This girl is only 14, Sup Forums

This girl is only 14, Sup Forums..

She's been dating my 24 year old mate for over a year and they're actually so fucking good together. Shes so mature for her age and has older men hitting on her all the time, plus she's a perfect housewife she cooks for us and cleans around.

How come society makes it sound so bad when a young girl is with an older guy? My mate genuinely loves her and wants her to be in his life. She loves him too and she acts like any other chick around our age but more caring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TZk1gYj2xo
file-speedy.com/download/332580/YjBiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do u keep saying mate

Mostly because most kid under the age of 17 can't even make correct decision, let alone be mature. That's why some country Has an age consent of 18, others 21, and special country that have kids that mature quickly and have a splendid personality has the age consent of 13. In the end, it's because the difference in personality, culture, and how mature the country in the first place.

"your mate" can soon find himself in jail.

Countries with aoc of 21 might as well kill themselves

This was posted from the bf's perspective last night, fuck off OP

I think the fact that you have to distinguish that she acts like girls your age says it all. So most girls her age don't act like that. They would be immature, ignorant, ect. That is why there is a generalization against it. Because the majority is not ready for that kind of life. Hence, act your age.

>17 can't make a correct decision
lets drive a car at 16

this same shit was posted from a different perspective yesterday, enjoy your elaborate fantasy OP

When I was 17 I had sex with a 14 year old I assumed was closer to my own age. Difference is that we were both in youth group. Your mate is old enough to be the counselors creepy older brother. He’s ten years younger than her and he’s under 25. Creepy. Plus even in Kansas you now have to be older than that to get married in order to legally have intercourse. 16 I believe. Hasn’t been 14 in years.

They have to be 18 to purchase a rifle now. If we cannot trust them with firearms how are we supposed to trust them at all? Not old enough to play the lottery but you’ll put a baby in her?

she's actually 46 and suffers from a rare neurological disease
she's a lesbian too

more pics loser

cars kill more people than guns

Took this on the beach the other week. She is fucking stunning.

Im actually thinking of dating her friend whos also 14 and super mature.. theres just something that makes them perfect. Plus her friend is gorgeous and funny too

legal age of marriage has been pushed by feminists since before women's suffrage. if you put two and two together, it's because old, busted, fat, ugly women are jealous of youth. they also know that no man truly wants an old, used up whore so it must be forced upon him

share the friend, let's see her

I wonder if people who say this kind of thing are just practicing at being politically correct and also making sure they don't say anything that could be traced back to them that might get them in trouble, or if it's genuine. Girls this age are so fucking rope and sexy, it seems impossible to not want to fuck them. I don't believe anyone who talks this way. And there's also always a bunch of psychoanalytic/maturity themed incisive remarks ready to go to launch at anyone who doubts the sincerity of this speech.

Oh cool

Ha! No.

Op here. Gonna post her friend in a sec hang on

Girls that mature fast usually age like shit too.

Does anyone really think it's "creepy" for an older guy to want to fuck a young girl? Or is this just a competitive gesture designed to stigmatize the target and provides a socially acceptable pretext for attacking the person?
Then the part where the "creepy" person is said to have "issues that need to be worked out" comes next. I've heard guys do this routine and really malign a guy and then see a 13 year old girl with her thong exposed and bite their lip or purse their lips and go "hwoooh" as they blow out a sibilant whistle to indicate that the girl is "smoking hot". They'll even say what they would do with her.
It tends to be spoken openly to people that they don't respect or think are of little consequence so it is safe to say around them. The sanctimonious textbook response then resumes when the audience broadens or includes people that they need to speak properly around

>How come society makes it sound so bad when a young girl is with an older guy?
Your "friend" might have a fantastic relationship with this young girl but it doesn't matter. People are stupid. So rules have to be simple to be properly enforced. And the majority of 14 year olds shouldn't be in relationships with 24 year olds (they want entirely different things and one is likely to use their age as power to abuse the other). So because the majority of people are shitty and stupid, your friend will be arrested and harshly jailed if ANYONE found out what he was doing.

post firned

It op knows and his friend is still not in jail.

I HAVE JUST CONTACTED MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND NOW REPORTING THIS TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

THIS POOR GIRL HAS BEEN MANIPULATED AND GROOMED BY A DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARMENT FOR HER SAFETY DEATH TO ALL PEDOPHILES FOR ABUSING AND RAPING CHILDREN

Skullfuck her, she can take it.

The cringe in this screenshot is golden.

holy fucking shit i cant breathe

>comparing apples to oranges
that argument is hilarious

>This girl is only 14

MODS

Double trouble

honestly, it's like you kids have never even read the rules

>trilby vs fedora
>reddit atheism
>acne removal
>9gag
>prostate massage
>genderfluid support
>learn klingon
>ALLCAPS

holy shit

This girl was also 14. Why pretend, when there are mature 14 year olds?
youtu.be/2TZk1gYj2xo

>9gag

She looks like a kid just acts like a grown up that's all I see. Also when she's 19-20 she'll be wanting to fuck other guys becuase women like men can't just fuck one dick/vagina in the lifetime

Completely fine, especially if you are in Europe. No one gives a fuck, if they are not virgins and want to fuck it's normal.

Have you seen any nudes?

Gonna love seeing on cnn how somebody tracked you losers and beat you all to death. :D

got any more pics I'm about to bust one

you gonna backtrace it? Consequences will never be the same!

enjoy the prison rapes.

10/10

you really need to start hanging out with people your own age, OP.

lol
trash
faggots

Would you let a black guy pound her pussy? Would you still want her if she burned the coal?

It's interesting that this argument is always people this age can't make decisions. It always seems to come from this deep understanding of people. Almost like they have a personal stake in the statement.

>tldr; projecting incompetent zombierobot

Shouldn't date her because 50% divorce rate /
24/2 + 7 = 19, which if you're really bad at math means 14 < 19 or if you really LIKE math 14

Imagine her tight pussy getting wrecked by a black man

This

I wouldn't. If the guy was LeBron James and my 12 year old daughter wanted to fuck him and he was willing to spit roast her with DeMarcus Cousins, I'd let her. Why would I want to withhold such a great experience from her? If the guys were not handsome enough or I just didn't like them, then I'd kill them or at least cock block them. My daughter would also have sex toys from a young age to use as she pleases. So if she didn't want to have sex with NBA players, she could still get off with her toys.

it really is retarded how much people cock block

kill yourself samefag

>being this new

You judge men based on handsomeness. Seems like you're just...

>tldr; projecting incompetent zombierobot

except now you're gay too.
and weird

Yeah. Don't pretend that you can't look at a guy and determine his league compared to your own. It would be just like evaluating yourself and determining if you look good enough to be acceptable to another girl. Or like a character designer who crafts a character to fit the part. The character has got to look the part

Because religion.

being THIS new

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Protest what? I don't care if you think I'm gay. You're pretending.

any bikini pics op?

Seen image before in different thread. Fake faggot detected, go live out your perverted pedofantasies elsewhere and fuck off

>tldr; deflection

my sweet sister
file-speedy.com/download/332580/YjBiM

cuck

You're not nearly as clever as you imagine

please post more

who is she ????

Please tell us more information

Thats a shoop looks like

and what is everyone going to say when they find out you're dating a child?
she's very mature? maybe you and your friend are just very immature lol

Think about what you were like at 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and even older. Think about the stupid things you did and regret, the way you held yourself, etc. I bet you feel like a completely person now at 24 / 25.

TBH should be like 19 with a highschool diploma to drive. Got a DUI when I stole my moms car at 16, now im 22 running a welding company. Lesson learned but regardless I was puking and deciding I had a learners permit so I was perfect to giver shit.

Bump

Even if this is a troll, you faggots looking at a hot girl thinking "I better get the governments permission for my dick" sound like cuck faggots.

what's your actual argument here?

Is your mate that much of a loser that he has to crack on to 14 year olds who don't know better?

The only qualities of hers that you seem to have noticed are that she cooks and cleans and gets hit on a lot. I don't think it's that she's mature, it's more like you're immature.

Faith Schroeder?

FUCK U KOW HER??

her feet?

The fact of the matter isnt how old you think she is, society says youre robbing her of life. A bunch of what ifs. Most likely your "mate" will stop her from doing things girls these days do, go ahead, see how things work out when she talks to her friends and finds out all the things she missed out on, like dick in all shapes and sizes. Oh my, the fun times are ahead. To bad I wont be there to witness it.

OP is aussie cunt

society is full of fucking degenerate faggots and "trans" mentally ill who think college makes you smarter. there use to be personal responsibility, but now everyone gets to be a child til 30 and behave like it til 40.

You're either projecting, or missing something. No one has said that they aren't attracted to physically attract girls because they are young. The thought is usually that they are not worth fucking because of emotional immaturity.

The older you get, but still spend time around high schoolers, the more you realize that in spite of physical maturity and attractiveness, most are god damn children, and act like it. That's what's unattractive.

Nice touch with the bookmarks. People usually dont go that far.

Your friend fitna go to jail

And spell like they're 12.

This. I knew a chick that was 13 and she was super hot. She was always the youngest one too and was always around people that were 20+. Tbh, I asked a lot of friends that knew her, from various ages and they would fuck her brains out, hell, I would have too, and wish I did.
Last year she turned 18, and she hit the wall faster than you can say "pizza cheese".