One world government is bad because ______________

One world government is bad because ______________

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/putting-russias-unparalleled-wealth-disparity-in-perspective-2013-10
youtube.com/watch?v=LucOUSpTB3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it isn't

Because any government is bad.

One world government is good if it is just a world Russian empire. Otherwise fuck off.

It only serves the interests of one people.

And we all know who that is.

It doesn't represent my ideals.

combine and conquer

China and India govern you

having 1 single unchecked authority with a monopoly on state power is bad

You really think your country is that great huh?

Jews have their own self-interest in mind.

I'm sure you get to fuck goats even if we have only one government

Loss of sovereignty.

We don't need more than an international law court, even that's arguably excessive in some circles. The more authority higher powers have, either the less lower powers have or the more oppressive/draconian lower powers will need to be.

When the lowest power is the family unit, consider my words wisely.

Better than yours

People from other countries can't govern your country, because they don't know anything about your culture, the people and what it's like living there.
Some cuck in US can't tell a man in Portugal that drugs should be illegal. They have no right for that.

>paki
>ideals include Islam and hiding terrorists

>one world government
Literally Satan tier. Give all the power to one government and thats when the antichrist will show up and rape the whole world for about seven years.

Not all Pakistanis have Islamist ideals. I'd prefer a more libertarian society with unnecessary laws and regulations done away with.

It fails to serve the needs of the individual

Men were made to be free, not slaves to a machine.

uh oh, I hear flying stones
better run fast

>murrifat talking

JEWS

it will lead to irreversable totalitarianism
its not a bad thing to have opposing forces controling each other

Baha'u'allah claimed to be the second coming of ʿĪsā (muslim jesus)

less choice.

Don't like country X? Move to country Y.

This is not possible when the entire globe is under 1 rule.

Der Juden would be in control.

Baha'í is actually pretty NWO

in almost every islamic country there is a great deal of people who has to fake being muslim and shit because of oppression

not all of us fuck goats nigga

Humanity needs to come together naturally, not be forced together for the benefit of a small group of elites

It is the New World Order faith. They invented the "interfaith" idea because they claim to have the "progressive revelation" rule over all other "manifestations" of Allah (they are Islamic in origin, hence their desire to rule). They have a place in Israel called the Universal House of Justice which they consider the seat of their worldly dominion.

It's out in the open and nobody simply takes them at their word

What does he have to do with this thread? Didn't he get rekt by Persians?

Lord Jesus is coming to rule with His saints for a thousand years. Everyone will be obedient or die.

There's nothing wrong with that, because it's from God and not created out of garbage like Babylon is.

this
and
The official world language of the Baha'i is now Esperanto. George Soros is a noted speaker. Soros' father was fluent in Esperanto and taught his son to be fluent as well. Esperanto is a completely fabricated out of whole cloth language for the purpose of supplanting English as the preferred global language.

I think people who ignore the Baha'i because they are fixated on Jews are still blue pilled.

but according to Sup Forums I'm just a fucking leaf. Sup Forums isn't ready for the Baha'i red pill

Bahais are fucking retarded. It is said that Muhamad is the last messenger. No more messengers after him. Only Jesus when he comes back.

jews are already controlling everything, and i can't see anyone beating them. so what can go worse on this regard?

I get to live in the same country as you

>so what can go worse
If you only knew how bad things are going to get. You'd probably cry.

>Only Jesus when he comes back.
see
Who comes to break the cross?

Why has "interfaith dialogue" been so successful at hollowing out Christian people's faith?

Difficult questions but the results are proof.

IF its any other government than the US then it is bad.
Not because the US is "better" or more "moral", but because we have by far the largest global influence and military hegemony.
For any other system or nation to become the one world government would require vastly more change to the established norm or order.

The US has :
The largest and most modern military, by far.
The largest media and cultural influence, by far.
The most prevalent -and some would argue concise- language used in the business world.

The transition to global government would be the lesser of all possible evils to transition to supremacy.
Add to the fact that 90%+ of all nations essentially use our economic system already, it really is the only answer.

For instance for Russia or any middle eastern nation to become as such would require vastly more resources and change around the world to enact.

By the way, Mohammad is a false profit. Which also makes the Baha'i faith based on a lie. IMO, The "synagogue of satan" are the Baha'i. Allah is Satan.

Is Allah the Best of Deceivers?
According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

>Why has "interfaith dialogue" been so successful at hollowing out Christian people's faith?
Then they had no faith to begin with. I'm not saying that there should not be dialogue mind you. They are all spreading Abrahamic monotheism so they might work together. You are paranoid.

humans are destined to be more creative, smart and hardworking under the shittiest situations. therefore after all these terrible years, i believe the solution will be pretty good. i know the situation is really disgusting for years, and will keep on like this for a while, but the solution will be great this time.

Satan is a deceiver yes. But allah is better deceiver than him. Allah deceived satan that he will be successuful in deceving humans into following satan.

>Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
La ilaha ill alah(There is no diety but God). Do Christians agree with that statement?

Because nationalism is a natural law of mankind.

"Abrahamic monotheism"
I have shown you that Islam and by "progressive revelation" standards the Baha'i are not "Abrahamic" due to their foundation with the god Allah whom claims through Mohammad that he is the best at lying.

>You are paranoid
I'm observant

But God's Word is faithful and true. He is coming, and will make everyone come and worship God. It will be awesome.

As was tribalism, then statism, now nationalism.
Next is humanism.
Well, at least when we realize that 99% of our nations function in the same manner.

Yo are not getting it right. God is not just best at lying. God is best at everything. If God wants to lie who am I as his creation to be telling him what kind should he be? Allah knows best.

>Satan is a deceiver yes. But allah is better deceiver than him. Allah deceived satan that he will be successuful in deceving humans into following satan.

Thank you for showing me that your Allah is limited in other ways.

Why would God need to lie?
Your retard god Allah created Christian Kafirs by lying so as to have them believe Christ was crucified but really he wasn't. LOL
bretty dumb

>

because it is a utopic concept than can only be good if the goverment is selfless and non corrupt , and since this is impossible in todays world. Multiple goverments or nations are better since all nations cant be corrupted at the same time.

God can't lie. He's perfect. If God lied, then His Word (Lord Jesus) would not be faithful and true. It would make Him 'Sometimes True' which would cause doubt and strife. If God lied, He would go against His own Word, and not be God.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

If God was a liar, how could anyone know which of His words to believe? God cannot and does not ever lie.

>Yo are not getting it right
I know what should be done with Muztards

Its actually really good of youre the 1% of the 1%.

>the 1% of the 1%.
The saints, i.e. Christians.

Jews and Turks.

Its not bad. We just aren't ready yet. The population is not ready to accept world government and the responsibilities that it entails. We neither have the appropriate technology nor a proper resource allocation system to support world government.

>God can't lie.
You are putting limits on a limitless being. God is perfect but his perfection our minds can't comprehend. God has no limits. If God wants to decieve he can do it. Everything is at his will.

absolute power corrupts absolutely

It cannot be held accountable.

God's requirements for us to be saved and go to live with Him:
>believe in His Word (Lord Jesus)

Lord Jesus is:
>faithful and true

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

According to you, God can lie. If this was the case, how could anyone believe God?
>but you lie sometimes, so how was i supposed to know you were telling the truth?
It's not going to be a valid excuse for you. God cannot and does not lie.

Trips may have confirmed. Maranatha!

When has full government centralization even worked on a national scale?
>protip, never

Because centralized and homogenized political systems are notoriously bad at handling an increasingly complex world with increasingly complex problems

Checked. TRIPS

>businessinsider.com/putting-russias-unparalleled-wealth-disparity-in-perspective-2013-10

Oh I am laffin'

>God cannot
False: There is nothing God cannot do. He is Almighty.

Wat? Are we on the same side of this argument?

What i meant is that if youre the supreme
Dictator, one world government is fantastic! For everyone else it would probably be a dehumanizing hell.

>You are putting limits on a limitless being. God is perfect but his perfection our minds can't comprehend. God has no limits. If God wants to decieve he can do it. Everything is at his will.

Except be incarnate as Jesus Christ.

Allah is limited.
God simply has no use for lying

>God simply has no use for lying
False. God can find use for everything.

It will allow open borders and when there is no control there is chaos.

Chaos is what they need to allow there form of order to persist.

When they have order they have control, when they have control they can monitor every single individual on the planet at any givin time destroying privacy, freedom, and the will to think for oneself.

/k/ says
>clips
Sup Forums says
>chips....ridf to be exact.

>the shittyness and corruption of Russia
>but all over the globe

that would be awful

Lord Jesus is coming to rule the earth after the evil garbage serpent has been locked away for 1000 years.

The people who will rule along side Him are Christians. They will be appointed over all the earth, and everyone will come to worship God.

It's not just a good thing for the rulers (Christ and His bride), but for the people of the earth too, they will be free from evil for 1000 years and there will be no war, or strife or any other crap to deal with.

This is fucking retarded, people actually believe this shit?

You still haven't explained why Allah can't be a man.
Why is Allah limited?

Are you saying that God is not Almighty?

If God could lie, He would be a hypocrite and like a man, and thus not God.

You're just simply wrong.

'*llah' is not God's name. It's a given name of a false deity, i.e. the serpent that deceives mankind.

Muslims don't exist in heaven.

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

>why Allah can't be a man
Creator created creation. Man is a creation and not a Creator.

Because its charter will look like that of the EU, at best.

A Constitution of delegated powers? You have to be joking. A bill of rights that doesn't involve self-destroying memes like a 'right to health care' or a 'right to vote.' Don't make me laugh.

Until we can get a charter that compares favorably with what we have already (as trampled and disregarded as that one may be) we'll still resist any new one that formalizes the filth of the age.

God can lie, he just chooses not too. He is a perfect being without sin. God could turn you into a roach if he wanted to, doesn't mean he can or will ever do that.

because this one in particular will be run by THA JOOS

I'm saying there's no actual evidence of a God, nor of an everlasting soul or an afterlife/judgement. So your entire point is moot.

>He is a perfect being without sin.
Probably because there is nobody above him to judge him if he is a sinner or not.

So you admit that Allah can't do something. You admit that Allah is limited.

Why the Technological System Will Destroy Itself - Ted Kaczynski

>*llah can't do something
Be God.

See

>Muslims don't exist in heaven.

I can dig it.

Damn, Friedman was such a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=LucOUSpTB3Y

I highly suggest anyone here who hasn't, to check out these sorts of videos where he actively answers people's questions on things and fucking obliterates liberals. He's a fucking badass who gives 0 fucks with an unparalleled confidence because he knows his shit and knows he's right.

God bless you, brother. Are you a Christian?

No I already said that he is limitless. What's the point for him to experience life as a man if he is already Allknowing ?

Autistic sand nigger detected.

I am aware. I have caught yet another muztard in a logical trap.
>please, try the thread

Depends. Humans should be free and not being helped by the gov.

>no source
also logical fallacy. it that doesnt imply it wont work

Doesn't matter the point, does it? You say that Allah can't do one thing, be a human if he wants to. You say it's impossible. How do you know more than God?

Look, who noticed this???

>You say it's impossible.
Where did I say that? Quote me please. You are a liar.

>doesnt imply it wont work
I'm sure that "this time" because "your people" are the humans in charge it will work, rite? Your people have the "correct intention" this time, rite?

>1 John 2:22-23
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.