So my girl is on holiday and got posted in this pic. I cut the rest of the group out to ask you guys:

So my girl is on holiday and got posted in this pic. I cut the rest of the group out to ask you guys:
should I be worried?

I have a bad news for you...

Once you go black, you don't go back

why do you think so?

No need to worry because there's no doubt she's getting fucked by other men. Dude, you let your chick go on holiday with other men without you, what the fuck. She of all people should refuse out of respect to you. You think she'd be fine with you going on holiday with other girls without her? Yes, she's a cheating slut.

nothing to worry about at all

Well if she's loyal, you shouldn't have any problems. Just trust her for now. Innocent until proven guilty.

>loyal

I don't know about you and but "my gf is on holiday with other men" doesn't smell like loyalty to me.

As long as your parents will accept your half nog half white step baby, no worries.

That nigga fuckin your bitch good

Be worried user, she has fat calves, fat thighs, and a gross ass.

she went with her friend, not with other guys.. They met them out there

Your girlfriend still has friends. Being a woman in a relationship doesn't mean she can't have guy friends and free time with her friends right? Although i do understand that it won't work if we guys are the one who goes on holiday with other woman friends that we have. Basically, we're all just paranoid.

I wasn't OP but I appreciate your insight.

You welcome. A lot of people are just paranoid, that's all. You know, trust issues.

Ah, I see. Still, I personally would be a little put off if my girlfriend was totally cool with strange men checking her out and putting their hands over her like their buddies or some shit. Like I know it seems paranoid but for good reason, people are always looking for a better deal. I personally would dump my girlfriend without hesitation if she ever made me doubt her loyalty.

I went down on my friends girl friend when he was passed out and theyre still together

cheating is easier than you think. just break it off man, trust me

How do you know that for sure OP? For all you know, she could've lied to you. Why else would she act so friendly with 'strangers' she's never met before, much less half-naked guys?

Enjoy your South American-Incan/Nigger Super AIDS. Condors are pointless against that.

Look at the way that Ainsley Harriot over there is looking at her.

She's cheating on you. Sorry man, break up with her.

Accept your new station in life as the cuckmaster general.

This and this. If some chick posed with you with her arms around you, you think your gf would be pleased?

Either be a weak ass beta cuck or be a man and gtfo.

she's wearing like 400 fucking bracelets, why you dating this ho

Well that i can't say they're strange men if you did say they're her friends, but if she's okay with strange man, that's the problem. As for her friends that she knows, as long as there's no more than a handshake and a buddy hug, i'm okay with it.

whats wrong about that?

You just know

What he starin at doe?

Is she normally this 'friendly' to strangers? Trace her social habits down; i.e., how does she usually react to strangers in a normal setting (day-to-day, not vacations). If your answer is contrary to the picture, I have bad news for you buddy..

She might be loyal, she might not be, who's to say. But that nigger is definitely trying to break his dick off in that tight white ass.

by the way he looks at her, and where's hand is at, couldn't he already have done so?

You're 2nd guessing yourself OP by coming to Sup Forums for advice. If you have full confidence in your SO, then leave it at that.

Personally if I were to go through this type of stress, I wouldn't be dating a girl who casually get in close contact with male strangers half-naked like that.

Look at this black man's physical body and his stance; you can tell he's packing a revolver downstairs and most likely has more than once put that said revolver to good use in your gf.

Sorry OP, better luck next time.

To be sure, you should kill that nigger and your girlfriend. You cant trust them. What if he fucked her she comes home and fucks you BAM now you got the AIDS.

Well and honestly your girl looks like a dirty slag.

CAN'T COMPETE
A
N'
T

C
O
M
P
E
T
E

It's totally on her ass

all the proof you need user

Lmao dat face

its called a Vacation fling OP.
Your gf is doing it, you will probably do it if you were approached by a 9/10 african queen during a safari hike.
Just keep a closer look for a while when she's back to make sure it stayed a fling, and that her behaviour have'nt changed. Most women it passes under the radar and no big deal, but some get attached/discover they need bigger cocks. Just keep an eye for a while.

otherwise, nothing to worry about.

You have a warped sense of a healthy relationship.

It comes down to her. Either way the black dude is going to be doing everything in his power to bang that girl. He'll probably try and get her drunk and then once shes drunk enough, out comes the crack rock. one hit of crack and shes finished, That crack pipe now becomes a 10 inch black penis. Game Over. Never talk to her again. Save yourself the heart ache.

Hope she'd be able to say no, but can't say I can be sure about that

She cant say no to that face :)

this same thread was posted 8 hours ago

Thats even worse, women cheat way way way more often with people they arent going to see again.