Hey Sup Forums. I’m currently high on 300mg codeine and 40mg oxycodone

Hey Sup Forums. I’m currently high on 300mg codeine and 40mg oxycodone.
AMA

How you gonna deal with dope sickness when you run out

what's cloud 9 like, nigger?

Send a duck to Trump

Whens the last time you took a shit?

Describe how you feel right now.

When are you gonna graduate to ECP

where could i sell these 60mg oxys lol

codeine is interesting.

how long have been daily taking narcos, what do you do for a living to afford it

if you haven't been taking them daily, what are you fucking gay

I’ll live. I’ve been using codeine and oxy pretty lightly for the past 2 nights. In the morning I’m going to take some naltrexone so I can’t get high again tomorrow and make it worse. Also my guy sells 20mg for $10, so it’s a steal.
Checked.
Fucking fantastic.
>whiteboi

I think he'd be a cock suckin normie

Are you building up a tolerance, Do you get sick when you cant have it, have you started thinking about the next 'logical' step and bumping up to herion? how about fentanyl?

I'm a pharmacy technician in a big hospital, seeing these popped and stored like this triggers me. Stop taking them tard, get some weed instead.

eat all right now

Yesterday. Was a pretty healthy one too. At the moment I can’t even piss or fart.

do u feel it now mr krabs

$0.50 per mg is the standard price in most areas.

why would i want to eat $7-8k all at once?

Warm, happy, relaxed, like I’m floating. As fuck.

Where do you buy it? Off some random local dude?

Texas. To me.
Also, I’m a big fan of codeine. Everyone shits on it because it’s not as strong as other opiates, but it lasts a while and it gives me a nice satisfying buzz. I’m very productive on it.

So Cal :(

when i get my hands on codiene its sipped throughout the day. controlled lightheadedness is a cool feeling

Yeah a bit of a tolerance, haven’t started real withdrawals but I’m sure I’ll be feeling pretty shitty. I tried to score some H the other day, but it fell through. I’m glad though, it would probably get out of hand if I got it. I’m gonna try to stay away. I’ve been to rehab before and heard the stories.

I’m on probation, can’t smoke weed for another year.

Yep, my girlfriend found someone on twitter who had a plug and got me his info.

just one question, why? just to feel good? to cope with stress?

why do you choose to be such a faggot loser cunt?

I actually just got delivered 112 codeine phosphate pills from the UK the other day, I mixed up two pints of homebrew syrup and left the rest as pills. I’ve been selling some, sipping some. I actually poured up a deuce at work this morning.

Sounds like your on the slow train to loserville, good luck user

Bit of both. I suffer from pretty bad anxiety a lot of the time and opiates give me confidence and relief from that like nothing else. I know it’s a terrible habit, so I have to be careful to keep it in check. I just recently came across a bunch of reliable, cheap connects for the first time in a long time, so I really have to watch my spending.

Yup you'll be dead or in jail by next year

Been on it for a while. Thanks fam.

Dub dubs of truth

When was the last time you were sober for a month or more?

I ended 5 months sober in March. I sipped a little lean, smoked some weed, popped pills for a month or two then got clean again when I started probation. After that I stayed clean for about a month before I started drinking once or twice a week, popped a bar here and there, came across a couple of scripts of t3s. Never got out of hand, never failed a drug test. Made it to work on time every day, etc. I had a problem with weed in high school, but since going to jail/rehab, getting a full time job and taking college classes, my use has become a lot more manageable.

whats the recipe

Recipe for 1 Pint of 60mg/line Syrup (with potentiators)
Ingredients: 1 pint Karo Light Corn Syrup, 960mg codeine, 1250mg diphenhydramine, 3oz Delsym Orange Cough Syrup, shot of vodka, enough water to dissolve your codeine pills, food coloring as desired
Procedure:
>crush up your codeine and Benadryl pills into a fine powder
>CWE the codeine AND the Benadryl (look it up if you don’t know what a cold water extraction is, it separates the acetaminophen which is non water soluble from the water soluble codeine, if your pills have acetaminophen in them)
>Pour out enough corn syrup to make room in the bottle for your other ingredients
>add them together in the bottle, shake thoroughly
>use food coloring to mimic the coloring of Actavis, Hi-Tech, etc

The Benadryl, delsym, and vodka are optional but antihistamines, DXM, And alcohol significantly increase the effects and duration of your codeine buzz

Or, alternately:
>add no codeine whatsoever, only shit ton of benadryl, dxm, and vodka
>make purple or red
>sell for 150 a pint
I have had repeat customers. This shit will make you nod like the real thing. One of them found out it was bunk only when he got arrested with a pint and was never charged because it tested negative for any controlled substances.

Jelly because of my living situation I can't do real drugs.

Care to elaborate? What’s stopping you?

I'm in sober living rn and I get tested weekly so I can only do research chems like 3-FPM. I'm starting a job soon so I may be able to move out but everything around here is like $1000 or more a month for a studio apartment. After I finish my training I may just fuck up back up to Washington state or Montana, socal user btw.

Ooh damn. I went to sober living after rehab, decided to leave after a month and a half. Did some couch surfing for a while until I got in a wreck on my motorcycle and my dad took me back in. Surprisingly, I got fucking nothing for the pain after my crash. It wasn’t too serious, but I broke my ankle and had some decent road rash on my arms, legs, and back.

Yeah I dunno what I'm gonna do, I may just try to get clean again but I wanna fuck around with meth for a bit before I do. Unfortunately that's a good way to end up on the streets or in detox. I'll figure it out it just seems like stuff is starting to crash around me.

Sorry about the accident man, that sounds horrible.

in b4 fentanyl overdose

What made you become a pathetic shell of a human?

You replied to the wrong guy, but thanks dude. I was pretty pumped up on adrenaline so it didn’t hurt too much when I came down, just the next week really. I was being a dumbass especially for how inexperienced of a rider I was. I decided to race a C63 AMG on my 30 year old sport bike, and let out on the clutch too quick when I launched. I wheelied it and had no clue to drag the rear brake to bring it back down. The bike came back down, but I was panicking and lost control. I bounced off the car in the lane next to me (thankfully not the benz) and rolled probably 25 feet from where the bike hit the ground. I had a good helmet, but I was wearing a t shirt and jeans. I had only gotten up to about 35 or 40, so it was pretty tame.

Weed

Opiates are so lame. You feel nauseous, itchy, and exhausted as fuck, and if you keep doing them you simply feel like ass without them. Shit drug IMO

Opiates are the patrician choice. I rarely get nauseous when I take them, and if I do puke, i’m so zonked I don’t give a fuck. I don’t mind the itching, and I’m actually more productive at work on opiates than sober. You’re right about the withdrawals though. Damn shame. What’s your DOC?

Whats the recipe without the codeine

you are a fucking pussy for coming to /b and asking

fucking faggot

in what world are you getting 7k for like 100 oxys

Literally the same, just a pint of Karo Light Corn Syrup, 50-100 25mg Benadryl tabs (cold water extracted and filtered, otherwise the powder will make the syrup cloudy and discolored), a 3oz bottle of delsym (orange or grape, I find orange tastes better and has little effect on the final color), shot of vodka (optional), and food coloring. Try to minimize the amount of water you dissolve the Benadryl in so you don’t throw off the consistency of the final product. I sometimes vary this recipe, but the idea is to make something that looks and tastes like prescription cough syrup, that has enough benadryl and dxm to make you drowsy with a couple of lines. I recommend coloring it red because it’s more believable you have hi-tech rather than actavis at such a low price. I made most of my money off high school kids with little/no experience with real drank. Shit, even i’ve poured up with the fake shit when I can’t get my hands on any opiates. It’s not gonna get you high, but someone who buys it thinking it’s real is definitely going to feel something.

Ugh fuck housing in CA.

codeine is just to keep you from gettin nauseous....

My nigga

What state r u in

More like a $1 anything less and ur a luck mfer

I have a ton of these that I never took after a surgery. Probably about 120. Oxycodone 10mg / Acetimenophen 325 mg or something like that. How do I sell them safely?

Hey retards. Have you ever seen ibuprofen?