Would you rather be this fat

Would you rather be this fat...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or this short.
Who do you think has a tougher time getting laid?

The fat guy would absolutely have a harder time getting laid

Fat.
You could always lose the weight.
Can't fucking stop being a manlet.

These are both true.

>Hi ladies, hope I didn't overdress

That fat bastard is too far gone. Even if he lost the weight, he'd have an insane amount of extra skin

I agree. He should lure women into his van, crush them to death and then eat them.

Id like to see a video of that

raw

I'd rather look like the short guy. Even if I lost the weight as the fat guy, I'd still be mostly bald or balding.

>being this manlet

Love to be that fat. He is bulk+++

Manlets really are delusional huh..
A picture is worth 1000 words my friend. The girls are at least standing next to and touching the fat guy. They won't even touch little man over here (notice one is even doing the hover hand lmao)

I realise those whores would never give a manlet the time of day, but think about it:
If, IF he somehow swung it, he's right at motorboat level. I mean he could just bury his face there and never come up.

Fat fag here. Neither of them would stand a chance, but if there ever was one the manlet would have a better one.

I'm fat, like really fat, but 6'4" so I get laid at least once a week

Gf or wife?

Those food stains.... lol

Money is the biggest factor probably lol

Whats those spots on his shirt?

Looks will always trump money. If you use just money to attract a woman then she'll use you for your money while she cheats on you with better looking men.

Lakers girls musky minge juice and Carl Jrs patented tallow lube.

They're standing so close to him because he's so fucking fat that they wouldn't fit in the picture ya mong

>manlet
>asian taller than a white
This picture is just full of height anomalies.

honestly this gentleman's issue is more is lack of hygiene and self respect. A well dressed fat man with charisma? Bet your ass those tubby bastards get laid.

Yeah but how do they even fuck her though? The mechanics, user; the mechanics.

You know if the fat guy became 100% ripped and got tats all over his pecs, he'd look just like the sort of the douchebag you usually see these kinda broads with.

He might need a nice car; or at least one that women will be tricked into thinking is nice. But yes I agree otherwise.

This is true. I have fucked girls with absolutely 0 dollars in my pockets before within the same night of meeting them. Hot ones.

The one on the left has protruding inner labia. :)

Short. That obese fuck is gonna drop dead any minute.

>gentleman
Sometimes I forget you people actually exist and aren't the product of memes.

She probably had some idiot who pays for everything waiting at home, too.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT FAT IS CHOICE, STATURE ISN'T

I'd be the fat guy, then choose to lose weight

Even though you would think the fat dude would have a harder time, I think i'd rather be the fat guy. It's a rare thing for a girl to be into fat dudes but it's literally every girls fantasy to have a tall boyfriend that's a fact.

Penis goes in vagina, then in and out until completion

I was going to say I'd rather be the fat guy, until I saw the grease spots on his shirt. Now I'm damn glad I'm like neither one of them.

Well fucking durr. I mean how does a big fat fuck make that happen? How doesn't all his shit get in the way?

All three:
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

He looks male, and clearly isn't aggressive otherwise he'd be elbow deep down the blonde's throat, I.E. "gentle"

Or maybe I just felt like using the word because I fucking felt like it. Stop being a colossal faggot.

Also who ever said I'm not a product of memes? I've been lurking before you grew dick hair, boy.