Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Could I take this dude in a fight if he started shit?

He's the short haired guy (6'0" 180lbs)
I'm the long haired guy (5'9" 170lbs)

Try forum.bodybuilding.com/
They like sucking each other off there.

yes but cut your hair. That would be the first thing I would go for and then pound your face.

Yeah, definitely good advice.

If i had to judge based on body, no you couldnt. Though i really doubt top is 180 that nigga look 160 tops.

So even at 160 he could beat me?

This thread is so fucking shit. If you even need to question yourself you have already lost. Ive boxed for 9 years, if you have fear and not anger you are done mate

yeah, 5'9 and 6'0 isnt too much of a big difference to even matter. weight is close to the same. fuck em up. he looks like he has shitty reach and baby hands too.

I didn't say I was scared just curious. He is always talking like a badass.

Asking whether you would win a fight on Sup Forums

Automatic nope.

Thanks man

Who gives a shit about you physical appearance?

Do you know how to fight, or have any experience with fighting? What about the other dude? Regardless, keep your hands up and jam your fingers into his eyes.

Dude you have been asking this for months.
How many times has he beat your ass already?

I fight before but not in years. The other guy is always talking about fighting. The other day he posted that he was choking out a friend of his. But I've never seen him fight.

I asked a friend of his and he said yeah, he had seen him fight before and kick some ass, but also had seen him get his ass beat.

You’d fuck that kid up yo

Your ovaries are showing. Bite the cunts nose off, skin stuck to your teeth is the next best feeling to sex

this tbh, 10lbs and some topless photos doesnt change shit its coming down to luck and whos the better fighter on the day

Thanks man

Agree with this, i’m not a boxer but have a smart mouth. Dad taught me to fight cause he didn’t want his son to be he neighborhood bitch. Anyone who challenged me I took on, even if they had 50 lbs on me, just gotta be willing to fight dirty and show no fear. If you question it and don’t believe it you can’t do it

Be honest with yourself user.
Do you think you can take him?

Kid I smashed out like two weeks ago he’s a “gangster” punk bitch

Yep, had a fight with a dude with long hair before, just ragdolled the cunny around like nothing then I got called a bitch for grabbing hair lmfao, didn't come back for seconds though

Not sure. Part of me thinks he is pretty much all talk. And I know he got his ass beat a few months ago. He posted pics of his busted up cheek.

Tackle him, get him to the ground, and bite his eyeball out of its socket. That's a test. If he keeps fighting, you're fucked.

No user, he would pound you to a pulp and snap you in two

Avoid this fight

you posted this shit months ago
you still havent gathered the courage to fight his ass?

Ok well if he is all talk then just ignore it
If he's not then watch rocky over and over then be ready to fight
Easy

I haven't seen him around anywhere. Not scared just asking opinions. I don't really think he could do much damage.

You're obviously too pussy to stab the cunt.
>>buy a fucking telescopic baton
>>beat the shit out of him
>>beat the shit out of any of his friends who try come after
>>WINRAR
There is no honorable, clean fighting now days

guerrilla tactics nigga, fight dirty and win always