Feels Thread. Give me your saddest shit

Feels Thread. Give me your saddest shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2zXxQHBpd8
youtu.be/sh5mWzKlhQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My life

The saddest part about these threads.
We only come to here to feel shit, because we ourselves are depraved and desensitized to emotions.
When you were a kid, and you could have feelings from watching a bird, or playing with a beloved pet. Hearing your mother cry, or staring at the sky.
Now we don't feel those anymore.
Now were just here.
We don't get those overwhelming feelings any more.
At least that's why I watch this shit.

I've only ever shed tears twice that I can recall.

The first time was when my dad sat down with me, looked me in the eyes and apologized that he was never involved in my life. He swore to me that was going to change. (It didn't)

Second time was when my dog died. Never really had any friends but my dog was always there, even for as short of a time I had him until it was discovered that he had cancer. I have "friends" I can call and talk to but nobody I've ever known would ever go out of their way to contact me asking to grab a beer or anything like that. Those aren't the kind of people I would really consider friends. But hey, who really cares anyway.

my grandpa took care of my grandma who had alzheimers. She forgot just about everything from time to time. That was before I waas born.

When he got older and his mind went downhill he kept forgetting she'd died.
So my mom or one of her sisters, whoever was looking after him, had to explain time and time again that she'd been dead for nearly 20 years. Obviously that would make him cry regularly. Sometimes in the middle of the night.
He was such a good guy, too.

....shit, man

you'll die one day too

It's been almost a year but she's all I can think about tonight. We were together for years, she was this 5'1" 8/10 that I honestly didn't deserve to be with being a 6'2" guy with no virtually social skills. We did so much together and all was good, both families were happy, and I was getting ready to sell my car for a ring. A few days before I made the sale she decided to leave me, this girl I was making plans to marry, for who I thought was my closest friend. No amount of fuckin whiskey is gonna help me get over this shit. She was the best, I still don't know what happened and I'd rather fucking hate her but I just can't

Do ever get like, flashes of those emotions from when you were a kid? Like, sometimes I'll hear a song from the early 2000's, or go back and play an old game, or eat one of my favorite foods from back then, and it'll come rushing back for just a second, then back to numbness. You just don't get happy like that anymore. My uncle died last year, who I had many fond memories of, and I didn't feel a fuckign thing. I still haven't cried about it.

I still haven't taken my ex off steam or skype or my phone. I feel like it would hurt more to forget about her than be haunted by her.

keep this thread up, I'm gonna cry

I keep avoiding talking about it with family, but I can't stop thinking about my uncle and his wife being murdered. He was one of my biggest influences in life. He helped shape my philosophy, my personality, and helped me come to terms with being bi in a religious family. I lived at his house when my parents were fighting.
I can't stop thinking about me being too busy to make it to his house because I was always at work. The last time I even saw him, he visited me at work and I told him I'd spend the night at his house next week. Fuck, I feel lost without him sometimes

no matter how good or bad my day has been lately i cant go to bed without my last thoughts being about how i should just end it all and be done with everything

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

I once dreamed that I lost my wallet. Turns out I didn't

that's not nice

>Mom died 2009
>I didn't give a shit
>Dad died 2011
>I still can't get over it

Why Sup Forums?

same here but reversed parents. No clue why.

hold me

>be 13
>meet this guy, kinda feminine, but still pretty cool and popular, very handsome
>become best friends
>turns out our parents were good friends before
>i know he has always had a crush on me
>2 years later his parents die in a drive-by front of him, the dad ran over and killed the shooter before dying.
>he stays with me for a while, waiting for everything to sort out.
>eventually my parents adopted him
I will write part 2 now

>eventually started being together as a couple
>lost virginity and gave my first kiss to him
>we have been through so.much together
6 years from all of this, we are still together, but he still hasn't recovered from his parents death. He still has nightmares and gets episodes of depression. He has told me he would have killed himself if it wasn't because of me.

My mom died in my arms.

Get on my level, faggots.

Same here user, I honest to God thought she was the one.

I've recently started to remember some fucked up shit from my childhood and I don't know why. Like my dad and some random guy raping my aunt (mother's side) at a party or my fatass older cousin making me rub her rancid pussy. I also remember teaching other kids sexual shit that I shouldn't have known at that age, which leads me to believe I was molested at some point.

Kill yourself.
Be glad you saved someone's life. Too many people have been through horrible shit and gone through with it because they didn't have anyone else.

My dad died in mine and I've been the only man in the house since. Even all of my dogs are female as well as my mother and sister being 3rd wave feminists. I have no support or anyone to go to for advice.

I moved a thousand miles to go to college with her and she broke up literally not 48 hours after I got everything unpacked. I'm doing better, but fuck.

Never knew my father and raised by single mother so I can sympathize somewhat. I don't think it's a handicap learning about life on your own. I think the goal is to become the man that others turn to for advice

youtube.com/watch?v=R2zXxQHBpd8

I grew up with a raging alcoholic of a father. He was never there, my mother raised me. He never taught me what kind of man I should be, but he did a hell of a job showing me the man I never want to be, and for that I'm grateful.

did you strangle her? Doesnt count if thats the case, just saying...psycho.

I wake up every morning. I let the dogs out, watch the woods out back of my house. Breathe, I've taken the freshness of the air out here, away from the town for granted I suppose. Silence fills my morning. Then in the afternoon she comes home. I know she only sees me as a worthless sack of shit, but beyond that she loves me. I don't deserve it though, she caught me cheating before and I haven't done it again, it's just the fact that all she does for me, while I clean and cook, take care of the lawn when need be. It's out of love and not that she has to. She could do it on her own, but instead she picks me up and carries me along. I have severe depression and I've heard voices all my life, only just recently finding out that they aren't supposed to argue with you or hurt you. I very rarely sleep at night because we've been broken into so many times that I have to stay awake to keep watch while she sleeps. I swear she's an angel when she's asleep. The feels here is the guilt that hangs in my gut every moment of every day because I can't go be alone and let her move onto more. A selfish love. The blood is on my hands and though I may not physically harm her, I know she's dying inside. I can see it in every faked smile.

I understand that feeling, that feeling where no matter what you do isn't enough commitment. There's so much I would have done to prevent her from leaving so suddenly, but I had no say in the matter. I woke up and she was gone, I texted my friend and he wouldn't reply. I got really worried after about two weeks before I put two and two together, then got validation a month later. I hope she's happy with him, that's all I really want for her. I'd rather it be with me but if it wasn't working she could've said something at least. But no, who cares how I feel, I'll just try to keep her from leaving and end up making her hate herself for doing it. I would have given up my life if it meant she was happy. Why did she do it? How long had they been talking? Are they even still together? Fuck if I know, I'm just the guy who wanted to do anything just to fuckin grow old with her fuck

Ramblings of a madman here, having trouble sleeping recently so I'm sorry if it makes not much sense getting near the end

I'm $600 short on rent after losing my job and currently stressing hardcore looking for another one. I don't have EI coming in for at least another month. So I'm basically shafted and too scared to tell anyone. I need help but probably just going to off myself by the end of the month because fuck my failing life.

Fuck wrong one. Sorry.

you got a car? I lived out of one of them bitches for 6 months, joined a gym for showers and got in bitchen shape, while eating ramen while looking for a job. Life aint hard champ, just remember that niggers can make it, and you aint a nigger.

End of my dump. Proly useless shit anyways.

good song

Not useless by any means. Thanks for posting.

Did someone say feel thread? Well then im going to dump The Tale of Brenda. I did not create this, but i was a part of the thread. its in parts, so bare with me here

I get it. She said nothing about her doubts and she let me commit myself to her anyway. I could have manipulated her into staying, I could have hated her after that, but I did neither. There's two lessons that I learned, though. The first is that before you rely on anyone, you have to rely on yourself. People are a crutch. The real power to live and to live for yourself comes from within. The second lesson can be summed up pretty well with a quote from the opening sequence of House of Cards: "There are two types of pain. Pain that makes you stronger, and useless pain." This was definitely the first one.

I had a very abusive father and my parents were controllfreaks, I had no privacy at all, I almost never left home and my dad beat me up in every argument we had (he was talking and I couldn't say shit) My family didn't support me at all and everyone stood behind my father. I am chronicly depressed and every autumn i get a major depressive episode

Sorry its long but its def worth it if you want to cry

this one hurt the most because of accuracy.

I used to want nothing more than a fuck buddy. Now I'm cuddling with a pillow fantasizing about non-sexual spooning with someone....

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's not like I'm bad looking, and I'm a fucking US Marine, and I'm a great conversationalist making friends with pretty much everyone I meet. Women should come easy for me. But they just don't

And sure I walk around acting like I have an ego the size of Manhattan, but in reality I fear rejection more than anything else.
I somehow find comfort in assuming nobody is interested in me, rather than risking that one person who might actually care.

Gotta learn how to quit this place and all internet surfing outside of 1 hour a day. The longer I'm online the less I enjoy it but since it's so easily available I'm online 24/7
Need something better productive to do and life will follow

Last one, hope you all cried like i did
Night

I dream often that my brother is alive but then I wake up and know that he's alive just waiting for the rest of my family somewhere else hanging out with other relatives who passed
Feels ok man

There's always the military
I might end up flunking out of college and joining the Navy

I did acid a year and a half ago. Had a "psychotic episode". Parents treat me like a paranoid schizophrenic, lock me in a mental ward for a week. I won't go into it but I had reason to believe that some people had set me up to think it was a psychotic episode, gaslighting for the lack of a better term.

year and a half down the track, my conception of reality is fucking ruined. I can't tell what is real and what isn't. Ego has been torn to shreads, feel like everyone hates / has some secret agenda against me.

I wasn't extremely popular by any means but I had several groups of friends that I regularly hung out with. I now have no friends. Literally 0. Constantly filled with fucking anxiety, learnt how to control it thankfully but it doesn't mean that it's gone. Think about killing myself every night.

I try so hard to put my life back in order but I know it won't happen.

Sorry for whining, mental health is a bitch.

Not whining my dude, get whatever off your chest
"I try so hard to put my life back in order but I know it won't happen."
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but as cliche and annoying it is to say: not with that attitude you're not. Take how your feeling explore that emotion as far as you need, and progress to the next step.
Talk with your parents or find a counselor. Set the first goal and only worry about taking that ONE step

Every fucking time...sigh

Why does it hurt so much boys

I have to sit back and watch someone I care about suffer because they have stopped being open with people for reasons unknown, and depression. I accidentally stumbled upon what has been happening in their life, when they were anonymously asking around for advice. Advice no one gave them because they found out I accidentally stumbled upon them asking for this advice before they ran off.

I told them they don't need to keep it all in and I have made myself available to talk if they need me, but I don't think they will take me up on the offer. If I force the issue and give them honest advice on their situation they'd be upset, and not listen because they'd believe me to be biased. If I were to give the advice as well and they were willing to listen, they would feel worse because what likely is the honest truth about their situation is definitely something they don't want and it will depress them. Then the third option if I remain silent beyond offering to talk if they need it, they might think I don't care.

There is no way for me to help and they might try to kill themselves again. Surely one of the worst feelings is when someone you care about is suffering greatly and you are powerless to intervene.

I want to write a bunch of shit but I know some faggot user is gonna make it seem like my problems arnt even that bad

youtu.be/sh5mWzKlhQY

Melodramatic teenage shit that's 16x too long. Don't read not worth.

>tldr; wahh no friends, change schools, ooh a nerdy hot girl with daddy issues. Break up several times because both of us are horrible stupid fucks. Boo hoo nobody else can fill that hole in my heart

>just talk to her bro, our lives will change for the better