Good redpilled music? I felt into the moonmania and I've been listening to the Right Wing Death Squads parody songs

Good redpilled music? I felt into the moonmania and I've been listening to the Right Wing Death Squads parody songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
youtube.com/watch?v=7gH0s2SH30I
mega.co.nz/#F!mMYGhBgY!Ee_a6DJvLJRGej-9GBqi0A
mega.co.nz/#F!lIh3GRpY!piUs-QdhZACFt2hGtX39Rw
mega.co.nz/#F!Y8pXlJ7L!RzSeyGemu6QdvYzlfKs67w
mega.co.nz/#F!kMpkFSzL!diCUavpSn9B-pr-MfKnKdA
mega.nz/#F!ekBFiCLD!spgz8Ij5G0SRH2JjXpnjLg
mega.co.nz/#F!4EVlnJrB!PRjPFC0vB2UT1vrBHAlHlw
mega.co.nz/#F!ygImCRjS!1C9L77tCcZGQRF6UVXa-dA
mega.co.nz/#F!il5yBShJ!WPT0v8GwCAFdOaTYOLDA1g
mega.co.nz/#F!DdJWUBBK!BeGdGaiAqdLy9SBZjCHjCw
crudblud.sjm.so/
mediafire.com/lolnoyoudont
mediafire.com/taxes
mediafire.com/?5ptnqp421r76t
youtube.com/watch?v=wUK3vqzECaA
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtAwv41NzU
youtube.com/watch?v=i7vJ2UFbeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=dwjU3iVZYlo
youtube.com/watch?v=dGmA_Tfuhek
youtube.com/watch?v=lJOLb1GSvws
youtube.com/watch?v=JAVyKDDsM3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq--ypowJU
youtube.com/watch?v=jAiyIy5v8fc
youtube.com/watch?v=GYGb6iKkBGc
youtube.com/watch?v=n_znocUwFn4
youtube.com/watch?v=46rePgo3JPk
youtube.com/watch?v=NVywXBmL058
youtube.com/watch?v=vcVPwR0JeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=FO1vIedMOmc
youtube.com/watch?v=5wI9OJBFMwI
youtube.com/watch?v=I5IgAUHVFC4
youtube.com/watch?v=mryobMQUZng
youtube.com/watch?v=GjfrxG0Y6NU
youtube.com/watch?v=FJmXMo9nWRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Us9QsKOLcYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7cdHiZ010
youtube.com/watch?v=cG45P7xcv08
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMSXgh-bpY
youtube.com/watch?v=FAU4EGgfGm0
youtube.com/watch?v=dmbHOeMKekw
youtube.com/watch?v=ybaaeRdeLec
youtube.com/watch?v=WOkvVVaJ2Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik5QBY2WZsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=6vvV1baSSAo
youtube.com/watch?v=d_MQKTkXNBM
youtube.com/watch?v=S1XkzzIFqGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtu.be/Lhwm5u8Og2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FgxEJOi6GtA&list=RDFgxEJOi6GtA
youtube.com/watch?v=KdKgoJ_2TY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Late Classical, early Romantic or Bach

>Late Classical, early Romantic or Bach
Classic music is cancer. Music without singers is like a play without actors.

This. Classical and Romantic are good. And this definitely does not include baroque, which many people wrongly take to mean "classical". Baroque can be decent, but it's basically a meme for "intellectuals" who think they have superior taste for liking Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

>he doesn't know what a symphony is

How's being tone deaf/mentally handicapped treating you?

youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY

Either listen for at least 2 minutes, or admit you hate white people. Why do you hate white people?

There are a few other good baroque composers, but it's much easier just to limit it to Bach.

Also, I fucking hate Vivaldi.

He's clearly a raptard that needs meaning screamed into his ear rather than subtly implied through melody and harmony.

Unfortunately, rap and hip hop are not red pilled but in fact cultural decay, a deliberate retreat from the largely difficult to reproduce repertoire of western academic music before Schoenberg got his hands on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
>official theme song for TheRightStuff.biz
>it's the funeral song for Chile's based Augusto General Pinochet
I still get goosebumps every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gH0s2SH30I

Serbian Propaganda Songs
Wermacht songs, Red Army choir

Also forgot to add that military marches are literally god-tier

Pretty sure everyone will agree on that.

>CLASSICAL MUSIC
>MASSIVE 300+GB COLLECTION
mega.co.nz/#F!mMYGhBgY!Ee_a6DJvLJRGej-9GBqi0A
mega.co.nz/#F!lIh3GRpY!piUs-QdhZACFt2hGtX39Rw
mega.co.nz/#F!Y8pXlJ7L!RzSeyGemu6QdvYzlfKs67w
mega.co.nz/#F!kMpkFSzL!diCUavpSn9B-pr-MfKnKdA
mega.nz/#F!ekBFiCLD!spgz8Ij5G0SRH2JjXpnjLg
mega.co.nz/#F!4EVlnJrB!PRjPFC0vB2UT1vrBHAlHlw
mega.co.nz/#F!ygImCRjS!1C9L77tCcZGQRF6UVXa-dA
mega.co.nz/#F!il5yBShJ!WPT0v8GwCAFdOaTYOLDA1g
mega.co.nz/#F!DdJWUBBK!BeGdGaiAqdLy9SBZjCHjCw
crudblud.sjm.so/
mediafire.com/lolnoyoudont
mediafire.com/taxes
mediafire.com/?5ptnqp421r76t

synthwave

youtube.com/watch?v=wUK3vqzECaA

I don't know italian

I don't know. Isn't there something good to listen that is not fucking classic shit? I just can't stand it.

SOMEONE dunk his head in a toilet!

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

mes aieux - degeneration

no I don't have diacritical marks

youtube.com/watch?v=VVtAwv41NzU

roller coaster tycoon 2 remix

based

Is there a reason you're missing the point? Is it deliberate or are you actually that slow or small minded? It's not about the lyrics, son. Go listen to poetic recitation, if you're really good you could layer some piano music and a breakbeat behind it. There's your red pill, or more appropriately, why aren't you doing that? The question itself is the red pill.

Can you describe why? What kind of emotional response is it eliciting?

Dude I don't enjoy it. I can't stand listening 50 minutes of something I don't understand. Is like listening to noise. I like to hear music with messages I can understand, that maybe has a catchy theme to it and lasts no longer than 4 minutes.

>Classical and Romantic are good.

Classical and Romantic are either boring or too chaotic for my taste. Can't really think of any pieces from that era I really enjoy.

Meanwhile Baroque is pleasant and delightful. It creates a homely atmosphere and even the least inspired peaces work great as background music while you're reading, drawing, or doing other things. It might not tear you out of whatever you are doing and fill you with feeling, but it's perfect as chamber music.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7vJ2UFbeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=dwjU3iVZYlo

Renaissance music is good as well, both secular songs (which sound “mediæval”) and the beautiful, beautiful polyphonic chants of the period.
youtube.com/watch?v=dGmA_Tfuhek
youtube.com/watch?v=lJOLb1GSvws

I've also developed a sweet spot for Impressionist music, the best examples of which are very evocative and truly paint pictures of sound if you immerse yourself in them.
youtube.com/watch?v=JAVyKDDsM3s

>understand
No, clearly missing the point.

I'm sorry if you "don't enjoy it," but do you honestly believe I believe you gave it a chance? That you even attempted to just listen to it for the aesthetics? Bro, seriously, just leave it on and let it effect your mood, fuck those "messages" and needing to "understand," that's not music, that's literary/literature with music as background (or "furniture").

You asked for red pilled music, I'm giving you the fucking red pill of music, open your fucking self up and take it, you underaged bitch.

Acoustic alchemy

Try Neofolk or Martial Industrial:
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq--ypowJU
youtube.com/watch?v=jAiyIy5v8fc
youtube.com/watch?v=GYGb6iKkBGc
youtube.com/watch?v=n_znocUwFn4

Or Neoclassical, which tends to be more straightforward and bombastic than original Classical music:
youtube.com/watch?v=46rePgo3JPk
youtube.com/watch?v=NVywXBmL058

Okay. Australia this is crap tier bait. There is a lot more to Baroque music than just one piece.

Too bad she fucks pigs.

I listened to martial industry before. Triari is pretty good.

no need to attack him user, but i wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

Aussie, I tried. It's unbearable. I don't understand how you can just sit there listening to people sing for 2 seconds, stop, violin string, sing for 2 seconds, stop, violin string over and over

I only listen to the highest and most intellectual form of music: gangsta rap

Classical music.
youtube.com/watch?v=vcVPwR0JeXA

youtube.com/watch?v=FO1vIedMOmc

youtube.com/watch?v=5wI9OJBFMwI

youtube.com/watch?v=I5IgAUHVFC4

That's why Baroque is superior
t. pleb and proud

Not bait. My comment on the Four Seasons was just an offhand comment pointing out how much of the Baroque "fanbase" is dominated by pseudo-intellectuals. Also I know there is a lot more to Baroque music, and I know some of it is good. But a lot of it is bad, shallow, and this personally overshadows the good.

More links.

youtube.com/watch?v=mryobMQUZng

youtube.com/watch?v=GjfrxG0Y6NU

youtube.com/watch?v=FJmXMo9nWRU

Baroque
>pleasant and delightful
>homely atmosphere
>background music

Romantic
>powerful and domineering
>stirs the soul
>encourages love of nation, people and culture
>god-tier

Luv u senpai

>this lack of nsbm
youtube.com/watch?v=Us9QsKOLcYY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7cdHiZ010

Got a few, let's get this one to start you out

This one is about the violent nature of man, and how victors write history

One of the better anthems. A shame they got rid of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cG45P7xcv08

Also skip to 1:30 for the English lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeMSXgh-bpY

not really into that thing either. Is too aggressive and again, too much music, no lyrics.

Baroque is so hit and miss. Every single wind piece sounds the same. And strings are hardly better. Baroque only works withe a full orchestra. Aldo Vivaldi was some of the only listenable Baroque composers out there so fuck off.

French nazis? Really?

You're trying to change the music you listen to in order to fit in better with neonazis on the Sup Forums subforum of a chinese origami paper folding website? That's like the least 'redpilled' thing you could be doing m8.

Just listen to a wide range of music. Find something that you enjoy the sound of, or something that speaks to you, and then listen to THAT.

Try Johnny Rebel.

Lyrics are godlike tho

"I would Rather See You Dead Than Hear Your Poisoned Words

Slain Across The Battlefield, Your Voice Cannot Be Heard

I Would Rather Suffer a Thousand Years, A Thousand Years in Silence

My Advice To You Is a Message In Violence"

Basically, it's time to start killing the weak. No need to tell them why, just do it, for they are weak and they are feeble. We would rather suffer a thousand years in silence than listen to them for another second

youtube.com/watch?v=FAU4EGgfGm0

baroque also works without full orchestra,but you are probably too stupid ameritard to undersant real baroque masterpieces

youtube.com/watch?v=dmbHOeMKekw

youtube.com/watch?v=ybaaeRdeLec
My favorite one

Am I the only one that listens to hip hop / rap, among other genres?

No, it's not like that. I listened to moonman because I thought it was funny but I actually ended up enjoying it quite a lot so I wanted more of it. I already have music that speaks to me and I found my comfort groups and songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOkvVVaJ2Ks

youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE

Go listen to Whiteopia and KKKiller

I believe I said wind and string pieces were the issue, and you proceed to link me to a piano/organ piece. No wonder your country is so irrelevant now kek.

My favorite one is Killing Moon. I think it has the best synced lyrics of them all.

>Poland Is Irrelevant

You wish

Have you listened to The Lunatic? It's pretty good.

I was pertaining to this part of your statement ,,Baroque only works withe a full orchestra. Aldo Vivaldi was some of the only listenable Baroque composers out there so fuck off,,.if you are even too stupid to understand this, your problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik5QBY2WZsc

When I prep my enema for some dank gay fucking.

Much better than your synth wave.

Is there any place to listen to all moonmans albums?
There are some that I've never heard about and I can't seem to find

Rap and hip hop is redpilled as fuck
Its all about women being bitches and killing niggers

Johnny rebel

Dunno, I just find them on youtube. They get deleted heaps, but always get reuploaded. I don't search for new ones either, they usually just come up in related videos for ones I already know of.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Dude, don't you have to go drink some afternoon tea? Get the fuck out of here, brit. You can't get away with listening to based racist god of country music in your cucked nation.

>He's so retarded that he needs vocals to keep him interested

You will never be red-pilled and should commit suicide, violently, you twat.

Music without lyrics is retarded. No soul in it whatsoever. Made to please people who thought themselves to be better than the plebs. Fuck off and go die of obesity.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vvV1baSSAo

youtube.com/watch?v=d_MQKTkXNBM

It's like they listened to too much Bathory and decided to record a song. If you have more like this I would love to hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1XkzzIFqGw

Their Newest Album

Last song is fucking brutal, but it's beautiful at the same time. Brought manly tears into my eyes

Such a shame
Godspeed fellow moonmaniac

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA

Meshuggah

This sucks. gtfo

Burzum

I hope you all aren't in the mood to cry...

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

This will hit you in the feels.

You have obviously never listened to any classical.

>No soul

You wouldnt know soul if it kicked you in the ass. You're worthless

>Synth
Synth, you say? Interesting, I am sure my colleagues will find this information interesting

There is plenty of opera out there.

>Muh superiority complex
How come everytime someone likes classical music they need to explain how they have better than the ones who don't? You guys are literally worse than vegancucks.

Burzum's art doesn't reflect his persona or political views at all. Art =/= Artist.

I'll need some source on that my dude

I do enjoy operas. I listened to the whole Traviata once and it really moved me. But it'sn not something you can just pick up and listen. You need to understand the story behind the opera, pay attention to the actors, the scene direction, everything.

Blue Eyed Devils
Nordic Thunder
Grinded Nig
Arghoslent

Tchaikovsky is redpilled as fuck

youtu.be/Lhwm5u8Og2s

Burzum, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=FgxEJOi6GtA&list=RDFgxEJOi6GtA

I laughed more than i should have.

Says the Europoort with the inferiority complex. It's funny to see you "red-pilled" retards reject truly white culture because it doesn't appeal to your dumbed down modern standard. Keep failing, poser.

Bitch, stfu and build the wall, that's the only good thing coming out of 'Murica in years and seeing how this SJW nonsense also came from there you guys are faaaar from even

youtube.com/watch?v=KdKgoJ_2TY4
You should be able to understand this.

Aaaand you've got nothing to say, how typical.

>Bitch, stfu

You sound like a Mexican and type like a teenager, no wonder you listen to Right Wing Death Squads.

A lot of the media that grows out of Sup Forums is hilarious and great; it just so happens that a lot of it is utter shit too, including RWDS.

America is also the last bastion of freedom and whiteness on our planet. Enjoy your Muslims (again, moorish rape-baby) and your continued crushing irrelevance. Also enjoy ypur summer and remember that this board is 18+

I'm liking this. It reminds me of Flogging Molly. Is it folk of Portugal or Brazil?

>Bastion of freedom
>Gets cucked by SJW media every single day

Still butthurt because you have no true culture besides being fat and shooting niggers? If only you kept killing them negros instead of abiding by political correctness and closing yourselves up from the world thinking that you are still the USA that "won" WWII.

>not redpilling the youth with degenerate hardcore music