Norway's capital will get an extra name

Oslo is the place in Norway where most natives live, so their pronunciation which is "Oslolove" will be an official alternative soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qA7GDkKZJk
instagram.com/p/BTwUBJZgWLf/?tagged=oslolove
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oslo is shit though

Eg foreslår Norges endetarm.

Os'ol means donkey in russian so its name is lame anyway

>natives
Do you mean Sami?

Oslo should be nuked.

When are you going to change back the name to the rightfully danish 'Christiania' ?

>sami

In Norway also known as the Indigenous people

Gefðu mér Grænland til baka þjófurinn þinn

How many of them live in Oslo, are there any statistics

never you danish swine

t. troll living in 900k village

>his capital has less than 1m citizens
Norway is a literal non-country

Move the capital to Bergen already.

>natives

are scandinavians finally getting cucked into reserves?

>his capital has less than 1m citizens

There are 1,5 mill people in the Oslo region

That doesn't count, the population of Oslo is 660k
Why did you change the name to Oslo? Christiania sounds much better

Of course it does. Those kind of countings count in most other countries. Oslo by itself is more or less just the city center together with a suburb or two

Christiania was just a temporary renaming.

That would be like if the Americans named their capital King Georgeville

The Soviets had plans too

''''''''''''natives''''''''''''

isn't the majority of your country native? there's some foreigners but not that many

>''''''''''''natives''''''''''''

yes, or "the Indigenous people of Norway" youtube.com/watch?v=-qA7GDkKZJk

Looks nice. Much nicer than our cities.

why stop there
why not
Oslololove?

why not portray the moderness of Olso and just cut the ve and replace
Oslololo

why not add some nordic cultural reference?
Trolololo

now it's great

No
A bit weird. There are no traditions for saami languages in Oslo

>isn't the majority of your country native?

Some will categorize Bergen as a race, "the Bergen race"

Bergensere are arthropods.

Every musician from Norway who are known in the world comes from Bergen, that alone makes them based, not scumbags

>the population of Oslo is 660k
good lord, I'm not in favour of capitals being giant sprawling mega-shitholes like London, but that is ridiculously small.

That's only the municipality. The city is bigger than that.
The rich have their own municipality with more than 100 000 people that sabotage proper city development for example

you need to use the right words so the englishman understands

>The rich lords have their own municipality with more than 100 000 lords

they arent natives so far south
that name is somehow even more ugly than oslo

are norwegians not "indigenious"
what would lefties consider the homeland of norwegians then. the pontic steppe? better remove the tatars then because they're not indigenous!

its just some idiots who try to draw pararels between the sami-norwegian relationship and the european-native american relationship. norwegians are "natives" in the south while the sami are "natives" in the north

One thing that's pretty cool is that most of Oslo is actually forest

>his "country"'s capital has more than 1m people

And thank god it's small. I don't want to live in a city with 15 million people, 10 million of whom are shitskins.

saami land actually stretches as far down as to Trondheim if you didn't know. That's half of Norway

>natives

Didn't Europeans arive in Skandinavia like thousands of years before the Sami?

This would never have happened if Norway was still Danish.

no not in Norway they did

No.
No one actually knows exactly how things happened, but Sami have been here for a really long time.

Eat shit n die fucking danish pig

too bad denmark was so incompetent you managed to lose 1/3 of your country despite siding with the winning side in the beginning of the war

When I google, Oslolove, the first result I get is the hashtag on Instagram.

The first (most recent?) picture on that page is this

instagram.com/p/BTwUBJZgWLf/?tagged=oslolove

What does this have to do with the capital of Norway?

>What does this have to do with the capital of Norway?

Well it's summer in Oslo. Can't you see the fine weather?

we're really just a bunch of southern europeans in disguise but dont tell anyone

Ah so this is an indigenous Norwegian? I didnt know they were so swarthy. Interesting.

your mum's asshole is swarty

Theres no need for such hostility, Mahmud.

Why do all Norwegians talk shit about Oslo? I've traveled through there a few times and it's not that bad. Pretty comfy actually, not particularly exciting and pretty expensive but cozy nonetheless. The kings castle and the park that surrounds it is beautiful and the fragerborg neighborhood (or whatever it's called) is magnificent.

Stop bullying Oslo

its got all the muslims and a ton of drug addicts. its also pretty ugly in comparison to other towns

just the usual butthurt of the provincials towards the capital. a common sight in europe

It's the capital

It's literally 65% white.

Why do Europeans like to designate one city to have the most people, political, and economic influence? Why is everything so dominated by a single city

Because your one big city is the representative of your country in a continent shared with many other countries

Not really. Oslo municipality's immigrant population is 33%. In January 2017, 51% of the people from the 79 largest immigrant groups there were from European countries. 52.5% if you include USA, Canada and Australia.

Meaning around 14.4% of Oslo municipality's population was of non-European descent, and 85.6% were from countries in Europe (+ USA, Canada and Australia).

Not to mention that the municipality (666,767 people) is not the actual urban area (975,744). The outskirts of Oslo house some of the wealthiest areas in all of Norway, and the population there is considerably whiter (and Norwegian) than Oslo municipality.

My guesstimate for the whole urban area would be around 86-90% European.

>The outskirts of Oslo house some of the wealthiest areas in all of Norway, and the population there is considerably whiter (and Norwegian) than Oslo municipality.

I live in one of those areas

I have an idea, s*minigger.
The next time you try to get a train to run over one of your well fucked deers, why don't you go lay down on the rail yourself?

is it pronounced - ušlof?

>isn't the majority of your country native?
yes

>breaking news, OP is an idiot

He lookslatino

if you read his note it says oslove, not oslolove

it's a picture from something unrelated