My mom thinks I’m a drug addict, when all I do I smoke weed

My mom thinks I’m a drug addict, when all I do I smoke weed.
Yesterday I bought a bong and I tried it out in my house because my mom was out for a few hours and I ended up getting caught due to the smell, I managed to hide the bong but I spilled the water and that shit was stinky, anyway when I came back from walking my friend to the bus stop she said “I don’t want that junkie in my house again “ and accused me of smoking “Yak” whatever tf that is. She thinks this because I’ve been been stealing lightbulbs from around the house because that’s how yaks smoked apparently. Lightbulbs keep blowing around the house for some reason and I’ve been replacing them with lightbulbs from other rooms. This shit is really playing with me and I don’t know what to do, and what tf is yak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you need to lay off the yak and stop hanging out with fucking junkies. Accept that you are powerless over yak and let the healing begin.

hey don't drag me into your bullshit

Fuck u junkie

Shit..... I have a problem

Yaks too powerful nowadays

Just grow up and stop using drugs until you move out of your parent's house.

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I

Op here

Would like to add that she also smokes weed

Op here

Would like to add that I also found lightbulbs covered in yak in her panty drawer

Op here

Ignore me here

Op here

please don't tell my mom I actually touched her yak

Op here

Stfu

Stop fucking smoking then. Just realize that you're addicted. I smoked too some years ago and I just ended up wasting so much time. It turns you into a sloth. Just fucking quit, you'll be happy about it in a few months, trust me.

OP here, I was just sneaking around my moms room and found her phone. After reading some of her messages it turns out that she has a side thing with my "junkie" friend. Guess she can't stay away from the yak either

srs u guys OP here, come on i am srsly you guys manbearpig is for really real

The only solution for you to yak in peace is to get rid of your mom

Get a job, move out. Problem solved.

yak addict here
if you dont roll your fatty after, it isnt even really yakking it

/thread
Now go fk yourself OP

Op here

I read I can still feel the power of the ganja by boofing it... how much anal preparation is require and what toys do I need?

"yak" is coke, i really don't know how weed translated to coke or if you even smoke coke but there's the lingo for ya

This thread descended into chaos quickly

YAK ATTACK

real OP here, preparing my anus for full penetration will return once complete

real OP here

Just killed my mom to steal her yak

alright OP here, i have returned with a giant dick
inserted fully into my rectal cavity, awaiting further instructions..

op here, I actually have gay sex for my yak and the thing is (I secretly enjoy it)

OP's mom here I always knew my son was a little faggot