Is someone from Sup Forums kind enough to buy me FL Studio?

Is someone from Sup Forums kind enough to buy me FL Studio?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sent

Yeah I gotcha. Just need your full name and social security number.

thepiratebay.org/ search/fl%20studio/0/99/0

Torrent

Dubs say it

Torrent it my man like I did in the old days. FLStudio is shitter software anyway, that's why you don't need a dongle or anything.

You want someone to buy this fucking thing for you? Why don't you just do what said?

Fl studio for mac?

OP here. Well you could also help me getting a working crack for the 12.5.1(latest version), because I downloaded the demo and made a song, but can't reopen it in demo and in an older version, so I need a crack for the latest version.

I got you my main man. Just go ahead and tell us everything we need to know about you to make that happen as soon as physically possible.

Dude google that shit, it's not hard to find cracks for software.

this guy just hand fisted you the best option, make sure to remember that as long as you produce with pirated software you down own the legal rights to your music. its unlikly anyone will do anything about it or ever know
i treat it as a glorified student copy

I'm special

>Pirate bay
>Torrent newest release
>When torrent finishes, disconnect internet
>Install with any instructions that come with torrent, otherwise it should be the default steps
>When done installing, and only then, reconnect to internet

I did this and it worked for me, your mileage may vary

Well the thing is, I googled and searched for it, but all the crack download links I could find, were expired or deleted.

Problem with using unlicensed software is that if you produce anything with it worth a cent, 100% of what ever you made will get seized by the damaged party, FYI. And yes, everything created with fruity loops has a specific signature on it that can verify the license. So if you're just fucking around, go Pirate Bay, but if you make something awesome, copy from unlicensed, buy the license, then publish from license

your helpless user, most torrents come with a crack

All my music was done one a pirated Fruitloops using pirated samples. But I don't really give a shit, I never expected to make it a career and it never earned me a penny.

If they took it and published it and it was a big hit I'd be happy for the free publicity.

Pirate the shit. You dumb fucking nigger, you'll never make money off your shitty sound cloud beats. Go learn an instrument and join a band of other dumb niggers so you can get laid instead of becoming the sad gay boy you are destined to be.

Take this mans advice. I never got laid from my music though it might have helped me get a hot girlfriend who I got to third base with. I'm not sure. She was crazy and had a thing for musicians and I had just written a (bad) piece.

if you can't afford FL then you shouldn't be producing music

FL is literally the cheapest music software in comparison to Live, Bitwig, Cubase etc

If it's bounced to a wave file, there is no way to tell.

Haven't found on without a bullshit survey that never gives you the goods.