Why in God's name are all races (Caucasian excluded) such fucking garbage savages?

Why in God's name are all races (Caucasian excluded) such fucking garbage savages?

White people are the most resilient and productive people on earth.

I personally believe that white people own the planet and should be the only race populating it.

If only Hitler was successful.

Other urls found in this thread:

zwangsarbeit-archiv.de/en/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If only Hitler was successful.

>le hitler wanted to save the white race maymayXDXD

he enslaved millions of slavs and used them as forced labour OST arbeiters.
zwangsarbeit-archiv.de/en/index.html
he killed millions of whites 1 million during the siege of leningrad 2 million soviet POW's starved and countles more.

White people have feminists

Slavs are niggers of the white race

Protestantism is brain damage.

Das true

>Slavs are niggers of the white race
solid reasoning there m8
>i decide who is white and who isn't.

> implying Slavs are human let alone white

>white
define "white" white isn't a fucking race.
there are europians and there are subgroups under that category thats it.

"God save the Queen" Whites

agian "white" isn't a race it's like saying "asian" or "black" there are diffrent etnic sub groups which are under the category europian all are different.

Any fucking one who doesn't qualify as Caucasian and speaks Engrish is considered a nigger

also your beloved """aryans"" came from a cave near the Black Sea approximately ten thousand years ago:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

We are focusing on the present not the past you nigger

>Any fucking one who doesn't qualify as Caucasian and speaks Engrish is considered a nigger

are germans niggers then? lol what kid of retarded logic is this? different ethnic subgroups have diffrent languages and cultures but are still genetically caucasian.

the past is relevant to the future dumb fuck.

>are germans niggers then?
technically they are getting niggered

Can't you identify an obvious troll?

>technically they are getting niggered
answer the question you said.
>and speaks Engrish is considered a nigger
so are germans niggers since the don't speak english?

i should have fucking known god dammit when i see Sup Forums tier retarded shit i just need to debunk it even if i know it's bait.

Germans are English descend because Dutchmen are English related. You know nothing of history?

Afrikaans people are Dutch descend which is English decsend.

Read a fucking book

im not the one who asked dumb fuck faggot

irrelevant you said.
>(and speaks Engrish)
agian your proving your idiocy.

Arabs are apparently incestuous which causes dementia, low IQ and aggression.

I'm not that guy faggot, I just assumed that is what he meant.

a non nigger german speaks English, amongst other languages ofc. Obviously. All other germans are indeed white trash albino niggers.

You're retarded as well. He clearly stated Engrish and not English so he clearly meant chink niggers.

who are you calling low QI, i kill when i got you in my hands, infidel dog!

Agression~

You do realize Hitler was going to target other races after burning up the jews?

I agree, however asians should also be allowed to exist so we have somewhere to visit for vacations.

Low IQ

And get to fuck trap chinks

That would have pretty good.

Sure, or to visit Thailand to enjoy the rich Thai culture.

Why would we want to enjoy other cultures when we have the best one?

Basement dweller taking monthly welfare checks complaining about niggers.

>You do realize Hitler was going to target other races after burning up the jews?

yep including slavs.

The slavs posed a big threat that is why they were targeted along with the UK when they didn't agree with his motives at the time.

If they played ball, this would have been an all white nation planet today.

Amen

>when they didn't agree with his motives at the time.
>1. why the fuck should a little dictator dictate what another country can and cannot do with it's sovereignty?

>this would have been an all white nation planet today.
bullshit whites mostly (slavs) would suffer under his regime.

Shut up you cunts.

Put arabs on the same levels of white is an insult.
They are NOT like us, they reason differently, their retarded religion (basically do this and then you get that) proves they are lower people. Donkey level: a carrot to reach.

Thank God for those arrows, I would never have known where the Mediterranean sea was otherwise!

"White people are the best."
Slow down a bit there, Hitler.

^
OP

>descend

Hitler thought that the german population was the only aryan race. He included austria and switzerland, because he saw them as brothers.
He hated all other nations, because they oppressed the germans, especially the allied forces, but he has respect for them.
He didn't see slavs as people, he called them parasites and a disease.
If he'd won the war, none of us would be alive.
I'm german, blue-eyed, blond, productive, but my mom is half serbian. I would'nt even be alive if he won the war, neither would you.
You are a idiot, learn history

Persians (so Iraqis) and Pakistani are indo-europeans.
Ergo, Caucasians.

>white
>black
>asian?
Its yellow you fuck. There are yellow people all over the world not only in asia, besides there are slavs in asia too but noone calls them asians

white people have inferior dna thats why they're poorer and dumber than jews, who are the master race

>every person in the picture is white

not according to neonazis