Any from the front? Would love to see those lips.

nice trips, fuck her and post it for us all to fap to

Have this while i search

just dump man, zip that shit up and drop a torrent if nothing else. iv seen the first picture around and if thats really her then god damn your a lucky man

Its really having a hard time trying to get these to work properly so no more freebies. Gotta give me kinky ideas to get nudes

Haha well thank you! Im glad you've seen before thats hot!

Well, someone else pretty much already suggested my fetish, I live up skirts with no panties on. Other than that maybe some tight ass spandex with no panties on and sheer tops with no bra? I love public shit.

This is what will probably happen next

Now can I have pussy pics? lol.

See
Will search for more

I meant more pussy pics lol.

Hmm i actually dont have anymore pussy pics i never realised. Ill see if i can get more she just got a wax recently

I'll settle for tits.